Quikr Walkin: Candidates who want to settle as Sales Executive, Officer can check this entire post. The Quikr India Private Limited is going to held the Quikr Walkin Drive on 29th, 30th September 2019 in Mumbai. So, refer to the below portions and know the Quikr Walkin Interview details. Are you ready to face the Quikr Walkin 2019? On this page, we have given all the information like Job Description, Address Of the Walk-In, etc. Thus, the candidates can check and know all the particulars of the Quikr Walkin Interview. The officials of the Quikr India Private Limited had announced that the Quikr Walkin 2019 is not only for freshers as well as candidates who have 5 years of experience, can also have a chance to attend the Drive-In Mumbai. So, eligible candidates can check this page entirely to attain that position.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Quikr Walkin Drive 2019 Overview
|Company Name||Quikr India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive/ Officer|
|Role Category||Retail Sales|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
Quikr Walkin Interview
Before attending or participating in the Quikr Walkin Interview you need to know all the details. This article will help you to know all the particulars of the Quikr Walkin Drive 2019. So, attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time. To prepare for the examination, you can download the Placement Papers from our web portal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions and Answers
- Handle end to end sales outbound calls and customer support – existing clients
- Contact existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products/services of the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Quikr India Private Limited | Profile
Quikr was initially launched as Kijiji India in November 2005. Kijiji.in was owned by Kijiji International, an eBay Inc subsidiary. In 2008, Mumbai based venture capitalist, Matrix Partners India, invested in the Kijiji India, following which Kijiji India was hived off Kijiji International and restructured as an independent company and re-branded as “Quikr”, which was jointly owned by Matrix Partners and eBay Inc. In January 2016, Quikr announced it had acquired the real estate portal commonfloor.com in a $200 million all-stock deal and will be merging it with its real estate division QuikrHomes.
What Need To Carry For Quikr Walkin In Mumbai?
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Details Of Quikr Walkin Drive In Mumbai
Walkin Date: 29th, 30th September 2019
Interview Timings: 10 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Pankaj Tambe
Quikr Walkin Interview Location
1st & Ground floor, Parekh Industrial Estate Dabholkar Wadi,
Bhoiwada, Beside Phule College, Parel,
Mumbai – 400012
We think the given details regarding Quikr Walkin is useful for all the candidates. Grab this opportunity and attend the Sales Executive, Officer Job Roles in Mumbai on the given date and time. Follow our web portal Freshers Now on a regular basis to get the updates like Walk-Ins, Placement Papers, IT Jobs, Freshers Jobs, Government Jobs, etc.