Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal @ jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in | List of Schemes, Online Services: On 13 September 2019, at Birla auditorium, the chief minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot launched a welfare program called “public information portal” for the public. The welfare programs and schemes which are implementing by the government can be easily known to the people of the state through Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.
The information and communications technology department has prepared this Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal, in which Rajasthan people can communicate through this portal with different government departments and also can communicate with the state government plans and services.
- 1 Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal – Complete Overview
- 2 Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Benefits
- 3 Jan Soochna Portal
- 4 List of Public Department’s Information in Jan Soochna Portal
- 5 How to Register in Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
- 6 Procedure to fill the Complaint Registration Form
- 7 Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal – Complete Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal|
|Announced by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Benefits||Information about schemes for people of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Rajasthan State People|
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Benefits
- By using the public information portal, people of Rajasthan state can get any information about the schemes implementing by the government.
- The people in the villages and also poor families who are living in the cities can also get benefit from government schemes.
- People can get information about the schemes in their homes with the help of a public information portal.
- This portal also reduces the correlation.
- Through this portal, the information from RTI of the departments which are related to this portal can be known by the people.
Jan Soochna Portal
The information and technology department made Jan Soochana Portal contains information about 24 departments with 58 government schemes in the portal jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in. With the help of this portal, the people of the state can get all the information about schemes and services.
List of Public Department’s Information in Jan Soochna Portal
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Rural and Panchayati Raj Department.
- The primary and secondary education department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- People’s Regional Development Department
- Labor and Employment Department
- Department of Mines & Geology
- Department of Food & Civil Supplies
- Energy department
- Cooperatives Department
- Department of Administrative Information
- Planning and Information & Communication Technology Service
- Revenue Service etc.
How to Register in Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
- Go to the website of Jan Soochna portal Rajasthan at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- Visit the section of “schemes/ services” on the home page.
- Now click on the service that you want to know about.
- A form will appear in front of you, you have to ask for the required information after filling that form.
- Submit the form by clicking the “submit” button then you will get the information you required.
Procedure to fill the Complaint Registration Form
- Go to the website at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the option to file a complaint/problem on the homepage.
- Now Go to the “to file a complaint” option.
- Fill in the information like a mobile number then file a complaint and upload the required documents.
- At last, you have to click the submit button to register your complaint.
To Check Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Complete Details: Click HERE
Have you checked all the details about the Latest Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal? For more such Government Articles, do not forget to check our site Freshersnow.com.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in is the Official Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.
Who Launched the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
Rajasthan State Government has Launched the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.
What is the Benefit of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
Government Schemes & Online Services for the Rajasthan State Residents.
How to Check List of Services & Schemes in Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
Check https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/index.php/home-hindi/, to find the List of Government Services and Schemes in Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.