Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020 | Application Form, Track Status, Enrollment Status: The Government of Rajasthan has decided to provide 10 digits Jan Aadhaar Card to each and every family in the state. The earlier government launched the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme instead of the Bhamashah Card Scheme. The Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card is declared on the occasion of the first anniversary of the government. From 1 April 2020, the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card came into existence.
In the cabinet meeting which was held on 11 December 2019, the Gehlot government declared the replacement of the Bhamashah Card Scheme of Rajasthan with Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme. With an aim to provide the benefits of public welfare schemes for each and every family, the government was started Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card. The issuing of Aadhar cards for every individual and family will increase the transparency in the provision of government schemes.
- 1 Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Details
- 3 Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Objectives
- 4 Required Documents for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card
- 5 How to Register Online for Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card?
- 6 How to track the application status of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card?
- 7 Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card|
|Announced by||Rajasthan state government|
|Benefits||The government scheme’s benefits and services will reach every individual and family|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||people of Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Details
- A 10 digit family identification number will be provided with a Jan Aadhaar card for each and every family and will also provide a personal Aadhaar card for medical help.
- The women who have 18 years of age or above are treated as the head of the family and the man who has above 21 years of age will be the family head in case of no women in the family.
- The free Jan Aadhaar card will be issued to all the families according to “one state one card” and this card will be acceptable instead of other cards.
- With the help of e-Mitra (CSC center) or Jan Aadhaar Portal, each and every individual resident or family are allowed to register and also to update their personal details.
- The Chief Government Secretary has released the information about the registration process and distribution of cards in Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Objectives
- To implement the transparent government schemes the government is issuing ‘ one number, one card and one Identity’ for every family.
- The details of every family will be recorded and the benefits and services of the government will be provided to all the families.
- With the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme, the rural areas will get the insurances and the services of e-commerce to their homes. It also improves women’s power and considers women as the family head.
- It will be very simple to check the eligibility of the candidates based on their recorder details.
- There are so many improvements through the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar card Scheme such as women empowerment and financial addition, management, and productive action of the E-Mitra system.
Required Documents for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card
- Identity card (ID)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Age certificate
- Cellphone number
- Proof of residence
How to Register Online for Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card?
The following procedure will help you to register for the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card:
- Visit the janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in, the official website of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar card Scheme.
- Go to the link janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenDashboard, Jan Aadhaar card on the homepage.
- Then you will see a new page on the screen.
- Now an application form will display on the screen and you have to enter the details in the form like the name of the leader, Aadhar card, mobile number, and every family member’s age group.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- After submitting your application form, you can also track your application status with an acknowledgment number.
How to track the application status of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card?
You need to have the acknowledgment number which was given at the time of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card application.
- Visit the official website of the scheme “Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar card Scheme”.
- On the homepage go to the option “Card Status”.
- Then you will get a new page on your screen. On that page, there will be two options “Receipt Number” and “Jan Aadhaar Number”.
- From those, you can choose any option and fill that number.
- Finally, you have to press the option “search” to get your application status.
To Register & Check More details Related to Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020: Click HERE
Freshersnow.com team has tried to include maximum details about the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020. To find about relevant Government Schemes and Other Useful Resources, do not forget to visit us back.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Objective of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card?
Through the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card, Rajasthan Government is working on providing an Identity Card through which the Citizens can maximum benefits of the government.
What are the Required Documents for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card?
Candidates need to include the Identity card of the head of the family, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Age Certificate, Phone Number, Address Proof.
How to Register for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card?
Residents of Rajasthan State through janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenDashboard can register for the Rajasthan Aadhar Card.
Do I Need to Pay any fee to Register for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card?
No, Candidates do not need to pay any fee to register for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card.