PU LLB 2020 Notification @ puchd.ac.in (Or) pglaw.puchd.ac.in | PG Application Form (Extended), Exam Date, Eligibility: Panjab University officials Extended the PU LLB 2020 Application Form on their official site. To provide admissions into the LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Three Year Program, the officials are conducting the PU LLB Entrance Exam 2020. Moreover, the officials had released the PU LLB 2020 Application Form on 1st May 2020. Candidates have to submit the PU LLB 2020 Application Form before the last date i.e., 6th July 2020.
Latest Update: PU LLB 2020 Application Form is Extended Till 6th July 2020. So, check the direct link provided below to apply for the test.
For the sake of the candidates, we had given a direct to submit the Application Form and the link is available at the end of the page. Besides, the authority is going to conduct the PU LLB Entrance Exam 2020 on 25th July 2020. Check all the sections to know the details of PU LLB 2020 Eligibility, PU LLB 2020 Application Fee, and other details in the below sections. So stay tuned with us for all the latest updates of the PU LLB 2020 Exam.
- 1 PU LLB 2020 – Overview
- 2 PU LLB 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 PU LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 PU LLB 2020 Entrance Exam Date
- 5 PU LLB PG 2020 Application Fee
- 6 How To Submit a PU LLB 2020 PG Application Form?
- 7 PU LLB 2020 – Important Links
- 8 PU LLB 2020 Admit Card
- 9 PU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 PU LLB 2020 Syllabus
- 11 PU LLB 2020 Result
- 12 PU LLB 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PU LLB 2020 – Overview
|PU LLB 2020 Notification | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Panjab University|
|Exam Name||PU LLB Entrance Test|
|Start Date of Application Form||1st May 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||25th July 2020|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions Into LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Three Year Program|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU LLB Admit Card|
|PU LLB Syllabus|
|PU LLB Previous Year Question Papers|
|PU LLB Result|
PU LLB 2020 – Important Dates
|Availability of prospectus and at the same time start of form filling||1st May 2020|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||6th July 2020|
|The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using a website generated Challan||9th July 2020 up to 4:00 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||11th July 2020|
|Downloading Of Admit Card||14th July 2020|
|The last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fees can complete their form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||22nd July 2020|
|Dates Of Entrance Exam||25th July 2020 (10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.)|
|Uploading of Answer Key (at http://exams.puchd.ac.in/show-noticeboard.php) and inviting Objections (through e-mail only to email@example.com )||30th July 2020|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||1st August 2020|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||4th August 2020|
|Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||6th August 2020|
|Result announcement||10th August 2020 To 13th August 2020|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||To Be Announced|
|Dates of counselling||To Be Announced|
PU LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The entrance test for the LLB (Bachelors Of Law) shall be open to the candidates who will satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility conditions. So, the applicants need to check the information which is in this section to start the application process.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate from Panjab University or any other University recognized by Bar Council of India and Panjab University.
- In case a candidate having Bachelor’s degree of this University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi (Gurmukhi script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject has taken together.
- 5% concession is admissible in eligibility marks to SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD candidates.
PU LLB 2020 Entrance Exam Date
The management of Panjab University will conduct the examination on 25th July 2020. Thus, the aspirants need to prepare for the PU LLB Entrance Exam 2020. So, start preparing now for the PU LLB Entrance Exam 2020 by using the given information on our website. In addition to this, the applicants who will prepare well for the test can easily score the minimum marks. So, the individuals need to verify all the dates carefully and practice for the examination.
PU LLB PG 2020 Application Fee
The Fee for PU LLB Entrance Test is Rs. 2175/- and Rs. 1088/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates. The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
How To Submit a PU LLB 2020 PG Application Form?
- Open the official site of the Panjab University @ pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- The homepage of the Panjab University will display on the screen
- Scroll down the page and click on the Admissions link
- Under the Admission section, hit the Online Admissions & Entrance
- Go down to the page and check the PU LLB 2020 Application Form link
- Click on the link
- Hit the Online Registration
- Read all the information provided there and then you have to upload the required documents.
- Cross-check all your details and then download the filled PU LLB 2020 Application Form.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
PU LLB 2020 – Important Links
To Submit PU LLB PG 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Check PU LLB 2020 PG Notification PDF: Click Here
PU LLB 2020 Admit Card
The officials of PU will release the PU LLB 2020 Admit Card in the official portal through Online. All the candidates can check the details available on the Admit Card once the officials release it. Candidates can download the PU LLB 2020 Admit Card by entering the login details. Moreover, the PU LLB 2020 Admit Card will be released on 14th July 2020. However, applicants can download the Admit Card from the link given below.
To Download PU LLB 2020 Admit Card Here
PU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
The questions that will be asked in the PU LLB Entrance Exam 2020 will be Multiple Choice Questions. And the PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test will be conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes. 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 1/4 mark will be reduced for an incorrect answer.
PU LLB 2020 Syllabus
Applicants can download the PU LLB 2020 Syllabus from the link given below. Further, the questions will be asked from Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Knowledge of English Subjects.
Download PU LLB 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
PU LLB 2020 Result
All the candidates who had taken the PU LLB Entrance Exam 2020 have to check the PU LLB 2020 Result. Panjab University officials will announce the PU LLB 2020 Results in the online mode. The PU LLB 2020 Results will be released on 10th To 13th August 2020.
To Check PU LLB 2020 Result Here
We hope, the given article on PU LLB 2020 Notification is useful to all the aspirants. Check freshersnow.com on a daily basis to get more information.
PU LLB 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the PU LLB PG Application process be closed?
PU LLB PG Application Form will be active till 6th July 2020.
How can I apply for PU LLB 2020 PG Exam?
You can visit the official site at https://pglaw.puchd.ac.in/, or FreshersNow.Com to apply for PU LLB PG Exam 2020.
On which date the PU LLB 2020 Entrance Exam is going to conduct?
The PU LLB 2020 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 25th July 2020.
What is the Application Fee for PU LLB 2020?
The Application Fee for PU LLB 2020 for Other candidates is Rs. 2175/- and Rs. 1088/-for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates.