PU BA LLB 2020 Notification @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in | UG Law Application Form (Extended Till 19th September 2020) Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of Panjab University extended the last date to submit the PU UGLAW 2020 Application Form till 19th September 2020. Moreover, the PU BA LLB 2020 is conducted to provide admissions into BA LLB and B.Com LLB (Hons). And the scheduled date of PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses is 4th October 2020. Check your PU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility given below before applying for the courses available at Panjab University. Moreover, we have provided the direct link for the PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form at the end of this article.
Latest Update: The deadline to submit PU BA LLB 2020 Online Application Form is extended till 19th September 2020. So aspirants who want to apply can go through the below link and apply easily.
- 1 PU BA LLB 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 Programs Offered
- 3 PU UGLAW 2020 – B.A/ B.Com LLB 2020 (Hons) Dates
- 4 PU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 For Admission Into
- 6 Seats Available
- 7 PU BA LLB 2020 Application Fee
- 8 How To Submit a PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form?
- 9 PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
- 10 PU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus
- 11 PU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 PU BA LLB 2020 Result
- 13 PU BA LLB 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PU BA LLB 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University|
|Name Of The Examination||PU BA LLB Entrance Test For UG Courses|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||19th September 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||4th October 2020|
|Purpose Of Exam||To provide admissions into PU-B.A./ B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years) Integrated Course|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU BA LLB Admit Card|
|PU BA LLB Previous Papers|
|PU BA LLB Syllabus|
|PU BA LLB Results|
- BA LLB
- B.Com LLB
PU UGLAW 2020 – B.A/ B.Com LLB 2020 (Hons) Dates
|Information brochure and application form released on||1st April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form and generate Login & Password||19th September 2020|
|Deadline to submit the application fee at any branch of SBI||23rd September 2020|
|Photograph, signature and other required information is to be uploaded before||25th September 2020|
|The last date to submit printout form, with the documents related to the concession in fee is||27th September 2020|
|Availability of admit card begins from||28th September 2020|
|The last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fees can complete their form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st October 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||4th October 2020|
|Centre for the Entrance test||Chandigarh Only|
|Announcement of Result||16th To 19th October 2020|
|Availability of Admission form on the official website||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
PU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate who has already passed or appearing in March 2020 in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University/ Council shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- The admission of a candidate to the Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand canceled if a candidate fails to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions laid down by Panjab University by the date fixed for the admission. Such a candidate will not have any claim, whatsoever, with regard to her/ his admission to the said course.
- A candidate who has passed/ appeared in 10+2 Examination of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad is ineligible to appear in the Entrance Test, as this institution has been de-recognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidature of a candidate who is appearing in 10+2 examination in March 2020, shall stand canceled if a candidate fails to pass or gets reappear or fails to secure the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Such a candidate will not have any claim, whatsoever with regard to her/ his admission to the above-said courses.
For Admission Into
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
Check the below table to know the seats available for BA/ B.Com LLB (Hons) – 5 Years Integrated Courses at different centers of Panjab University.
|Course||Number of Seats|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||120|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)||120|
PU BA LLB 2020 Application Fee
How To Submit a PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form?
- Open the official site of the Panjab University @ uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Click the registration link.
- Fill all the details on your PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form.
- Later, you have to upload the documents as required.
- And then, pay the fee based on your category.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the form.
- After that, download your PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form and then take a hard copy of it.
Check & Download PU UGLAW 2020 Notification @ Click Here
Submit PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who had applied for the PU BA LLB 2020 must and should get the PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card downloaded. Whereas the PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card will be released on 28th September 2020. And the Exam is going to be held on 4th October 2020. So aspirants must be alert with the Admit Card as its important proof which is needed while attending the exam.
Download PU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card Here
PU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus
- General Knowledge (Only up to intermediate level): History, Geography, General Science, Polity, Economics, Current Affairs.
- Current events of national and international importance: Sports & Achievements, New appointments, Awards, Aptitude for Law, Judiciary, Executive, Legislature and Parliament, Constitution.
- New laws and important Acts: Legal prepositions and facts, Legal words
- Mental Ability: Directions, Series, Blood relations, Analogy, Critical reasoning, Syllogism, English Language.
- Vocabulary: Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence improvement, Rearrangement, Fill in the blanks, one-word substitution.
Download PU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
PU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
Go through the topic-wise PU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern which is given below. And there is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every wrong answer.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 60 Questions 60 Marks
- Aptitude for Law: 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Mental Ability: 10 Questions 10 Marks
- English Language: 10 Questions 10 Marks
PU BA LLB 2020 Result
Once the exam ix competed on 24th May 2020 huge number of aspirants will be in search of the PU BA LLB 2020 Result. So here is the right place to garb the PU BA LLB 2020 Result details from here which will be released from 16th To 19th October 2020.
Check PU BA LLB 2020 Result Here
We hope that all the candidates have got the complete details of the PU BA LLB, B.Com LLB 2020 Exam. Also, keep following our page @ FreshersNow.Com to get the latest updates.
PU BA LLB 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the PU BA LLB 2020 Application Form be closed?
PU BA LLB Application Form will be closed on 19th September 2020.
How can I apply for PU UG LAW Exam?
You can only visit the official site at uglaw.puchd.ac.in Or, FreshersNow.Com to apply for PU UG LAW 2020 Exam.
When will the PU BA LLB, B.Com LLB Exam be conducted?
On 30th July 2020, PU BA LLB, B.Com LLB Exam will be conducted.
Who can apply for PU UG LAW Exam?
Candidates who passed 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education with minimum marks are eligible to apply.