PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Are you guys searching for the PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022? Detailed PPSC Building Inspector Exam Syllabus 2022 Topics and the PPSC Building Inspector Exam Pattern 2022 are projected in this article. All the candidates who applied for the posts of the Building Inspector (Group B) must download the PPSC Building Inspector Group B Syllabus 2022 from the link provided at the end of this article. Accordingly, using the PPSC Building Inspector Group B Exam Pattern 2022 and the Syllabus, aspirants can proceed with the preparation process.
A brief outline of the Written Exam Pattern is given here. There are 2 Parts in the Written Competitive Examination. Part A contains 100 Multiple Choice Objective Questions from the Concerned subjects. And, Part B contains 20 Questions on the subjects like Logical reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude, Mental ability, Current Affairs, General knowledge. Each correct question will be awarded Four marks. And, there is a negative marking, that is 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. And, the time duration of the exam is 2 Hours. The question paper will be in English only.
- 1 PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 – Details
- 2 PPSC Building Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
- 3 Download PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 PDF
PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 – Details
|PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Building Inspector (Group B)|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination|
PPSC Building Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
The Higher Authorities of the Punjab Public Service Commission have given the PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 and the PPSC Building Inspector Exam Pattern 2022 along with the notification. We have collected the complete information from the official website and provided it here. Hence, all the aspirants can go through the tabular form given below to get details regarding the subjects, their names, the questions, number of marks, type of question paper, and time duration of the exam. Also, by observing PPSC Building Inspector Group B Exam Pattern 2022, candidates will know the information about the negative marking as well.
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A: (Questions from the Subject)||100||400|
|Total||120 Questions||480 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Multiple Choice Objective Questions|
- The question paper will be in English only.
- Each question carries 4 marks and for each correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e. for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Unanswered/ Un attempted questions will be given no marks.
- In case, a question is withdrawn, all candidates will be given four (04) marks irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate
Download PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 PDF
The Subject wise PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 topics are given in detail here. The subjects present in the PPSC Building Inspector Group B Exam Pattern 2022 are given in the below sections. Note down each and every topic and trace out the important topics. Prepare as per the schedule you have been prepared. If the candidates download the PPSC Building Inspector Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF to their device, it will be very useful for them in such a way that it will help the aspirants in preparation whenever they want.
Part A – Subject Syllabus
- History of Architecture: Pre Historical Architecture, River Valley Civilizations, Greek
Civilization, Roman Civilization, Buddhist Architecture in India, Indo-Aryan Style, Jain Temple, Early Christian Architecture, Construction Methods and General Architectural
characteristics of St. Peters, Rome, St. Sophia Church, Main visual and construction
vocabulary of Gothic Arch at Notre Dame Paris, and Reims Cathedral, Florence cathedral & Michael Anglo & Palladio. (E.g. St. Peter’s Rome, The Capital Rome & Villa Capra). Islamic Architecture in India, Industrial Revolution. Modern Architecture. Contemporary/ Post Independence Architecture in India, Construction and Architectural styles.
- Architectural design: Elements, Principles and Objectives of design, Importance of scale in architecture, Human scale and Monumental scale, Role of colour in architecture,
Anthropometric Studies. Building types: Residential, Commercial & Institutional, NBC
guidelines, Architectural character and style, study of modern and traditional iconic buildings, Interrelationship of form, function and circulation in architectural design, application of computers in architecture, AutoCAD, 3d-studio and 3d max and Building Bye-laws.
- Building construction & materials: Brick work and stone work, Damp Proof course,
Foundations, Doors and windows, Flooring, Roof and roof coverings, Staircases and ramps, Interiors of Buildings, Expansion joints, Form work and steel work, Steel Sections and Roofs, Finishes. Earthquake Resistant Building configuration. Surveying and Levelling. Basic Principles & components of working drawings, Estimation, Specifications, Valuation, Professional Practice, Materials and structural systems, behavioural characteristics of all types of building materials e.g. Mud, timber, bamboo, brick, concrete, steel, glass etc.
- Building services: Water Supply: Domestic, commercial, industrial and public water supply, System of water supply ,Storage and Distribution of Water, Hot water supply for buildings including solar water heating. Concept of Rain water harvesting. Principles & systems of drainage, Septic tanks, and soak pits. Acoustical materials and their uses in various buildings. Lighting: Methods of lighting, and Electrical Fittings, Electrical distribution .Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system, Vertical Transportation Systems, firefighting system, provisions in building from fire safety angle as per BIS; fire safety as per NBC.
- Structure Mechanics & Systems: Force system and Equilibrium, Centroid and Moment of Inertia, Stress and Strain, Shear Force and Bending Moment, Bending stresses in Beams, Introduction to plain frame, RCC structures, steel structures and various types of structure systems.
- Climatology: General Introduction, Relation of Climate and comfort, Sun Control and shading devices, Wind control, Use of building materials with respect to climate, Criteria for site selection & Environment and Ecology.
- Town planning: Greek towns, Roman Military Towns, Italian Hill Towns, Medieval Fortified Towns & Renaissance Ideal Towns. Growth of the Industrial Town. Linear city, Garden city, Vertical garden city. Planning Process and Site selection. Introduction to Urban land uses & their management & Legislation and Urban Controls.
- Landscape design and Site planning: Elements of Landscape, Principles of landscape design with respect to architectural functions, Relationship of landscape & climate & Outdoor functional spaces with respect to different building type.
- English & Communication skills: Facets of Literature, Grammar and Usage, Translation, Comprehension, Communication, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, vocabulary & Grammar.
- Applied Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry: Units and Dimensions, Force and Motion, Waves and Vibrations, Rotational Motion, Work, Power and Energy, Properties of Matter, Thermometry, Optics, Electrostatics, DC Circuits, Electromagnetism, Semiconductor physics, Modern Physics. Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Statistics and Probability & Differential Equations. Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Periodic Table and Chemical Bonding, Water, Gas laws, Terminology of Thermodynamics and Equilibrium, Electrochemistry & Organic Chemistry.
- Basics of Management: Principles of Management, Work Culture, Leadership and Motivation, Legal Aspects of Business: Introduction and need, Management Scope in different Areas, CRM, and TQM & IPR.
Part-B – General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
(1) General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
- (a) History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement.
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
(2) General Mental Abilitiy, Logical Reasoning &Quantative Aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Mental Ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation appreciation.
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets.
|PPSC Building Inspector Group B Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|Check and Download PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Keep in touch with our website @ Freshersnow.com regularly to get updated information like PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Punjab PSC Recruitment||PPSC Building Inspector Previous Question Papers|
|Punjab Govt Jobs||Punjab Employment News|