We have furnished the latest Rapid Care Walkin details on this page. Candidates who are eagerly exploring for the Non Voice Process Jobs In Chennai can focus on this page to get the suitable information. Furthermore, only candidates who have the qualification as B.A, BCA, BBA, BMS, Diploma and have an experience of 1 year can apply for the Rapid Care Walkin Drive.
From 29th December 2018 To 5th January 2019, you can strictly attend the Rapid Care Walkin Interview. Moreover, only Male candidates can grab the chance in attending the walkin for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role. And those who want to work in the ITES industry can soon apply and attend.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Rapid Care Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
Rapid Care Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||Rapid Care|
|Qualification||B.A, BCA, BBA, BMS, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – INR 1,25,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
- Any Arts & Science Graduates or Diploma Freshers with Good observation skills.
- Should be proficient in typing skill
- Candidates should observe the live video shots and make observation on-line.
- Should be willing to work in rotational / night shifts (Morning: 6:00 AM To 2:00 PM;
- Afternoon: 2:00 PM To 10:00 PM; Night: 10:00 PM To 6:00 AM)
Salary & Other Allowances
- Rs. 8,500/- per month – For the first three months of probation period
- For Night Shift for first 3 months: Rs. 125/- towards dinner & Night shift allowance will be paid based on attendance
- On completion of 3 months, Rs. 1,000/- will be increased based on performance
- For Night Shift after 3 months: Rs. 150/- towards dinner & Night shift allowance will be paid based on attendance
- Based on Annual appraisal, the appropriate increment will be given based on performance
- Good growth opportunities on completion of 9 – 12 months.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Details Of Rapid Care Walkin Drive 2018
Walkin Date: 29th December 2018 To 5th January 2019
Interview Time: 11:00 AM To 4:00 PM
Rapid Care was incorporated in 1999 and today serves clients in Transcription, Billing/ Coding. We currently serve over 500 physicians throughout the US. Their offices are in NY, Florida and India and the company are run by a Board of Directors that has a combined experience of 60+ years in the healthcare industry.
It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Chennai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 50,000,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 35,000,000. It is involved in Data processing. Furthermore, Rapid Care is an integrated healthcare BPO that offers a range of comprehensive healthcare-related support services. We would like to share our expertise in these domains with our customers.
NOTE: Only Male Candidates Can have the eligibility to apply for Rapid Care Walkin Drive
Venue Of Rapid Care Walkin Interview
Rapid Care VLV Complex,
No. 21/41, Mount Road,
Little Mount, Saidapet,
Chennai – 600 015.
Landmark: Near Little Mount Metro Railway Station
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Chennai
- UG: Diploma – Any Specialization, B.A – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, B.B.A/ B.M.S – Management, Other Graduate
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Crucial Documents Required For The Rapid Care Walkin In Chennai
Candidates have to carry to carry all the mentioned documents for the Rapid Care Walkin In Chennai for the verification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Rapid Care Walkin In Chennai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also Check The Latest Walkins
Well, we hope that all the candidates have benefited from the latest details of the Rapid Care Walkin 2018. If you have any doubts regarding this, then you can easily ask us or leave a comment in the below comment section on our FreshersNow.Com web page.