PMNET 2020 Notification @ bfuhs.ac.in – BFUHS Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result (Out): Looking for the PMNET 2020 Exam Date? then check this page to know the information. The officials of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot released the PMNET 2020 Notification, PMNET 2020 Application Form on 6th October 2020. The direct link to apply for the PMNET 2020 Exam is attached below. Moreover, the PMNET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 19th October 2020. Also, the last date to submit the PMNET M.Sc Nursing Application Form is 12th October 2020.
Latest Update: PMNET 2020 Result is Released. So, candidates can download the Admit Card from this page.
PMNET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Authority Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot|
|Course Name||M.Sc Nursing course in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to BFUHS|
|Name of Exam||Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) 2020|
|Releasing of application forms||Released On 6th October 2020|
|Last date of submission application||12th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||19th October 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PMNET Previous Question Papers|
|PMNET Admit Card|
PMNET 2020 Dates
PMNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council, and situated in the state of Punjab.
- Moreover, the candidate must be a bonafide resident of Punjab. The resident status of Punjab state shall be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
- Should have at least one year of work experience at the time of joining of the course in Bed Side Nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/ after the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Well, candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks from BFUHS or equivalent exam with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed.
PMNET 2020 Application Fee
- To register yourselves in PMNET 2020 exam candidates will need to pay RS 5000/– as application fees.
- Candidates who belong to the SC category have to pay RS 2500/-.
How To Submit Online PMNET 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official site of the BFUHS @ bfuhs.ac.in.
- Then the home page of the BFUHS official site appears on the screen.
- From there visit the Admission section.
- Now, select M.Sc Courses.
- From there you will be redirected to the new page.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents required.
- Submit your PMNET 2020 Application Form.
- Download it and then print it out for further usage.
To Check & Download PMNET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online PMNET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
PMNET 2020 Admit Card
To provide admission into the M.Sc Nursing course in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to BFUHS, the BFUHS officials will conduct the PMNET 2020 Exam as per the schedule. And the PMNET 2020 Admit Card is released on 14th October 2020. So, candidates can keep on checking this page to know the latest information. Moreover, the PMNET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the month of 19th October 2020. Keep checking this page or the direct link attached below.
Download PMNET 2020 Admit Card Here
PMNET 2020 Syllabus
Well, all the candidates have to prepare with the PMNET 2020 Exam by checking the PMNET 2020 Syllabus PDF. Moreover, the syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The PMNET 2020 Exam will be conducted online.
PMNET 2020 Exam Pattern
The officials of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot will conduct the PMNET 2020 Exam for 3 Hours. There will be only 200 Questions for 800 Marks. Each question carries 4 marks. And there is no negative marking. There will be only 2 sections that are Nursing & General Knowledge or Trends in Nursing. For the Nursing section, there will be 180 questions for 720 marks. And in the section, there will be only 20 questions for 80 marks.
PMNET 2020 Result
The results for the Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) 2020 will be released by the officials of the BFUHS. Moreover, the PMNET 2020 Result is released on 20th October 2020. So, keep checking this page or the direct link below to know the updated information. Further, we will update this page when the officials release the results.
Check PMNET 2020 Result Here
To get the latest updates on PMNET 2020, then you have to follow us on FreshersNow.Com. Also, you can drop or leave your comment in the below section as provided.
PMNET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the PMNET Exam?
Candidates can apply for the PMNET 2020 Exam by visiting the official site. Or else, check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PMNET 2020 Application Fee?
To register yourselves in PMNET 2020 exam candidates will need to pay RS 5000/– as application fees. Candidates who belong to SC category have to pay RS 2500/-.
When will the PMNET 2020 Application Form be released?
The PMNET 2020 Application Form is released on 6th October 2020.
Who will conduct the PMNET 2020 Exam?
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot officials will conduct the PMNET 2020 Exam.