PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2020 | PMBAY Scheme, Application Form, Benefits: The Indian prime minister, announced the Balika Grant Yojana for the daughters of the families belonging to the weaker sections. Through the Balika Anudan Yojana, Rs.50,000 will be provided for the marriage of two daughters of the family belongs to the BPL category from the central government, and Rs.50,000 will be provided for the daughters of the window women belongs to the general category BPL. The interested candidates who want to apply for the Balika Anudan Yojana can check details like eligibility and process of application from this article.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2020|
|Announced by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Government provides Rs.50,000 for the girl children for their marriage|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters of the families belonging to BPL categories in India|
|Official Website||Not Released yet|
PMBAY Girl Grant Scheme
The Government will provide financial assistance for the marriage of the girls. The girls must have a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of their marriage. The girl should have a bank account in the government bank which must be linked with an Aadhaar card. To that account, the assistance amount of Rs.50,000 will be deposited.
Balika Anudan Yojana Eligibility Guidelines:
- Only the girls of the families belonging to the weaker sections and also the girls who are adopted legally are eligible for the Balika Anudan Yojana.
- The candidates should not get the benefits of any other scheme for the marriage.
- The two children of the family will get the benefits of the Balika Anudan Yojana if both the children are girls.
- The girls must have a minimum of 18 years of age for the marriage.
- The income of the girl’s family must not exceed Rs.15,000 per annum.
Required Documents for the Balika Anudan Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Proof for the age of the girl
- Passport size photo
Balika Anudan Yojana Benefits
- The girl’s families belonging to the BPL categories will get Rs.50,000 for the marriage of the girl child.
- The daughters of the widow belonging to the general BPL category will also get Rs.50,000 for the girl child’s marriage.
- The girl’s families whose income is Rs.15000 per annum will be benefited under the Balika Anudan Yojana.
- The girls must have 18 years of age at the time of their marriage.
- The girls who are adopted by the families legally are allowed to enjoy the benefits of Balika Anudan Yojana.
- The two children in a family will get the assistance amount if both the children are girl children.
How to Apply for PM Balika Anudan Yojana?
The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the Balika Anudan Yojana must wait for a while. The process of application has not been released yet. So the applicants have to wait for the official notification by the government of India. We will provide you the information about the Balika Anudan Yojana after the update is received from the government. Follow our website for regular updates.
Have you checked all the related details of the PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2020? For more Updates on such a government scheme, don’t forget to visit our site Freshers Now regularly.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PM Balika Anudan Yojana?
The Central government has launched a new scheme called Balika Anudan Yojana to provide financial support for the marriages of girls in the families belongs to the BPL categories.
Who is eligible for the Balika Anudan Yojana?
The two girl children in a family belong to the BPL category and also two girl children of widows belong to the general BPL category are eligible for the Balika Anudan Yojana.
Who Announced the Balika Anudan Yojana?
The Central Government has announced the Balika Anudan Yojana 2020.
What is the benefit of Balika Anudan Yojana?
The girls in poor families will get Rs.50,000 for the marriage directly into their bank account.