REVA CLAT 2020 Notification @ reva.edu.in | Application Form (Extended Till 12th April): The officials of the REVA University are accepting the REVA CLAT 2020 Application Form today that is 7th December 2019. Candidates who want to get admission into B.A., LL. B. Honors/ B.B.A., LL. B. Honors Courses in the Law field have to check this page. Make a note that the ending date to submit the REVA CLAT 2020 Form is
30th March 2020 12th April 2020.
Latest Update: The last date to fill the VA CLAT 2020 Application is extended
30th March 2020 12th April 2020. And get the application link below this article.
As per the released notification, the REVA CLAT 2020 is scheduled for 8th May 2020 – 11th May 2020. Go ahead and then check the REVA CLAT 2020 Eligibility before applying for REVA CLAT 2020. The direct applying link attached below is activated now, as the officials make the application available.
- 1 REVA CLAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 REVA CLAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 REVA CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 REVA CET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 Documents Need While Filling REVA CLAT Application Form
- 7 Steps To Submit REVA CLAT 2020 Application Form
- 8 REVA CLAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 REVA CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 REVA CLAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 REVA CLAT 2020 Result
- 12 REVA CLAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
REVA CLAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Body||REVA University|
|Entrance Exam Name||REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT)|
|Level Of Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date||Started On 7th December 2019|
|Last Date To Submit REVA CLAT Application Form|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam Dates||8th May 2020 – 11th May 2020|
|Admissions Into||B.A., LL. B. Honors/ B.B.A., LL. B. Honors|
|Mode Of Application||Online & Offline|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|REVA CLAT Syllabus|
|REVA CLAT Previous Questions Papers|
REVA CLAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||Started On 7th December 2019|
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th April 2020|
|Common Law Aptitude Test (CLAT)||8th May 2020 – 11th May 2020|
|Result release||18th May 2020|
|Counseling||23rd, 25th May 2020|
REVA CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates should have passed in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in the Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ ST) of the total marks.
- Max age of 20yrs (22 for SC/ ST/ OBC) at the time of admission.
- A good score in REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT) or CLAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute/ Agency
REVA CET 2020 Application Fee
Online Mode: Candidates should make the payment based on the fee assigned by the officials of the REVA University online either by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates have to pay a fee of INR 1000 to register for REVA CLAT 2020.
- For NRI candidates, the CLAT 2020 Fee is INR 2000.
- Make a note that, aspirants belonging to foreign nationals have to pay the US $50 while applying for REVA CLAT 2020.
Offline Mode: Candidates who choose the payment mode as Offline should pay the application fee in the form of DD in favor of REVA University payable at Bangalore.
- CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test)
- Personal Interview
Documents Need While Filling REVA CLAT Application Form
- Passport size photo of the candidate as prescribed by the authority
- Diploma Mark sheet & Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- X/ SSLC Mark sheet
- XII/ PUC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Candidate Signature as prescribed by the authority
Steps To Submit REVA CLAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can submit the form either online or offline mode.
- Move to the official site of the REVA University @ reva.edu.in.
- After that, you can see the home page of the organization.
- There, go to the Admissions section.
- Select the Undergraduate Courses tab, and then choose LAW courses for which you are applying for.
- Click it and then read all the details over there.
- Scroll down the page and then check the Apply Online link if you are choosing online mode.
- Otherwise, you have to click the Download Application Form button.
- Login with your details and then fill it.
- Upload or attach the documents as required.
- Submit the REVA CLAT 2020 Application Form before the last date.
To Check & Download REVA CLAT 2020: Click Here
Submit REVA CLAT Application Form 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
REVA CLAT 2020 Admit Card
It is important to carry the REVA CLAT 2020 Admit Card for the exam hall. As the officials will permit only those aspirants who carry the REVA CLAT 2020 Admit Card. So be alert and download the REVA CLAT 2020 Admit Card from here which will be released on 16th April 2020. As we will notify you of the direct link after the higher members make it out.
REVA CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern
REVA CLAT 2020 Exam will be asked with 100 Multiple Choice Questions. And the Exam will be given 2hrs of time. There are four sections of subjects and each subject is given 25 Marks which carries 25 Questions. And there is no negative marking for the exam. Be checking to the REVA CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern aspirants can start there preparation.
REVA CLAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are going to prepare for the REVA CLAT 2020 Exam can check on to the REVA CLAT 2020 Syllabus. So that all the applied aspirants can score good marks in the exam. Well, we have shared with you the subject wise REVA CLAT 2020 Syllabus. And the subjects which are asked are placed below.
- English Comprehension
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Aptitude and Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Download REVA CLAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
REVA CLAT 2020 Result
The higher members of REVA University will announce the REVA CLAT 2020 Result on 18th May 2020. Thereafter we will notify here the direct link od the REVA CLAT 2020 Result based on the higher members declaration. So keep in touch with our article and download the REVA CLAT 2020 Result.
We hope that you all have got the complete details regarding the REVA CLAT 2020. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page to get the latest information. Also, bookmark our site by Ctrl + D to get all the alerts and notifications.
REVA CLAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents should I upload during REVA CLAT 2020 Registration?
Passport size photo of the candidate as prescribed by the authority, Diploma Mark sheet & Certificates, Transfer Certificate, X/ SSLC, XII/ PUC Mark sheet, Graduation Mark sheet, Migration Certificate, Caste, Study Certificate.
How much I should pay to apply for the REVA CLAT exam?
Rs. 1000 for All category candidates. And for NRI candidates, the CLAT 2020 Fee is INR 2000. Foreign nationals have to pay the US $50.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for REVA CLAT 2020?
PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in the Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India.