PU LLB 2020 Notification @ pglaw.puchd.ac.in | Exam Date OUT, Eligibility: We have provided the PU LLB PG 2020 Notification information in this article. Panjab University officials are planning to conduct the PU LLB Entrance Test for the admission into the three year PG LLB program. And the PU LLB PG 2020 Notification will be released on the official site. And the online application form will be released on 1st May 2020. Go through the complete page and then know the latest information about PU LLB PG 2020.
New Update: PU LLB (PG) 2020 Exam Date Announced. Online Form will be available from 1st May 2020. Check the information from this page before applying.
Candidates need to make a note that the exam date is released which is 27th June 2020. So, the interested aspirants who have completed or pursuing graduation from a recognized university can apply for the PU LLB 2020. Aspirants can get all the particulars like PU LLB 2020 Application Form, Exam Dates, and Eligibility for the PU LLB PG 2020 from this post. The last date to submit the PU LLB 2020 Application Form is 13th June 2020 At the last of this page, the students can find the process to submit the PU LLB PG 2020 Application Form. The direct link attached here will be activated when the officials release the application form.
PU LLB PG 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University|
|Name Of The Examination||PU LLB Entrance Test For PG Courses|
|Date Of Written Exam||27th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st May 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||13th June 2020|
Well, the aspirants need to gather all the points related to the PU LLB 2020 Notification before starting the application process. From the above-provided table, the applicants can get the information regarding organizing the body, notification dates, and the official portal particulars. Thus, the competitors can also verify more details from this article about the PU LLB PG 2020.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU LLB Admit Card|
|PU LLB Syllabus|
|PU LLB Previous Year Question Papers|
|PU LLB Result|
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and Entrance Test Form on the website||1st May 2020|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||13th June 2020|
|The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using a website generated challan||1st Week Of June 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||1st Week Of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card Online Admit Card along with Time & Centre of Examination is to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using his/ her own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan. The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose.||2nd Week Of June 2020|
|Date & Time of holding Entrance Test [Announced]||27th June 2020|
|Centre for Entrance Test||Chandigarh Only|
|Uploading of Answer Key (at exams.puchd.ac.in) and inviting Objections (through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org )||Last Week Of June 2020|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||Last Week Of June 2020|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||1st Week Of July 2020|
|Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||1st Week Of July 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||2nd Week Of July 2020|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form for L.L.B||July 2020|
|Dates of counseling||To be announced later on. Also, candidates are required to browse the website for information|
PU LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The entrance test for the LLB (Bachelors Of Law) shall be open to the candidates who will satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility conditions. So, the applicants need to check the information which is in this section to start the application process.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate from Panjab University or any other University recognized by Bar Council of India and Panjab University.
- In case a candidate having Bachelor’s degree of this University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi (Gurmukhi script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject has taken together.
- 5% concession is admissible in eligibility marks to SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD candidates.
PU LLB Entrance Test Date 2020
The management of Panjab University will conduct the examination on 27th June 2020. Thus, the aspirants need to prepare for the PU LLB Entrance Test 2020. So, start preparing now for the PU LLB Entrance Test 2020 by using the given information on our website. In addition to this, the applicants who will prepare well for the test can easily score the minimum marks. So, the individuals need to verify all the dates carefully and practice for the examination.
The Fee for PU LLB Entrance Test is Rs. 2100/- (Rs. 1050/- for SC/ST/PWD). The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
Procedure To Apply For PU LLB PG 2020
- Open the official site of the Panjab University @ pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- The homepage of the Panjab University will display on the screen
- Scroll down the page and click on the Admissions link
- Under the Admission section, hit the Online Admissions & Entrance
- Go down to the page and check the PU LLB course link
- Click on the link
- Hit the Online Registration
- Read all the information provided there and then you have to upload the required documents.
- Cross-check all your details and then download the filled PU LLB 2020 Application Form.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
To Check & Download PU LLB PG 2020: Click Here – (Link Will Be Activated On 1st May 2020)
To Apply For The PU LLB PG 2020: Click Here – (Link Will Be Activated On 1st May 2020)
Hope, the given article on PU LLB 2020 Notification is useful to all the aspirants. Check freshersnow.com on a daily basis to get more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the PU LLB PG Application Form be available?
PU LLB PG Application Form will be available from 1st May 2020.
How can I apply for PU LLB PG Exam 2020?
You can visit the official site at https://pglaw.puchd.ac.in/, or FreshersNow.Com to apply for PU LLB PG Exam 2020.
What is the PU LLB PG Exam Date?
PU LLB PG Exam Date is 27th June 2020.