PMAY List 2020 @ pmaymis.gov.in – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form, Eligibility: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was Introduced by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. This scheme is for helping urban poor in constructing their houses. “Housing for All” was the main aim of this scheme, The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Those who want to know the PMAY-G 2020 Scheme, PMAY Eligibility & Application Process, you can check the below sections of this page.
- 1 PMAY 2020 – Details
- 2 PMAY 2020 Scheme
- 3 About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- 4 PMAY-G 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Documents Required For PMAY-G
- 6 List Of Beneficiaries Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- 7 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Process
- 8 PMAY List 2020 – Important Links
- 9 PMAY List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PMAY 2020 – Details
|Provided by||Central Government|
|Schema Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Eligible For||Citizens of India|
|Eligible For||Government Schemes|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose Of Scheme||To provide homes to all Poor of India.|
PMAY 2020 Scheme
To all the applicants, the government provides the 6.50% of subsidy per annum on housing loan for the term of 20 years.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban: For Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group-I (MIG-I), and Middle Income Group-II (MIG-II) can avail these benefits who belongs to the urban areas.
- Pradhana Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin: According to the data collected by the Socio-Economic and Caste Census 2011, Those people who are homeless or living in the two-room kutcha houses of Gramin areas can avail this scholarship.
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme was launched by the Government of India to boost the affordability of houses against an inflated real estate sector. The scheme aims to achieve its objective of “Housing for All” by 31 March 2022, the 150th birth anniversary year of Mahatma Gandhi, by constructing 20 million houses across the nation.
PMAY-G 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The following individuals and families are eligible for this scheme:
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Families with an annual income up to Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Low Income Group (LIG) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh.
- Middle Income Group II (MIG II) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Women belonging to EWS and LIG categories.
- Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Families within an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC).
In addition to the above, beneficiaries can avail the benefits of this scheme by meeting the following few eligibility criteria –
- He/ she must not own a house to fulfill the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility.
- The individual must also not avail of the benefits of any other housing scheme by the State or Central Government.
Documents Required For PMAY-G
- Applicants Caste certificate
- Applicants Income proof
- ID proof such as Adhar card, PAN, Driving license, Voter ID, etc.
- Income certificate in case income is below taxable limit
- Address proof
- 6 months bank account statement
- IT returns Form 16
- I.T assessment order
- If an applicant is involved in a business, a Letter on the nature of business.
- Applicants Housing-Plan of construction
- Certificate of Applicants Housing-claiming the cost of construction
- An affidavit relating to not owning a pucca house
- Receipt of any advance payment made to the builder
- The construction contract with developer or builder
- NOC from a housing society
- Letter of allocation of property
List Of Beneficiaries Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Check PMAY Urban List 2020
- Visit the official site @ pmaymis.gov.in.
- Select the button that shows “Search Beneficiary” and again check on the Search Beneficiary drop-down menu.
- Now, you all have to enter your Aadhaar Number, click on the Show button.
- After that, you can see the PM List Results appears on the screen.
- There check the PMAY List by your name and other details.
Check PMAY Rural List With Registration Number
- Those who have applied for the PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme using your registration number to search for your name using the PMAY Registration number.
- Visit the official site or else, check the direct link below and then enter the registration number.
- Now, you can know the PMAY Rural List using your registration number.
Click Here To Check PMAY Rural List Using Registration Number
Check PMAY Rural List (without registration number)
- Those who have lost their registration number can make use of this process.
- Now, check the link below and then find the Advanced Search button.
- Then, fill your details and then click on “Search” button.
- Now, get your details.
Click Here To Check PMAY Rural List Without Registration Number
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Process
- Firstly, visit the Official website of PMAY @ http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- You will land on the home page.
- Then, Click on the Citizen Assessment
- Next, Enter Your Aadhaar Card Number
- Then, On the redirected page fill your Personal, Income, Residential, Bank details.
- Now, Click on I am aware of and on Save.
- Then, Download that application.
- Finally, Attach the Documents above mentioned and submit it to nearby Common Service Centre (CSC) run by
- state gov. or a PMAY listed bank.
- Note: There is a registration fee of INR 25.
Direct Search link for PMAY Online Application: Click Here
To Find PMAY Beneficiary List: Click Here (Available Now)
PMAY List 2020 – Important Links
|PMAY Urban Official Website||pmay-urban.gov.in|
|For slum dwellers||Apply Here|
|For benefits under other 3 components||Apply Here|
|Track PMAY Assessment Form/ Application status||Check Here|
|Search PM Awas yojana beneficiary list By Name||Search Here|
|Subsidy Calculator||Click Here|
We hope that this article about PMAY List 2020 is very informative to you. For more information regarding Government schemes follow us at Freshers Now.
PMAY List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is PMAY-G?
In the aim of “Housing for All” Prime Minister, Narendra Modi introduced PMAY. By this Scheme, all the poor people are getting benefited from constructing houses.
What are the documents required for the PMAY?
Applicants application form, Caste certificate, Income proof, ID proof such as Aadhar card, Address proof, 6 months bank account statement, IT returns, Housing-Plan of construction and claiming the cost of construction. Receipt of any advance payment made to the builder.
How to apply for PMAY Scheme 2020?
Online: Individuals can visit the official website of the scheme to apply online. They need to have a valid Aadhaar Card to apply. Offline: Beneficiaries can apply for the scheme offline by filling up a form available through Common Service Centre (CSC). The price of these forms is Rs. 25 + GST.