PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 @ pmuy.gov.in – Online Registration, PMUY List, Revision: PM Ujjwala Yojana scheme is launched by the Indian government on 1st Match 2016. This PM Ujjwala Yojana Scheme is announced to the welfare of the Indian women who are living below the poverty line (BPL). PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 is a Central Government funded scheme launched to help the 50 million LPG connections to BPL families of the country. It also provides LPG connections support of Rs 1600, each connection is also provided. Rs. 8000 crores were allocated for this scheme for the welfare of Indian citizens. Here we provide you the required information regarding PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 on our website below.
- 1 PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 – Overview
- 2 PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Documents Required For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- 4 How To Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020?
- 5 How To Check PM Ujjwala Yojana New List 2020?
- 6 PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 Scheme – KYC Application Form
- 7 PM Ujjwala Yojana Revision
- 8 PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020|
|Announced by||Central Government of India|
|Launched on||1st May 2016|
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The Scheme of PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 can be accessed only by the eligible candidates. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- The applicant should be a native in India.
- Aspirant families should be benefitted from other same schemes.
- Applicant women from a BPL family without an LPG connection are applicable.
- The candidate’s age should be more than 18.
- The LPG gas will be granted on the women’s name in the applicant family.
- Citizens of the Islands, Forest Occupant are also can apply for this scheme.
- Scheduled Caste and the Scheduled Tribes also can access to this scheme.
Documents Required For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Aadhar numbers of entire family members
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate issued by Panchayat Pradhan
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- 14 points of Declaration in the prescribed format and duly signed by the applicant
- Voter ID card
How To Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020?
Applicants of the new LPG gas under the PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 scheme can be submitted offline. As of now due to the pandemic situation online submission cannot be available. However, the application form can be downloaded from the official website of this scheme.
- Visit the official website @ pmuy.gov.in.
- Click the “Download Form” button on the homepage.
- Click on the “Ujjawala From English” link as per your language preference.
- The application form in the PDF form will appear over there.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the required fields in the form.
- Aspirant can take a choice of EMI option for the LPG stove/ first refill/ both.
- Submit the application form at the LPG distribution office by attaching the documents.
How To Check PM Ujjwala Yojana New List 2020?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the new list link.
- The list of new beneficiary candidates will appear over there.
- Check your name on the list.
- Download the list for future reference.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Form Direct Application Link (In Hindi) – Click Here
PM Ujjwala Yojana Form Direct Application Link (In English) – Click Here
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 Scheme – KYC Application Form
Here are the KYC Application forms links in both the Hindi and English languages. You can download them directly.
- Click on the preferred language link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the required fields.
- Submit the application form.
KYC Application Form (In Hindi) – Click Here
KYC Application Form (In English) – Click Here
PM Ujjwala Yojana Revision
- The government took the PM Ujjwala Yojana under several revisions. Initially, it was revised in the year 2018. The government decided to cover 8 crore families till the FY 2019-2020.
- EPMUY and EPMUY 2 were launched with a few changes in the guidelines.
To know the details of guidelines – Click Here
To check PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 Details: Click Here (Available Now)
If you want to get more details on PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020, then you can visit our portal at Freshers Now. So, follow us for more information.
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
In how many languages, do the PM Ujjwala Yojana application forms are available?
In both Hindi and English.
When do the applicants will receive the LPG under the PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 Scheme?
Until June 2020.
What are the documents required for the application of PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020?
Caste Certificate, BPL Ration Card, Aadhar numbers of entire family members, Bank Passbook, BPL Certificate issued by Panchayat Pradhan, Recent Passport size photograph, Address proof, 14 points of Declaration in the prescribed format and duly, signed by the applicant, Voter ID card
Who was launched the PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020?
When does the LPG Connection be Issued?
After the verification, all the documents with the respective application form the connection will be issued by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).