Protiviti Consulting Walkin 2018: Graduated, Post Graduated candidates check this page to get the latest details of the Protiviti Consulting Walkin Drive 2018. Also, the officials of the Protiviti Consulting Private Limited are ready to hire the candidates for the HR Executive Role. So, all the interested ones can directly attend the Protiviti Consulting Walkin Interview On 28th November 2018. Furthermore, you can also check the latest Freshers Jobs In Gurgaon on our webportal @ FreshersNow.Com regularly.
- 1 Protiviti Consulting Walkin 2018 – Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Details Of Protiviti Consulting Walkin Drive 2018
- 1.3 Venue Of Protiviti Consulting Walkin Interview 2018
- 1.4 Company Description
- 1.5 Desired Candidate Profile
- 1.6 Qualifications/ Skills
- 1.7 Essential Documents For Protiviti Consulting Walkin In Gurgaon
Protiviti Consulting Walkin 2018 – Information
|Company Name||Protiviti Consulting Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administrator, IR|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Industry||Strategy, Management Consulting Firms|
Recruiter Job Duties
- Partner with hiring managers to identify needs, job specifications necessary to fill open positions in the most effective and timely manner.
- Source candidates through various sources like job portals, professional networking sites, employment agencies, employee referrals etc.
- Manage campus hiring.
- Assess potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and company culture alignment.
- Organize, coordinate interviews, create salary fitment, develop and extend job offers to potential candidates.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR team and ensure a high level of customer service. Keep hiring managers and HR team informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage background verification and other pre-joining formalities
- Maintain candidate database and prepare monthly MIS & Dashboards
Human Resources Generalist Job Duties
- Works with the hiring manager and other support functions to maintain an effective onboarding process.
- Assists in administering and adhering to policies and procedures
- Gather training needs, identify vendors and organize pieces of training
- Manage employee engagement activities
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- HR administration
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
- May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements
- Ensure Naukri and LinkedIn job packs are current with available job ads
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Track cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
- Post new positions on various websites including Naukri, LinkedIn, and Workday
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Complete and mail out regret letters
- Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Send background checks and save results when they are returned
- Complete and mail out offer letters
- Moreover, they should manage Client Satisfaction
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Furthermore, Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointed clients.
- Manage and Accurately Report Dashboards and other databases.
Details Of Protiviti Consulting Walkin Drive 2018
Walkin Date – 28th November 2018
Walkin Time – 9:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name – Neelanjana Singh
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Venue Of Protiviti Consulting Walkin Interview 2018
15th Floor, Tower A,
DLF Building No. 5, DLF Phase III,
DLF Cyber City, Gurugram – 122002,
Near – Phase 2 Metro Station
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions, and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration.
As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast-changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- And problem-solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior team member
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge and ability to design develop and organize training programs
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
Total 1- 4 years of experience into recruitments, training and development, and employee engagement activities in a good organization, preferably an MNC.
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Essential Documents For Protiviti Consulting Walkin In Gurgaon
Candidates need to carry the mentioned documents for the Protiviti Consulting Walkin In Gurgaon. So, these are for the identification purpose.
- All the participants should carry the Updated Resume
- Also, you should bring educational documents from SSC
- Any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have recent Passport size photographs
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
You May Also Like: