PU CET PG 2020 Notification @ cetpg.puchd.ac.in – Registration (Extended Again 15th October 2020), Eligibility, Dates: Panjab University, Chandigarh extended the PU CET (PG) 2020 Application Form till 15th October 2020. And PU CET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Panjab University. Candidates who are seeking admission to the various Post Graduate programs under PU CET PG must read this article. The direct link to check the PU CET (PG) 2020 Notification, registration is attached to the end of this page. And the Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) 2020 to be 10th, 11th October 2020 is Cancelled.
Latest Update: The officials of Panjab University, Chandigarh extended the PU CET PG 2020 Application Form till 15th October 2020. And the Exam is Cancelled due to COVID-19. So, aspirants can get the Application Link through our page easily.
We will activate the below-given link when there is an official announcement regarding the application form. And the PUCET PG will be conducted For admission to PU-CET PG based programs being offered by various Department/ Centre/ Institute at Panjab University only. To know more details regarding PU CET PG, read the complete article.
- 1 PU CET PG 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 PU CET (PG) 2020 Cancellation Notice
- 3 Important Dates – PU CET (PG) 2020
- 4 PU CET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 PU CET PG 2020 Application Form
- 6 PU CET PG 2020 Application Fee
- 7 PU CET PG 2020 – Seat Reservation Details
- 8 Documents Required
- 9 Steps To Fill Online PU CET (PG) 2020 Registration Form
- 10 PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
- 11 PU CET PG 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 PU CET PG 2020 Syllabus
- 13 PU CET PG 2020 Result
- 14 PU CET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
PU CET PG 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Name Of The Exam||Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||20th April 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||15th October 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Conducted||For admission to PU-CET PG based programs being offered by various Department/ Centre/ Institute at Panjab University only|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU CET Syllabus|
|PU CET Results|
|PU CET Admit Card|
|PU CET PG Answer Key|
|PU CET Previous Papers|
PU CET (PG) 2020 Cancellation Notice
Important Dates – PU CET (PG) 2020
|Date of Availability of PU CET (PG) Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University||20th April 2020|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||15th October 2020|
|The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using a website generated challan||To Be Announced|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||To Be Announced|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available Online Admit Card required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using his/ her Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan. There will be no physical communication for this purpose.||Exam Cancelled|
|Dates of holding PU Common Entrance Test Announced||Exam Cancelled|
|Uploading of Answer Key and inviting Objections (through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org)||Exam Cancelled|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||Exam Cancelled|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||Exam Cancelled|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||Exam Cancelled|
|Date and mode of the declaration of result||To Be Announced|
PU CET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Before applying for PU CET PG 2020 Exam, candidates have to read the following eligibility criteria.
- Contenders who have passed in the 10+2 Exam of Mahila Gram Vidyapeeth, Allahabad are not in the eligibility criteria to appear in PU CET Entrance Test.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or any equivalent exam conducted by a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidates have to be an Indian citizen.
- And also, Foreign citizens will have the option to apply via NRI quota.
- Candidates can get a full list of recognized universities from the official website.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination for a particular course with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Who are in their final year and appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for PU CET 2020.
- Reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PWD), etc. category candidates will be according to the authority of Chandigarh Administration or Panjab University, Chandigarh guidelines.
For Physically Handicapped candidates
- 1st preference – Candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%.
- Candidates with blindness (including color blindness) and those who are deaf and dumb will not be eligible to sit for PU CET.
- 2nd preference -Suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%.
PU CET PG 2020 Application Form
Contenders make sure that meet the PU CET eligibility criteria which are in the following of this article. The applicants have to fill the PU CET application form in online mode and then take a print out of it. And also candidates have to send the following additional documents to the head office along with the PU CET (PG) Application Form 2020. While applying for PU CET Notification 2020 contenders should carry mark sheets of all qualifying exams, address proof, Candidate’s identity proof, Applicant passport size photographs. Moreover, people must note that all the documents have to be self-attested. Therefore, applicants should note that the application will be rejected in case the documents are not attached.
PU CET PG 2020 Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 1088|
|Additional Subject||Rs. 575/- per additional subject|
Moreover, candidates can choose to pay the fee online via credit card, debit card, net banking or via offline mode (SBI eChallan).
PU CET PG 2020 – Seat Reservation Details
Candidates should read the Seat reservation details while applying for PU CET Notification 2020. The following list gives a detailed idea about the PU CET Reservation seats 2020.
- One seat is reserved for a candidate from the States and Union Territories lacking facilities in this field and repatriates from Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka, etc.
- For single girl children with no male siblings – 2 seats
- One seat is reserved for the student suffering from diseases like Cancer, AIDS, Thalassemia.
- Moreover, additional seats will create for children of officers who have served during the Kargil war.
- Two seats are reserved for the students from the rural area category.
- One seat is reserved for a student from the Border Area.
- One seat is reserved for a student of foreign origin nominated by the Government of India.
- SSC Certificate (DOB Proof)
- HSC mark sheet (Score Details)
- SSC mark sheet (Score details)
- Character Certificate (Last Institution)
- Aadhaar Card copy (Government id)
Steps To Fill Online PU CET (PG) 2020 Registration Form
- Open the official web portal of the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The home screen of the Panjab University, Chandigarh will display on the screen.
- Then, the students should scroll down the page and check the PU CET Notification 2020.
- Click on the PU CET (PG) Notification 2020.
- Fill the PU CET Application Form with the accurate details.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.
- Submit the PU CET Application form and take a print out of it.
To Submit PU CET (PG) Application Form: Click Here – Available Now
PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
As the PU CET PG 2020 Exam to be conducted on 10th, 11th October 2020 is Cancelled. So, the Admit Card will not be issued.
Download PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card Here
PU CET PG 2020 Exam Pattern
The PU CET PG 2020 Exam Pattern will be varied according to the courses applied. As each subject will have 60 Questions for each subject. And the time limit for the Exam is 1 Hr 10 Mins. And there will be 2 marks awarded for every correct answer. There is also negative marking for the exam with 0.25 Marks.
PU CET PG 2020 Syllabus
The PU CET PG 2020 Syllabus will include the subjects of Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Health Sciences, and Medical Vocabulary, Environment Sciences, Other subjects based on the course applied. So have a look at the below link which is shared regarding the PU CET PG 2020 Syllabus and get started your preparation.
Download PU CET PG 2020 Syllabus Here
PU CET PG 2020 Result
From this article, aspirants can also get the details about the PU CET PG 2020 Result. Whereas the officials will be releasing the PU CET PG 2020 Result. So be alert with the application details and check on carefully.
Check PU CET PG 2020 Result Here
We hope the post on PU CET PG 2020 Notification is useful to all the applicants. Visit freshersnow.com to know more updates.
PU CET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the availability of the PU CET PG Application Form?
PU CET PG 2020 Application Form will be available from 20th April 2020 To 15th October 2020.
How can I apply for PU CET PG 2020 Exam?
To apply for PU CET PG Exam, you have to visit the official site at https://cetpg.puchd.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the PU CET PG Application Fee?
For General Candidate, Rs. 2175 and For SC /ST / PwD candidates, Rs. 1088 And for Additional Subject Rs. 575/- should be paid.
When will the PU CET PG 2020 Exam be conducted?
The PU CET PG 2020 Exam is cancelled due to COVID-19.