PU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 Download (Date Out) @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in – UGLAW Exam Date: The officials of Panjab University will release the PU BA LLB Entrance Test Admit Card For UG Courses on 28th September 2020. So, aspirants who applied for PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses must also check the PU UGLAW Exam Date 2020. Moreover, the PU BA LLB Exam 2020 will be conducted by the higher officials on 4th October 2020. Therefore, we will provide the direct link of the PU UGLAW Admit Card 2020 at the end. And the link will be notified once released by the officials.
PU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University|
|Name Of The Examination||PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th September 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||4th October 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU BA LLB 2020|
|PU BA LLB Previous Papers|
|PU BA LLB Syllabus|
|PU BA LLB Results|
PU BA LLB Exam Date 2020 @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in
Aspirants who applied for the test will be eager to know the PU BA LLB Exam Date 2020 details. For that purpose, we have shared here the PU BA LLB Exam Date 2020 based on the official announcement. And the PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses is going to be conducted by the higher officials on 4th October 2020.
Details On PU BA LLB Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
Document Proofs For PU BA LLB Exam 2020
It’s important to make a note for the aspirants who are attending the PU BA LLB Exam 2020 is carrying photo ID Proofs. And aspirants must carry any one of the below proofs for the exam.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Steps To Download PU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 Online
- Initially, go through the official site @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in
- Panjab University’s home page gets redirected on to the screen.
- Once the home page is opened go through the PU BA LLB Course and click on it.
- After clicking on the given course check for the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link then the new page will be opened with the login section.
- Enter Login ID and Password.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Later on, the respective Admit Card will be displayed.
- Check and download carefully.
To Download PU BA LLB Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated On 28th September 2020)
Get more updates about PU BA LLB Hall Ticket 2020 by following our website Freshers Now.
PU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
On which date, I have to attend PU BA LLB Entrance Exam 2020?
Aspirants must attend the PU BA LLB Entrance Exam 2020 on 4th October 2020.
What is the PU BA LLB Admit Card Release Date?
The PU BA LLB Admit Card will be released on 28th September 2020.
What details are needed to download PU BA LLB Admit Card?
Aspirants can download the PU BA LLB Admit Card using LOGIN ID and Password.
How to download PU BA LLB Admit Card?
Aspirants can download PU BA LLB Admit Card by visiting the official site uglaw.puchd.ac.in and also from our website Freshers Now.