PPMET Admit Card 2019 (Released) @ bfuhs.ac.in | Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test Date: The officials of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot had now released the PPMET 2019 Admit Card on 1st August 2019. So, candidates who have applied for the B.Sc. Nursing course in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to BFUHS must and should have to check this page.
★ ★ Entrance Exams ★ ★
The scheduled PPMET Date 2019 is 4th August 2019. For that exam, you can easily download the Para Medical Entrance Test Admit Card 2019 from the below given link on our Freshers Now page. Check the below sections for the latest information about the PPMET Hall Ticket 2019. Also, the candidate should make a note that BFUHS PPMET 2019 Admit Card will not be sent by post.
PPMET Admit Card 2019 – Information
|PPMET Admit Card 2019 | Check BFUHS Para Medical Entrance Test Out|
|Authority Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot|
|Course Name||B.Sc. Nursing course in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to BFUHS|
|Name of Exam||Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2019|
|Exam Date||4th August 2019 (Sunday) Timing 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released On 1st August 2019|
|Mode of Hall Ticket Declaration||Online|
Information On PPMET 2019 Admit Card
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Check Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test Date 2019
All the applied candidates for the BFUHS PPMET 2019 must and should have to know the PPMET Date 2019. As per the announcement, the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2019 is going to be conducted on 4th August 2019 (Sunday) Timing 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. And the questions in the test will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (50 each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology). Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
|Candidates can download Admit card from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||From 01-08-2019 onwards – Available Now|
|Date of conduct of PPMET-2019||4th August 2019 (Sunday) Timing 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.|
|Date of Result Declaration||By 5th August 2019|
|FOR NRI CANDIDATES|
|Applications for NRI seats in Government/ University/ Private colleges shall have to be sent to the University after obtaining eligibility certificate from the University by 05.08.2019. NRI candidates are not required to appear in the entrance test. NRI candidates have to obtain eligibility certificate & apply on the prescribed admission application form. For detail visit NRI corner at www.bfuhs.ac.in|
|Sports Category Candidates: PPMET – 2019 qualified candidates of Sports category must send their Graduation Certificate issued by Director Sports, Punjab and other supporting documents including DMC of 10+1, 10+2 examination with a printout of online submitted Application Form after the declaration of PPMET – 2019 result to the University by 5th August 2019|
Centers Of PPMET 2019
The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University However, the city/ cities, center/ centers for the candidates shall be displayed on Admit Card to be downloaded through the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot website.
Documents For Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2019
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Downloading Steps For PPMET Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official site of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot @ bfuhs.ac.in.
- On the official’s home page, you can find the direct link to download the PPMET Hall Ticket 2019
- Click on that link, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you have to enter your credentials.
- Upon the submission, you can see your PPMET 2019 Admit Card.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it.
To Download PPMET Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Available Now