REET 2022 Notification – Rajasthan TET Level 2 Exam Date, 62,000 vacancies, Application Form (Re-Opened), Eligibility – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in: If you are among those aspirants who are here to check information about the REET 2022, then do check this article completely. A while ago the officials have announced the REET 2022 Exam dates and the exam is on 23rd, and 24th July 2022. Further, more detailed information about the REET 2022 Notification to hire 62000 Teachers can be gathered once the officials release the REET Bharti 2022. And candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan TET 2022 should submit their REET 2022 Application Form till 5th June 2022.
Further, to know details like Rajasthan TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, REET 2022 Syllabus, RTET 2022 Exam Pattern, and Rajasthan TET 2022 Admit Card kindly check the respective sections that are provided below. This article will act as a one-stop for you guys to gain information about REET 2022.
- 1 REET 2022 Notification | Details
- 2 REET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 Rajasthan TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 REET 2022 Application Form – Fee Details
- 5 Steps To Apply for the REET 2022
- 6 Rajasthan TET 2022 – Applying Online Link
- 7 REET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 REET 2022 Syllabus
- 9 Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2022
- 10 Rajasthan TET 2022 Result
REET 2022 Notification | Details
|REET Bharti 2022|
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)/ Rajasthan TET|
|Application Starting Date||18th April 2022|
|Application Closing Date||5th June 2022|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Exam Dates||23rd, 24th July 2022|
REET 2022 – Important Dates
|REET Notification 2022||18th April 2022|
|Starting Date of REET 2022 Application Form Submission||18th April 2022|
|Last Date for Generation Challan||16th May 2022|
|End Date of REET 2022 Application Form Submission||5th June 2022|
|Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2022||14th July 2022|
|Rajasthan TET Exam Dates||23rd, 24th July 2022|
|Declaration of REET Result 2022||To be Announced|
Rajasthan TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who will be applying for the REET 2022 should be satisfying the eligibility criteria that are decided by the officials. So, in order to know your Rajasthan TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualifications & Age Limit) kindly check the below section thoroughly.
Age Limit for RTET 2022
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years
- And the maximum age of candidates should not exceed 32 years.
- Further, reserved category candidates will be given age relaxation as power the govt guidelines.
REET Educational Qualifications For Primary Teacher
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks along with two-year D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education).
- A Senior Secondary with 50% marks with a 4-year Bachelor of Basic Education (B.El.Ed)
- Two-year special education diploma with at least 50% marks in the Senior Secondary exam
- UG Students with a two-year basic education diploma from D.El.Ed can also apply
- Candidates of the last year of D.EL.ED may also apply for the exam.
REET Educational Qualifications For Upper Primary Teacher
- Aspirants must have completed 1-year of Undergraduate
- Candidates must be 2 years old with D.El.Ed
- Must have passed class 12 with 50% marks along with a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed)
- Should have completed 12th with 50% marks and passed under-graduation in B.Sc.Ed B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A. Ed
REET 2022 Application Form – Fee Details
Candidates have to pay Rs.550/- as the application fee for one exam and for both exams Rs.750/- have to be paid.
Steps To Apply for the REET 2022
- First, open the official website @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now the homepage of BSER will be displayed.
- Then, check the News Update section.
- In that search & click on the “REET 2022”
- Then, check the notification.
- If eligible, click on the Rajasthan TET Application Form link.
- Now, provide all the essential details and upload the requisite documents.
- Then, finally submit the applications.
Rajasthan TET 2022 – Applying Online Link
|Rajasthan TET 2022 – Important Links|
|REET 2022 Notification||Click Here (Available Now)|
|REET 2022 Application Form Correction||Click Here (Available Now)|
REET 2022 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan TET Exam Pattern for Primary Level 1 – Total = 150 Questions, 150 Marks
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child development and Pedagogy Compulsory||30||30|
|Language 1 – Hindi/ English/ Gujarati/ Sindhi/ Sanskrit/ Punjabi/ Urdu||30||30|
|Language 2 – English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Gujarati/ Sindhi/ Punjabi/ Urdu||30||30|
RTET Exam Pattern for Secondary Level
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 – Hindi/ Punjabi/ English/ Gujarati/ Sanskrit/ Sindhi/ Urdu||30||30|
|Language 2 – Sanskrit/ Hindi/ English/ Punjabi/ Gujarati/ Sindhi/ Urdu||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science, Social Science/ Social Studies||60||60|
REET 2022 Syllabus
REET Child development and Pedagogy Compulsory Syllabus
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes
- Learning Difficulties
- Teaching-learning process
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- The right to Education Act 2009
- Understanding diverse learners
- Child Development
- How Children learn and think
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Action Research
- The Role of Heredity and environment
- Individual Differences
- Factors Affecting Learning
Rajasthan TET Mathematics Syllabus
- Algebraic expressions
- Concept of a fraction
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time
- LCM, HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Plane figures
- Area of Plane figures
- Profit & Loss, simple interest
RTET Science Syllabus
- Methods of science teaching
- Force and motion
- Human body and health
- Light and sound
- Living being
- Natural science
- Understanding the science
- Animal reproduction and adolescence
- Chemical substances
- Nature and structure of sciences
- Remedial teaching
- Science and technology
- Solar system
- Structure of matter
REET Social Studies Syllabus
- Government: Composition and Functions
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Main Components of the Earth
- Resources and Development
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Geography and Resources of India
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues 1
- Pedagogical Issues 2
Rajasthan TET Environment Studies Syllabus
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles
- Concept & scope of Environment Studies
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies
Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2022
Aspirants are advised to download the Rajasthan TET Admit Card when the officials release it on their portal @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Without this REET Admit Card, the applicants will not be allowed to attend the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers. In order to get the latest information about this kindly bookmark this article right now.
Rajasthan TET 2022 Result
After the completion of the REET 2022 Exam, the officials will release the Rajasthan TET Result just after a few weeks from the exam. By verifying these results aspirants can know whether they have been shortlisted or not. More details on this will be updated by our team as soon as the officials make an announcement.
To get all the latest updates related to the REET Bharti 2022 kindly keep checking our Freshersnow.com portal regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Best Books For REET Exam||How To Prepare For REET Exam?|
|REET Syllabus||REET Previous Question Papers|