PU BA LLB 2020 Notification @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in | B.Com LLB (Hons) Exam Date (Released), Eligibility: PU BA LLB 2020 is conducted to provide admissions into BA LLB and B.Com LLB (Hons). And the scheduled date of PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses is 24th May 2020. Check your PU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility given below before applying for the courses available at Panjab University. On 1st April 2020, the application form will be available. Moreover, we have provided the direct link for the PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form at the end of this article. Check the PU BA LLB 2020 Dates and the latest information from the below sections. The last date to submit the PU UG LAW Application Form is 1st May 2020.
Latest Update: PU BA LLB 2020 Online Application Form is Released On 1st April 2020. So aspirants who want to apply can go through the below link and apply easily.
- 1 PU BA LLB 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 Programs Offered
- 3 PU UGLAW 2020 – B.A/ B.Com LLB 2020 (Hons) Dates
- 4 PU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 For Admission Into
- 6 Seats Available
- 7 PU BA LLB 2020 Application Fee
- 8 How To Submit PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form?
- 9 PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
- 10 PU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus
- 11 PU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 PU BA LLB 2020 Result
- 13 PU BA LLB 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PU BA LLB 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University|
|Name Of The Examination||PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||1st May 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||24th May 2020|
|Purpose Of Exam||To provide admissions into PU-B.A./ B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years) Integrated Course|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU BA LLB Syllabus|
|PU BA LLB Results|
- BA LLB
- B.Com LLB
PU UGLAW 2020 – B.A/ B.Com LLB 2020 (Hons) Dates
|Information brochure and application form released on||1st April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form and generate Bank Challan||1st May 2020|
|Deadline to submit the application fee at any branch of SBI||Last Week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Photograph, signature and other required information is to be uploaded before||Last Week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|The last date to submit printout form, with the documents related to the concession in fee is||1st Week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Availability of admit card begins from||2nd Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Announced PU – B.A./ B. Com. LL.B.(Hons.) (5 years) Integrated Course Entrance Test held on||24th May 2020|
|Availability of Answer key||3rd Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last date to submit an objection||3rd Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Announcement of Result||Last Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Admission form on official website||1st Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counseling||Last Week Of July 2020 (Tentative)|
PU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate who has already passed or appearing in March 2020 in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University/ Council shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- The admission of a candidate to the Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand canceled if a candidate fails to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions laid down by Panjab University by the date fixed for the admission. Such a candidate will not have any claim, whatsoever, with regard to her/ his admission to the said course.
- A candidate who has passed/ appeared in 10+2 Examination of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad is ineligible to appear in the Entrance Test, as this institution has been de-recognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidature of a candidate who is appearing in 10+2 examination in March 2020, shall stand canceled if a candidate fails to pass or gets reappear or fails to secure the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Such a candidate will not have any claim, whatsoever with regard to her/ his admission to the above-said courses.
For Admission Into
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
Check the below table to know the seats available for BA/ B.Com LLB (Hons) – 5 Years Integrated Courses at different centers of Panjab University.
|Course||Number of Seats|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||120|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)||120|
PU BA LLB 2020 Application Fee
How To Submit PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form?
- Open the official site of the Panjab University @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Click the registration link.
- Fill all the details on your PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form.
- Later, you have to upload the documents as required.
- And then, pay the fee based on your category.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the form.
- After that, download your PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form and then take a hard copy of it.
Check & Download PU UGLAW 2020 Notification @ Click Here
Submit PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who had applied for the PU BA LLB 2020 must and should get the PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card downloaded. Whereas the PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card will be released in the second Week Of June 2020 tentatively. So aspirants must be alert with the Admit Card as its important proof which is needed while attending the exam.
PU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus
General Knowledge (Only up to intermediate level): History, Geography, General Science, Polity, Economics, Current Affairs.
Current events of national and international importance: Sports & Achievements, New appointments, Awards, Aptitude for Law, Judiciary, Executive, Legislature and Parliament, Constitution.
New laws and important Acts: Legal prepositions and facts, Legal words
Mental Ability: Directions, Series, Blood relations, Analogy, Critical reasoning, Syllogism, English Language.
Vocabulary: Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence improvement, Rearrangement, Fill in the blanks, one-word substitution.
Download PU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus Here
PU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
Go through the topic-wise PU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern which is given below. And there is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every wrong answer.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 60 Questions 60 Marks
Aptitude for Law: 20 Questions 20 Marks
Mental Ability: 10 Questions 10 Marks
English Language: 10 Questions 10 Marks
PU BA LLB 2020 Result
Once the exam ix competed on 24th May 2020 huge number of aspirants will be in search of the PU BA LLB 2020 Result. So here is the right place to garb the PU BA LLB 2020 Result details from here which can be released in June 2020 Tentatively.
Check PU BA LLB 2020 Result Here
We hope that all the candidates have got the complete details of the PU BA LLB, B.Com LLB 2020 Exam. Also, keep following our page @ FreshersNow.Com to get the latest updates.
PU BA LLB 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form release?
PU BA LLB Application Form will be available from 1st April 2020.
How can I apply for PU UG LAW Exam?
You can only visit the official site at https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/ Or FreshersNow.Com to apply for PU UG LAW 2020 Exam.
When will the PU BA LLB, B.Com LLB Exam be conducted?
On 24th May 2020, PU BA LLB, B.Com LLB Exam will be conducted.