Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020 | Food at Rs. 8 for Poor, Complete Details: The Rajasthan state government implemented Indira Rasoi Yojana with an aim to feed every citizen of the state. On 22nd June 2020, the Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot declared that poor people will get soon meals at a low price twice a day. Rs. 100 crore will be spent on this scheme by the government of Rajasthan annually. And also the government will manage this scheme with the help of IT.
The previous scheme Annapurna Rasoi Yojana is now developed as Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020. Through this scheme, the people who don’t have proper food will get healthy and nutritious food. The implementation of this scheme requires the help of local non-governmental organizations (NGO’s). It is a very useful scheme in Rajasthan post carona period. Almost 213 urban local bodies of Rajasthan has been rolled this scheme.
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana|
|Announced by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Benefits||Nutritious food with suitable rates|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of Urban Local Bodies|
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
In Jaipur district, 12 municipalities have this scheme. Under this scheme, the plate of food which provides to the people contains:
- Pulses- 100 grams.
- Vegetables- 100 grams
- Chapathi- 250 grams.
According to the local requirement which is suggested by the district level committees, the food menu will change. The district-level committees will check the quality of food from time to time. The district collectors will deal with the complaints if any.
Timings of the meals under Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
In the morning, the food will provide from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm and in the evening, it starts from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The chief minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot told that “There is a scarcity of nutritious food and no one in the state must sleep without eating food. Indira Gandhi was an enormous ruler. The cause for the formation of Bangladesh is she brought in the Green Revolution and implemented the nuclear tests in the program since 1974. So we made a plan that the Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana will go ahead soon with a memory of Indira Gandhi and also with an aim that no one should suffer without food.” In the state-level covid19 awareness program, the Rajasthan chief minister declared about the Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana through the virtual video conference.
Two Time Meals at Low Rates to Poor
- The previous chief minister Vasundhara Raje was started Annapurna Rasoi Yojana in Dec 2016. Like Amma canteens in Tamil Nadu state, the Annapurna Rasoi Yojana offered Rs.5 to breakfast, Rs.8 to lunch.
- The laborers, rickshaw pullers, auto-rickshaw drivers, students, working women, senior citizens, and others were benefited through Annapurna Rasoi Yojana. Now Annapurna Rasoi Yojana was transformed into Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana with the latest updates.
- The poor people who are surviving around the authorized departments can get the nutritional food 2 times a day at low prices through the Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana.
- The government concluded the cost of the meals.
- For the management of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana, there is a necessity for Information technology. The district collector organizing a committee to observe the Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana. Rs. 100 crore per annum will be spending by the government. To make the Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana successful, the local NGO’s are working with the government.
Freshers Now team has Provided all the details related to Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020? For more such Government Schemes, do not forget to check our site.
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Launched Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020?
Rajasthan State Government has Launched the Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020.
What are the Benefits of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020?
Through the Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020, Government is providing Nutritious food at suitable rates.
Who are the Beneficiaries of the Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Scheme 2020?
Poor People of Urban Local Bodies of Rajasthan State are eligible to Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020.
What is the Breakfast and Lunch Rates under Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020?
Under Rajasthan, Indira Rasoi Yojana will Offer Breakfast at Rs.5 and Lunch at Rs.8.