PU CET PG 2020 Notification @ cetpg.puchd.ac.in – Registration, Eligibility, Dates: Panjab University, Chandigarh will release the PU CET (PG) Notification 2020 on 22nd April 2020 (Tentative). And PU CET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Panjab University. Candidates who are seeking admission to the various Post Graduate programs under PU CET PG must read this article. The direct link to check the PU CET (PG) 2020 Notification, registration is attached to the end of this page. The entrance exam is scheduled for 13th, 14th June 2020.
We will activate the below-given link when there is an official announcement regarding the application form. The last date to submit the PUCET Application Form 2020 is 17th May 2020 (Tentative). And the PUCET PG will be conducted For admission to PU-CET PG based programs being offered by various Department/ Centre/ Institute at Panjab University only. To know more details regarding PU CET PG, read the complete article.
- 1 PU CET PG 2020 Notification – Information
PU CET PG 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Name Of The Exam||Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||22nd April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Apply||17th May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Conducted||For admission to PU-CET PG based programs being offered by various Department/ Centre/ Institute at Panjab University only|
So, the aspirants need to check the dates carefully and apply for the PU CET (PG) Registration 2020. And also, the applicants need to fill the PU CET Application Form 2020 – PG with accurate details. In addition to this, the students can check the particulars before applying for the notification from this post. Therefore, all the aspirants need to be careful while submitting the PU CET PG 2020. Hence, we have enclosed all the particulars on this single page for the sake of aspirants.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Check PU CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Check PU CET Result|
|PU CET Admit Card|
|PU CET PG Answer Key|
|Download PU CET Previous Papers PDF|
Important Dates (Tentative) – PU CET (PG) 2020
|Date of Availability of PU CET (PG) Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University||22nd April 2020|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||17th May 2020|
|The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using a website generated challan||20th May 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||23rd May 2020|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available Online Admit Card required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using his/ her own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan. There will be no physical communication for this purpose.||29th May 2020|
|Dates of holding PU Common Entrance Test Announced||13th, 14th June 2020|
|Uploading of Answer Key and inviting Objections (through e-mail only to email@example.com)||23rd June 2020|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||25th June 2020|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||29th June 2020|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||1st July 2020|
|Date and mode of the declaration of result||July 2020 – The result will be posted on the PU website and the same could be downloaded. No separate result cards will be issued to the candidates by the office|
PU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Before applying for PU CET 2020, candidates have to read the following eligibility criteria.
- Contenders who have passed in the 10+2 Exam of Mahila Gram Vidyapeeth, Allahabad are not in the eligibility criteria to appear in PU CET Entrance Test.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or any equivalent exam conducted by a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidates have to be an Indian citizen.
- And also, Foreign citizens will have the option to apply via NRI quota.
- Candidates can get a full list of recognized universities from the official website.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination for a particular course with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Who are in their final year and appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for PU CET 2020.
- Reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PWD), etc. category candidates will be according to the authority of Chandigarh Administration or Panjab University, Chandigarh guidelines.
For Physically Handicapped candidates
- 1st preference – Candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%.
- Candidates with blindness (including color blindness) and those who are deaf and dumb will not be eligible to sit for PU CET.
- 2nd preference -Suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%.
PU CET PG 2020 Application Form
Contenders make sure that meet the PU CET eligibility criteria which are in the following of this article. The applicants have to fill the PU CET application form in online mode and then take a print out of it. And also candidates have to send the following additional documents to the head office along with the PU CET (PG) Application Form 2020. While applying for PU CET Notification 2020 contenders should carry mark sheets of all qualifying exams, address proof, Candidate’s identity proof, Applicant passport size photographs. Moreover, people must note that all the documents have to be self-attested. Therefore, applicants should note that the application will be rejected in case the documents are not attached.
PU CET PG 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates belong to reserved categories have to pay INR 1050.
- Applicants from General Category have to pay INR 2100.
- And moreover, candidates can choose to pay the fee online via credit card, debit card, net banking or via offline mode (SBI eChallan).
PU CET PG 2020 – Seat Reservation Details
Candidates should read the Seat reservation details while applying for PU CET Notification 2020. The following list gives a detailed idea about the PU CET Reservation seats 2020.
- One seat is reserved for a candidate from the States and Union Territories lacking facilities in this field and repatriates from Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka, etc.
- For single girl children with no male siblings – 2 seats
- One seat is reserved for the student suffering from diseases like Cancer, AIDS, Thalassemia.
- Moreover, additional seats will create for children of officers who have served during the Kargil war.
- Two seats are reserved for the students from the rural area category.
- One seat is reserved for a student from the Border Area.
- One seat is reserved for a student of foreign origin nominated by the Government of India.
- SSC Certificate (DOB Proof)
- HSC mark sheet (Score Details)
- SSC mark sheet (Score details)
- Character Certificate (Last Institution)
- Aadhaar Card copy (Government id)
Steps To Fill Online PU CET (PG) 2020 Registration Form
- Open the official web portal of the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The home screen of the Panjab University, Chandigarh will display on the screen.
- Then, the students should scroll down the page and check the PU CET Notification 2020.
- Click on the PU CET (PG) Notification 2020.
- Fill the PU CET Application Form with the accurate details.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.
- Submit the PU CET Application form and take a print out of it.
To Download PU CET (PG) 2020 Notification: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 22nd April 2020
To Submit PU CET (PG) Application Form: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 22nd April 2020
Therefore, we hope, the post on PU CET PG 2020 Notification is useful to all the applicants. Visit freshersnow.com to know more updates.