Razorpay Recruitment 2020 For Process Trainer in Bangalore: Are you the one who is seeking for Process Trainer Role? If yes, you can go through this page for more information about Razorpay Recruitment 2020 or visit the website www.razorpay.com. For Razorpay Recruitment 2020 Drive, all freshers & experienced graduates can apply by following the link mentioned at the end of this page. Moreover, after selected in Razorpay Recruitment 2020 For the Process Trainer Role, candidates must have the flexibility to work in a 24*7 environment. So, interested and eligible candidates can attend Razorpay Recruitment in Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Razorpay Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Process Trainer|
Razorpay Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Design effective training programs to cater to the business needs.
- Additionally support quality initiatives when not in training.
- Create training strategies, initiatives, materials, and Maintain a database of all training records.
- Accountable for completion of trainee surveys, quizzes, and certifications.
- To conduct calibration sessions with the support team when required.
- Deliver in-person and remote training sessions to new and existing employees on varied topics.
- Schedule and perform pre and post-training assessments and monitor progress.
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and new launches.
- Monitor and manage training effectiveness with successful target achievement.
- Responsible for mitigating and eliminating gaps in training occurring due to issues or concerns with communication skills and language skills.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Razorpay Recruitment 2020 For Process Trainer – Required Skills
- Flexibility to work in a 24*7 environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & confident public speaking skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently & drive multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work, and influence with multiple team members.
- Must be self-motivator and Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be able to effectively deal with stakeholders at all levels.
About Razorpay Company
For a long time, we have felt that enabling frictionless transactions is a major problem and nobody seems to be doing it right. We decided to tackle it ourselves. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni, Razorpay aims to revolutionize money management for online businesses by providing clean, developer-friendly APIs and hassle-free integration. We offer a fast, affordable, and secure way for merchants, schools, eCommerce, and other companies to accept and disburse payments online, own a fully-functional current account, and avail of working capital loans.
Razorpay is the only payment solution in India that allows businesses to accept, process, and disburse payments with its product suite. It gives you access to all payment modes including credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money, and PayZapp.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Steps To Apply For Razorpay Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore
- Click on the link provided below or visit the website www.razorpay.com
- Note all the skills and requirements mentioned in the link
- Then, click on the Apply For This Position
- Fill all the details in the application form
- After filling, click on the Submit Application Button
To Apply For Razorpay Recruitment 2020 For Process Trainer in Bangalore – Click Here
We have provided the required information given by the recruiters of Razorpay Company. For more information, keep following our website @ FreshersNow.Com. If you want any clarification, you can drop your queries in the comment section mentioned below.