Reserve Bank Of India Officials released RBI Recruitment 2019 Notification. So, Apply Online For 61 Officer Grade C Posts. Go ahead and apply by submitting the application form before the closing date. 8th January 2019 is the final date, by which the officials are expecting the applications. After that, no applications will be accepted. So, go ahead and submit the RBI Officer Grade C Application Form 2019 only if you have all the Qualifications correctly. Apparently, the officials of RBI are looking for the candidates, who completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech from any Recognized Institute or University in India. For more details check the advertisement clearly.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Bank Jobs
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 61 Officer Grade C Posts
- 2 RBI Recruitment 2018 – 270 Security Guards Vacancies
- 3 RBI Recruitment 2018
- 3.1 Reserve Bank Of India Post-Wise Vacancies 2018 Details
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria @ RBI Recruitment 2018
- 3.3 Specialist Grade B Officers Educational Qualifications
- 3.4 rbi.org.in Age Limit 2018
- 3.5 Age Relaxations For 60 Specialist Grade B Officers Jobs
- 3.6 RBI Exam Centers
- 3.7 Application Fee @ Reserve Bank Of India Specialist Grade B Officers Jobs
- 3.8 Pay Scale @ RBI Specialist Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018
- 3.9 RBI Recruitment 2018 Specialist Grade B Officers Vacancies Selection Procedure
- 3.10 Important Dates For RBI Recruitment 2018
- 3.11 How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Grade B Officers?
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 61 Officer Grade C Posts
|Latest RBI Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade C|
|Starting date||19th December 2018|
|Closing Date||8th January 2019|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Here is a good chance for the job searchers who want to settle down with a Bank Job. Go ahead and apply for the RBI Recruitment 2019, by submitting the application form before the closing date. Well, the officials are accepting the applications in Online Format. Now, here in this section, we are presenting a table. That table consists of information such as the Name of the Post, Name of the Organization, Starting Date, Closing Date, Application Submission Format, Job Location and all.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Analytics & General Banking||4|
|Mainframe System Administrator/ Virtualised Environment Administrator/ Database Administrator||3|
|Application/ Middleware experts- Application Middleware Administrator for IBM MQ/ ORACLE Web Logic/ JBoss/ WAS||3|
|System Administrator- Big Data and Open Source||1|
|International Agreements/ Taxation Issues||1|
As per details in the RBI Recruitment 2019, applicants need to complete B.E, B.tech, M.E, M.Tech from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Applicants need to have the age between 25 years to 35 years. For Age Relaxation details, please check the RBI Recruitment 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Central Govt Jobs
RBI Officer Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Rs.21.60 Lakhs Per Annum.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 600|
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2019
- Check the official site of Reserve Bank of India at rbi.org.in
- From there go to the Recruitment Section.
- Now, go to the Officer Recruitment Advertisement
- Check all the details.
- Now, if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck and submit it before the final date.
- Pay the application fee.
|RBI Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click HERE|
|RBI Officer Online Application Form||Click HERE|
RBI Recruitment 2019 Notification is a good chance for the people, who are searching for the Central Government Jobs. Check our site Freshers Now, regularly.
check out the Latest RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification. Well, this time with the advertisement, the officials of the Reserve Bank of India mentioned about hiring the people for available 270 Security Guard Posts. So, if you complete your 10th class or 12th Class. And want to get settled with a good Government job, surely, you should check out this amazing opportunity. Well, starting from 9th November 2018 the candidates can start filling out the application form. To submit the application closing date is 30th November 2018. There is not much time. So, go ahead and find out all the details. And then apply for it.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Central Govt Jobs
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 270 Security Guards Vacancies
Here is the amazing chance for you to grab. For all those Unemployed people across the country, who want to enter the Government Banking sector, here is the biggest opportunity. Well, apparently, the officials of the Reserve Bank of India are looking forward to hiring the efficient and interested candidates into the Security Guard position. Here in this section, we are providing a table. And that table is going to provide the total details. Check them all without skipping.
|RBI Security Guard Recruitment Notification|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Position Name||Security Guard|
|Starting date||9th November 2018|
|Closing Date||30th November 2018|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Physical Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Security Guard Openings 2018
Without having all the requirements correctly, the officials of the RBI are not going to accept your Application form. So, please go on and check all the details correctly. And then if you are eligible, apply for the RBI Recruitment 2018 before the closing date. Check the following sections. You will have most of the details clearly.
|Name of Office||No. of Vacancies|
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Bank Jobs
Applicants must complete either their 10th Class or 12th Class. For complete details check the notification.
Candidates who are having age above 25 years can apply for this RBI Recruitment 2018.
No Application Fee.
RBI Security Guard Selection Process
Written Examination and Physical Test are only rounds that applicants have to clear. Apart from that, there are no other rounds.
You Can Also Check: ★ Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions
Selected candidates are going to get a salary between Rs.10,940 to Rs.23,700/- Per Month. Applicants will also get other allowances too.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018
- visit the official site of RBI at rbi.org.in.
- After that go to the Recruitment section.
- And check for Security Guard Recruitment Notification.
- Check all the details.
- Fill the application form
- And submit it before the closing date.
|RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification||Click HERE|
|RBI Security Guard Online Application||Click HERE|
Our Freshersnow.com team hope we included all the details about the RBI Recruitment 2018. For more similar stuff, kindly check our site regularly.
Online Application for RBI Recruitment 2018 for 60 Grade B Specialist Officers has started at the official website of the Reserve Bank of India from 17th August 2018. The Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai inviting the applications for the Specialist Grade B Officers. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before the 7th September 2018. All the capable job seekers who want to get appointed as Specialist Officer Grade B Role in Reserve Bank of India will have to fill the RBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2018 via online mode. Moreover, the RBI Specialist Officer Grade B 2018 exam dates has been released. The Exams are going to conduct on 29th September 2018. The RBI release many job vacancies yearly to recruit eligible candidates to fill vacant posts in the RBI.
You Can Also Check: SECR Recruitment
RBI Recruitment 2018
To know more updates on RBI Application Form, Application fee, salary, selection process, educational qualification details, etc. are mentioned on this site freshersnow.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number Of Posts||60 Posts|
|Post Names||Specialist Grade B Officers|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||17th August 2018|
|Application End Date||7th September 2018|
|Exam Date||29th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains Examination, and Personal Interview|
|Category||Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs|
Reserve Bank Of India Post-Wise Vacancies 2018 Details
- Finance – 14
- Data Analytics – 14
- Forensic Audit – 12
- Risk Modelling – 12
- Human Resource Management – 4
- Professional Copy Editing – 4
Eligibility Criteria @ RBI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should be an Indian National
- job seeking candidates must be either a citizen of India or of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Sri Lanka, Malawi, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
You Can Also Check: Bargarh District Magistrate Recruitment
Specialist Grade B Officers Educational Qualifications
Candidates should have completed Graduate and Post Graduation in a relevant discipline from Recognized Board or University.
rbi.org.in Age Limit 2018
The age of the candidate should be 24 years and must not be above the age of 34 years on the 1st of August, 2018, i.e., Candidates who are willing to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2018 must have been born not earlier than 1st August 1984 and not later than 1st August 1994.
Age Relaxations For 60 Specialist Grade B Officers Jobs
- Domiciled in J&K state – 05 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Up to 10 years
- SC and ST Candidates – 05 years
- OBC Category candidates – 03 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- ECOs or SSCO – 05 years
- OBC PwBD – 13 years
- SC/ ST PwBD – 15 years
RBI Exam Centers
- Guwahati New
Application Fee @ Reserve Bank Of India Specialist Grade B Officers Jobs
- For SC or ST or PwBD – INR 100
- For OBC or General – INR 850
Pay Scale @ RBI Specialist Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018
Selected students will draw a starting basic pay of INR 35150 per month in the scale of INR 35150-1750.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Specialist Grade B Officers Vacancies Selection Procedure
The RBI Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure 2018 will be done through Online and Offline Examinations in the following three papers followed by the Personal Interview, Marks scored in Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Interview.
Important Dates For RBI Recruitment 2018
- Online Registration of Applications Form Starting Date – 17th August 2018
- RBI Recruitment 2018 Application Closing Date – 7th September 2018
- The paper I Online Objective, Paper II Online Descriptive, Paper III Offline – Descriptive – 29th September 2018
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Grade B Officers?
- Visit the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) official web portal
- Scroll down the page and click on Opportunities
- Search for the RBI Recruitment 2018 For 60 Specialist Grade B Officers Jobs
- Read the advertisement and enter necessary details and upload the photograph, a signature left thumb impression and a written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications presented.
- Validate your details and Save your RBI Recruitment 2018 application by clicking the Validate your details
- Click on save & next button.
- Submit the RBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
- Download it and take out the hard copy of it.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 60 Specialist Grade B Officers Post Official Advertisement PDF: Download