REVA EET 2020 Notification @ reva.edu.in – Application Form (Extended), Exam Dates, Eligibility: REVA University conducts REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) to provide admission into undergraduate courses like B.E, B. Tech, B.A in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Communication, Electrical and Electronics, and Mechanical Engineering. As of now, the officials extended the application process till 17th May 2020. So, all the candidates can start applying for REVA EET 2020.
Latest Update: REVA EET 2020 Application Form Date has been Extended i.e, 17th May 2020. So, apply now with the link attached below.
So, aspirants who are willing to pursue their further studies at REVA University, Bangalore can apply for the REVA EET 2020. The last date to apply for REVA EET 2020 is 17th May 2020. In this article, you can find the complete details regarding the REVA EET 2020. Also, they are going to conduct the exam from 22nd May 2020 to 12th June 2020. We have provided the direct link to apply for REVA EET 2020 is attached below.
- 1 REVA EET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 REVA EET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 REVA EET 2020 Programs Offered
- 4 REVA EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Online REVA EET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 How To Register For REVA EET 2020?
- 7 Online Process
- 8 Offline Process
- 9 REVA EET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 10 REVA EET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 REVA EET 2020 Syllabus
- 12 REVA EET 2020 Result
- 13 REVA EET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
REVA EET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||REVA University, Bangalore|
|Name Of The Examination||REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||22nd May 2020 to 12th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification last date|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|REVA EET Previous Year Question Papers|
|REVA EET Hall Ticket|
|REVA EET Syllabus|
|REVA EET Result|
REVA EET 2020 Important Dates
|Application start date||Started|
|Application End date||17th May 2020|
|Test Admission ticket||To Be Announced|
|Online Exam Date||22nd May 2020 to 12th June 2020|
|Results||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
REVA EET 2020 Programs Offered
- B. Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech. in Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering
- B. Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering
- B. Tech. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
REVA EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed their HSC or PUC (Pre-university course) from a known University or a known board.
- Applicants from the general category should have achieved at least 45% of the score in their examination in all subjects.
- All the applying candidates from the reserved category should have achieved at least 40% of the score in their examination in all subjects.
- Also, candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects in their HSC exams.
Online REVA EET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates who want to apply for the REVA EET Notification 2020 can apply through both Online Mode and Offline Mode. And, the candidates need not worry about the process to apply for the REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) 2020. Moreover, to apply for any notification aspirants have to pay the minimum application fee.
And, the application fee for REVA EET is Rs.1000 (for Indian/ SAARC applicants) Rs.2000 (for NRI) and the US $50 for (Foreign National applicants). So, aspirants who are applying in the offline mode have to pay the application fee in the form of Demand Draft and send it to the REVA University, Bangalore whose address is given in the official web portal @ reva.edu.in.
How To Register For REVA EET 2020?
- Visit the official web portal of REVA University @ reva.edu.in.
- Now search for REVA EET 2020 Notification.
- Click on the notification.
- Select the desirable course you want to apply.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- And, if you are a new member click on “Register Now.”
- To apply for this notification there are four main steps.
- Register, Verify Email, Fill the Application Online, Pay the application fee, upload the documents.
- So, candidates have first to fill the essential details into the empty particulars.
- Check the details that you have entered.
- Click on Submit.
- Now candidates can pay the application fee via NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- After the payment of the fee save the acknowledgment.
- Later, upload your photograph, signature, and documents with the size that is set by the higher officials.
- Check the details twice.
- Click on SUBMIT
- Download a copy of the application form for further use.
- The application form is available on the campus of REVA University.
- So, first, collect the application form by paying some desirable amount.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee through Demand Draft and send it to the address that is available on the official website @ reva.edu.in.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Save a copy for future use.
To Apply For REVA EET 2020 Notification: Click Here
Click Here To Apply for REVA EET 2020 (Available Now)
REVA EET 2020 Hall Ticket
The REVA EET 2020 Hall Ticket will be made available by the officials in May 2020 tentatively for the exam from 22nd May 2020 to 12th June 2020. So all those who had applied must get the REVA EET 2020 Hall Ticket downloaded. Whereas the REVA EET 2020 Hall Ticket will be updated here once the higher members make it active.
Download REVA EET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
REVA EET 2020 Exam Pattern
The REVA EET 2020 Exam the question paper will be set with MCQ type questions only. And the total number of subjects that are asked for the REVA EET 2020 Exam is 120. There will be 2hrs given for the REVA EET Exam. As there are 3 subjects each subject will carry 40 marks each. The REVA EET 2020 Exam is not having any negative marking.
REVA EET 2020 Syllabus
The most important thing aspirants who had applied for REVA EET is to know the Syllabus for the exam. And the REVA EET 2020 Syllabus will be having three subjects I.,e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. So based on the subject start your preparation from right now.
Download REVA EET 2020 Syllabus Here
REVA EET 2020 Result
The details regarding the REVA EET 2020 Result will be notified here. Whereas the REVA EET 2020 Result will be made available in June 2020 Tentatively. Then we will update the REVA EET 2020 Result status which helps the aspirants to know the further selection process.
Check REVA EET 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more updates regarding REVA EET 2020 Notification keep browsing our website freshersnow.com.
REVA EET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility for B.tech in REVA University?
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Technical Vocational subjects and must have scored a minimum 45% marks are eligible for the test.
What is the REVA EET 2020 Application Fee?
The REVA EET 2020 Application Fee is Rs.1000 (for Indian/ SAARC applicants) & Rs.2000 (for NRI).
What is the last date to apply for REVA EET 2020 Application Form?
Applying candidates must submit the REVA EET 2020 Application Form on or before 17th May 2020.
How can I apply for the REVA University Entrance Test?
Eligible candidates need to fill either an online or offline application form available on the website, visit www.reva.edu.in for the Application, and submit the same with relevant documents and the prescribed fee.