PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: In this article, the detailed PPSC Group B Syllabus 2022 is given for Legal Assistant and Law Officer Posts. Hence, all the applied candidates can happily use the PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 given on this page along with the PDF download links. And, the PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam Pattern 2022 download links are attached at the bottom section of the page. In addition, move on to the furthermore sections of the page, and get the details PPSC Law Officer Syllabus 2022 and the PPSC Legal Assistant Syllabus 2022. Start the preparation using all the Syllabus details and get ready for the Exam.
The Written Examination consists of the two parts – Part A, and Part B. Part A contains 100 Questions on the concerned subject that is Law. Part B contains 20 Questions on the subjects of General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, and Mental Ability. Four marks will be awarded for each question and 1 Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer as there is a negative marking. The total time duration is 2 Hours.
PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 – Details
|PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Group B Posts – Legal Assistant, Law Officer|
|Selection Process||Joint Competitive Examination|
PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam Pattern 2022
Check out the Exam Pattern details given in this section for both the Posts of the Legal Assistant, and Law Officer. Accordingly, candidates refer to the table given below about the PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam Pattern 2022 and start your preparation. The table gives you the details of the subjects if there is any negative marking, the number of questions, their marks, total marks, and the type of the question paper. Candidates must practice in order to complete the question paper in a given time.
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A: Concerned Subject (Law)||100||400|
|Total||120 Questions||480 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Multiple Choice Objective Questions|
- Each question carries 4 marks and for each correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e. for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Unanswered/ Un attempted questions will be given no marks.
Download PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF
Down here, get the detailed PPSC Law Officer Syllabus 2022 along with the subject topics. Candidates who are going to appear for the Joint Competitive Examination must and should follow the PPSC Legal Assistant Syllabus 2022 given here in order to score the highest marks in the Examination. Accordingly download the PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF which is available at the end section of the page. Good practice helps the aspirants to gain their desired posts in the organization of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Part A – Subject Syllabus
Unit-1 – Code of Criminal Procedure
- Jurisdiction, Constitution and Powers of Criminal Courts; Public Prosecutor, Superior Police Officers and Aid to Magistrates and the Police; Arrest of Persons and Rights of Arrested Persons;
- FIR and Commencement of Investigation; Recording of Confession, Remand of Accused, Bail due to Non-Completion of Investigation and Completion of Investigation; Place of Inquiries and Trial; Complaints to Magistrates and Commencement of Proceeding before Magistrate;
- Charge: Contents of Charge, Effect of Error or Omission in Charge, Alteration or Addition of Charge, Joinder of Charges against Person or Persons, Exceptions to General Rule of Joinder of Charges; Trial before Court of Session;
- Trial before Magistrate – Warrant Case, Summons Case and Summary Trial; Bail, Anticipatory Bail, Cancellation of Bail, Bail Bonds; Inherent Powers of High Court.
Unit-II – Indian Penal Code
- Introduction to Criminal Substantive Law; Definitions; General Explanations; Group Liability and Joint Liability; Punishments; Abetment; Criminal Conspiracy and Offences against the State; Offences Relating to Public Servants; Offences relating to Contempt of Lawful Authority of Public Servants; Offences affecting Public Health, Safety and Morals; Culpable Homicide and Murder; Causing Death by Negligence, Dowry Death, Attempt to Murder and Attempt to commit Suicide; Hurt, Grievous Hurt, Acid Attack; Criminal Force, Assault, Outraging the Modesty of Woman, Voyeurism and Stalking;
- Rape – its Aggravated Forms and Punishment; Criminal Misappropriation of Property and Criminal Breach of Trust; Receiving of Stolen Property and Cheating.
Unit-III – Indian Evidence Act
- Definitions and Statutory Interpretation, May Presume, Shall Presume, Conclusive Proof etc.;
- Relevancy of Facts: Facts Connected with Facts in Issue; Admissions; Confessions; Dying
Declaration and Statement by Persons who cannot be called as witnesses; Relevancy of
Judgments; Expert Testimony; Oral Evidence; Documentary Evidence; Presumptions; Exclusion of oral evidence by documentary evidence; Burden of Proof and Onus of Proof; Estoppel; Competence of Witnesses; Privileged Communications; Examination of witnesses; Effect of improper admission and rejection of evidence
Unit-IV – Code of Civil Procedure
- Decree, Order, Judgement; Jurisdiction– Lack of Jurisdiction, Irregular Exercise of Jurisdiction; Place of Suing; Doctrine of Res Sub-Judice and Res Judicata; Parties to Suit and Frame of Suit – Joinder, Misjoinder and Non-Joinder and Objections as to Misjoinder and Non Joinder; Pleadings and Amendment of Pleadings; Plaint; Written Statement;
- Summoning of Parties – Issue & Service of Summons; Appearance of Parties – Appearance and Consequences of Non-Appearance; Hearing of the Suit – Framing of Issues, Disposal of Suits at First Hearing and Trial; Arrest Before Judgment, Attachment Before Judgment, Appointment of Receiver; Temporary Injunction and Interlocutory Orders;
- Commissions – Appointment, Powers, Functions and Commissions at the instance of Foreign Courts; Suits by (or) Against Government (or) Public Officers; Suits by Indigent Persons, Suits Relating to 2Public Nuisance, Suits Relating to Public Charities; Appeals – First Appeal, Second Appeal, Appeal to Supreme Court; Reference, Review and Revision; General Principles of Execution of Decree and Procedure for Execution; Inherent Powers of Civil Courts; Pleadings and Trial of Commercial Suits in Commercial Courts.
Unit-V – Constitutional Law
- Preamble, Preambular Objectives; Nature of Indian Constitution; Federal Features in
Constitution of India; Formation of the New States and Re-organization of States; Citizenship; Fundamental Rights; Fundamental Duties; Directive Principles of State Policy; Union and State Legislature; Money Bills, Finance Bills, and Other Bills; Union and State Executive;
- Judiciary – Supreme Court, High Courts, and Subordinate Judiciary; Appointment and Powers of President and Governor; Pardoning Power; Ordinance Making Power;
- Union State Legislative, Administrative and Financial Relations; Freedom of Trade, Commerce and Intercourse; Official Language; Amendment of the Constitution; Special Provisions regarding Legislature and Executive of Union Territories; Elections; Services under the Union and States.
Part-B: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
- (a) History of India with special reference to the Indian freedom struggle movement
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards
Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical reasoning, analytical and mental ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentages, and numerical relation appreciation.
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets.
|PPSC Group B Posts Syllabus 2022 – Important Links|
|Download PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Hope the information given here about the PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 is useful for all the applicants. Follow our website @ Freshersnow.com regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Punjab PSC Recruitment||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Punjab Employment News||Law Govt Jobs|