REVA CET 2020 Notification @ reva.edu.in | Application Form (Extended), Dates: The REVA University officials released REVA Common Entrance Test (REVA CET) phase 1 Result 2020 to provide admissions into B.Tech, B. A. LL. B. Honors, B.B.A. LL. B. Honors and MBA programs. To attempt the REVA University Common Entrance Test (REVA CET), all the candidates have to check this page to apply for REVA CET 2020. Mostly, the REVA CET 2020 Application Form is available till 15th July 2020 either Online or Offline. As per the latest notice, the officials of the REVA University are going to conduct the REVA CET 2020 Phase II Exam from 17th July 2020 to 22nd July 2020.
Latest Updated: The REVA CET 2020 Phase II Application Form is Extended. And the phase 2 Application Form is active till 15th July 2020.
- 0.1 REVA CET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 0.2 Programs Offered
- 0.3 Other Programs Offered
- 1 REVA CET 2020 – Important Dates
- 1.1 REVA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 REVA CET 2020 Application Fee
- 1.3 Details On REVA CET 2020 Application Form
- 1.4 REVA CET 2020 Scholarships
- 1.5 How To Apply For REVA CET 2020 Exam?
- 1.6 Online Process
- 1.7 Offline Process
- 1.8 REVA CET 2020 Admit Card
- 1.9 REVA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 REVA CET 2020 Syllabus
- 1.11 REVA CET 2020 Result
- 1.12 REVA CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
REVA CET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Body||REVA University|
|Entrance Exam Name||REVA University Common Entrance Test (REVA CET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started On 21st December 2019|
|Last Date To Submit REVA CET Application Form||15th July 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam Dates|
|Mode Of Application||Online & Offline|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|REVA CET Admit Card|
|REVA CET Previous Question Papers|
|REVA CET Syllabus|
|REVA CET Result|
B.Tech. (Full Time Four Years Program)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Computer Science & System Graphics
- Computer Science, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
Other Programs Offered
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor Of Law – [B.A LL.B (Hons.)]
- Bachelor Of Business Administration & Bachelor Of Law [B.B.A LL.B (Hons.)]
- Master Of Law In Business And Corporate Law
- Bachelor Of Commerce
- Bachelor Of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor Of Commerce With Specialization In Capital Market
- Master Of Commerce(M. Com.)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration With Specialization In Retail Management
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Entrepreneurship
- Master Of Business Administration(MBA)
- B Sc (Honours)
- Bachelor Of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master Of Computer Application (MCA – Lateral Entry)
- Master Of Computer Application (MCA)
- MS In Computer Science
- B Sc. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics
- B.Sc – Bioinformatics Biology, Computer Science And Mathematics (B.Sc)
- B.Sc – Mathematics, Statistics And Computer Science (Mstcs)
- B.Sc – Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- B.Sc – Physics, Chemistry, And Mathematics (PCM)
- B.Sc – Physics, Mathematics And Computer Science (PMCs)
- M. Sc. In Biochemistry
- M. Sc. In Biotechnology
- M. Sc. In Chemistry
- M. Sc. In Mathematics
- M. Sc. In Physics
- BA in Journalism, English, And Psychology
- BA in Political Science, Economics And Journalism
- MA in Journalism & Communication
- Master Of Arts In English (MA In English)
- BA in Performing Arts, English, Psychology
REVA CET 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application for REVA CET (Engineering, Management, 5Yrs Integrated Law)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||21st December 2019 (Available Now)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||8th July 2020|
|Generation of Online Test Admit Card||July 2020|
|Engineering||Phase II: 17th July 2020 to 22nd July 2020|
|Law (BA.LLB, BBA.LLB)||Phase II: 17th July 2020 to 22nd July 2020|
|Declaration of Result|
|MBA||27th July 2020|
|Law (BA.LLB, BBA.LLB)||25th June 2020|
|Counseling and Admission|
|REVA CET Counselling||29th July 2020 to 8th August 2020|
REVA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech||The candidate should have; Passed in PUC/ 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments/ Central Government/ Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.|
|LAW||The candidate should have; Passed in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) in regular mode from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ ST) of the total marks. The age limit is of 20 yrs (22 for SC/ ST/ OBC) at the time of admission|
|MBA||The candidate should have; passed in a bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream or B.E/ B.Tech. with 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University/ institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.|
REVA CET 2020 Application Fee
A candidate may appear for CET (Engineering) Entrance Test as well as for CET (Law) Entrance Test, (both) by applying only once for CET, i.e. A candidate needs to pay only Rs. 1000/- even if he opts’ for both Engineering and Law Entrance Tests.
Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment (IMPS/ NEFT/ UPI/ Net Banking). On submission of the application form, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number, irrespective of it being sent by SMS/ eMail on the registered contact details.
Details On REVA CET 2020 Application Form
- Name of candidate
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Blood group
- Marital Status
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
- Graduation details
REVA CET 2020 Scholarships
|1 – 50||50%|
|51 – 125||35%|
|126 – 200||25%|
|Others (Above 200 Rank)||15%(Limited Seats)|
|01 – 15||Rs. 25,000|
|01 – 15||Rs, 50,000|
How To Apply For REVA CET 2020 Exam?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of REVA University @ reva.edu.in.
- Go to the admissions section and then select the desired program for which you are applying for.
- Now, login to Register for REVA CET 2020.
- After that, you have to check the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Now, download the duly filled REVA CET 2020 Application Form.
- After that, take out the printed copy of the form and then move further.
- Make sure that you are submitting the form on or before the last date.
- To fill the REVA CET 2020 Application Form, all the candidates who are willing to apply for the Common Entrance Test need to go to the official site @ reva.edu.in.
- Download the REVA CET 2020 Application Form available based on the course.
- Fill the details, pay the fee, and attach the required documents.
- Now, attach the DD in favor of REVA University.
- Submit the REVA CET 2020 Application Form on or before the last date.
To Check REVA CET 2020 Notification: Click Here
Click Here To Apply For REVA CET 2020 Admissions – (Available Now)
How To Apply For REVA CET 2020: Click Here
REVA CET 2020 Admit Card
Download the REVA CET 2020 Admit Card from here. Whereas the REVA CET 2020 Admit Card will be released in July 2020 Tentatively. It is important to carry the REVA CET 2020 Admit Card so that the officials will allow only those aspirants to the exam. So download easily with the help of application details.
Download REVA CET 2020 Admit Card Here
REVA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check on to the REVA CET 2020 Exam Pattern based on the course applied. And the time limit for the exam is 120 Mins. And there is no negative marking.
REVA CET (ENGINEERING)
- Physics: 40 Questions
- Chemistry: 40 Questions
- Mathematics: 40 Questions
REVA CET (LAW)
- Logical Reasoning and Aptitude: 25 Questions
- Legal Aptitude: 25 Questions
- English: 25 Questions
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions
REVA CET (MANAGEMENT)
- Verbal Ability and Language Comprehension: 25 Questions
- General Knowledge And Current Affairs: 25 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions
- Data Interpretation: 25 Questions
REVA CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are in search of the REVA CET 2020 Syllabus can have a look here. And the subjects which are asked for REVA CET 2020 are stated here. So keep referring to the REVA CET 2020 subjects placed here and the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Aptitude, Legal Aptitude, English, General Knowledge, Verbal Ability and Language Comprehension, General Knowledge And Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation.
Download REVA CET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
REVA CET 2020 Result
The officials of REVA University released the REVA CET 2020 Result for Engineering, Law (BA.LLB, BBA.LLB), MBA from 22nd May 2020 To 12th June 2020. So aspirants who want to get the direct link of the REVA CET 2020 Result just visit our article instantly.
Check REVA CET 2020 Result Here
We hope that the above-given information regarding the REVA CET 2020 is informative. So, keep on checking our Freshers Now portal to get the latest details.
REVA CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the REVA CET Application Form?
15th July 2020 is the last date to submit the REVA CET Application Form.
What is the REVA CET 2020 Application Fee?
The REVA CET 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 1000.
How can I apply for REVA CET 2020?
You need to visit the website areva.edu.in/reva-cet-2020, there you can check the Apply Now button. From there you can fill and submit your application form. Or else, check FreshersNow.Com to know the applying process.
When will REVA University officials conduct REVA CET 2020 Exam?
The REVA CET 2020 Exam is going to be conducted by the officials from 17th July 2020 to 22nd July 2020.