PUCAT 2020 Notification @ vbspu.ac.in – Application Form (Extended), Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University released PUCAT 2020 Application Form for UG, PG Courses on 21st April 2020. And, aspirants can collect all the particulars in this article related to the VBSPU PUCAT 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee from here. Remember, that the last date to apply for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test is 20th July 2020. Moreover, the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2020 Exam is going to be conducted tentatively in the month of July 2020. Therefore, aspirants can get the direct link to apply for the exam from the below.
- 1 PUCAT 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 PUCAT 2020 Application Submission Notice
- 3 PUCAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 4 PUCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 PUCAT 2020 Application Fees
- 6 Documents Required With Online PUCAT Application Form
- 7 Specifications On PUCAT 2020 Application Form
- 8 Procedure To Apply For The PUCAT 2020 Exam
- 9 PUCAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 PUCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 PUCAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 PUCAT 2020 Result
- 13 PUCAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PUCAT 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University|
|Name Of The Examination||Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT)|
|Date Of The Examination||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Application Starting Date||21st April 2020|
|Application last date||20th July 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PUCAT Admit Card|
|PUCAT Previous Question Papers|
PUCAT 2020 Application Submission Notice
PUCAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for applying online||21st April 2020|
|Last date for applying online||20th July 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Date||August 2020|
|Date Of Admission||August 2020|
PUCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian nationals are eligible to appear for Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test 2020. Certain domicile requirements should be fulfilled by candidates in order to be eligible for the entrance test.
- For admission in various UG courses, students must have secured an aggregate of 45% in the higher secondary or intermediate examination with the respective compulsory subjects according to the program they wish to pursue.
- Also, to secure admission in any PG course, applicants must have obtained at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam of the Bachelor’s degree with regards to the course they have applied for.
- All reserved category students will be granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying intermediate or graduate degree exam. This means that they should pass the exam with at least 40% marks to be eligible for the admission test.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination are also eligible for the test provided they can submit the necessary documents at the time of Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test counseling.
PUCAT 2020 Application Fees
Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test 2020 Notification application process will be considered complete only after the requisite fees have been paid. Furthermore, the fee can be paid via the offline method only. The application fee is INR 500 for General/ OBC category students. And INR 250 for SC/ ST category.
Printout of the completed Application Form along with self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials must reach in the office of The “Chairman, Admission Cell, V. B. S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur-222003, U.P.”. However, the application form can be submitted by hand in The Admission Cell (office is located at the ground floor of Administration building of Purvanchal University) also.
Documents Required With Online PUCAT Application Form
- Detailed mark memos of the qualifying degree examination.
- Category or Caste certificate
- Passing Certificate and mark sheet of class 10
- Passing Certificate and mark sheet of Standard 12th
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate for Physically Challenged candidates
- Recent, passport size photograph
Specifications On PUCAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Details of the Program
- Date of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Physically Challenged
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification details
- Details of the Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
Procedure To Apply For The PUCAT 2020 Exam
So, the aspirants can find the step-wise procedure to apply for the PUCAT 2020 Notification in this section.
- All the applying candidates need to move to the official site of the organization @ vbpsu.ac.in.
- Click on the “Admission” Tab on the home screen.
- Then, you can easily find out the latest Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test2020 Notification.
- Check all the particulars given in the PDF.
- And then click on the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test Application Form.
- Fill the PUCAT Application Form with valid details.
- Upload the photograph and signature of the candidate.
Last Date Extended Notice For PUCAT 2020 PDF: Click Here (Released On 26th June 2020)
Check PUCAT 2020 Notification: Click Here (Released On 26th June 2020)
PUCAT 2020 UG Course Online Application Link: Click Here (Available Now)
PUCAT 2020 PG Course Online Application Link: Click Here (Available Now)
PUCAT 2020 Admit Card
Download link of the PUCAT Admit Card will be activated hereafter the higher members release. Moreover, the PUCAT Admit Card will release in the month of July 2020 Tentatively. And the Exam is scheduled for July 2020 Tentative. To get the direct link of the PUCAT 2020 Admit Card from here without any delay refer our page instantly.
Download PUCAT 2020 Admit Card Here
PUCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who want to know the PUCAT Exam Pattern can check here. We have fetched the PUCAT 2020 Exam Pattern given by the officials. And the PUCAT Exam Pattern consists of a total of 250 Questions with 250 Marks. For Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation carries 100 Questions/ 100 Marks & English with 50 Questions/ 50 Marks.
PUCAT 2020 Syllabus
From here aspirants can know the details about the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test Syllabus. Whereas the PUCAT 2020 Syllabus will consist of 3 subjects i.e, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, English. For more information about PUCAT 2020 Syllabus just go through the below link.
Download PUCAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
PUCAT 2020 Result
To get the status of the PUCAT 2020 Result you can visit or article. Moreover, the PUCAT 2020 Result will be made available in August 2020. So have a look at the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test 2020 Result link below and grab the status easily.
Check PUCAT 2020 Result Here
We hope the given post on PUCAT 2020 Notification is useful to all the applicants. Check freshersnow.com to know more updates.
PUCAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the final date to submit the PUCAT 2020 Application form?
The final date to submit the PUCAT 2020 Application Form is 20th July 2020.
Where can I apply for PUCAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the PUCAT 2020 Exam from our website Freshers Now as well through the official site @ vbpsu.ac.in
What is the eligibility To apply for PUCAT 2020 Exam?
Aspirants who had done their Bachelor’s degree in any organization with minimum 45 percent marks for General and OBC category and minimum 40 percent marks for SC/ ST category candidates can apply for PUCAT 2020 Exam.
When will PUCAT 2020 Exam be conducted?
The PUCAT 2020 Exam is going to be held on 29th, 30th June 2020 Is Now Postponed. We expect that the PUCAT 2020 Exam will be conducted in July 2020 tentatively.