RIE CEE 2020 Notification @ cee.ncert.gov.in | Application Form (Extended Again Till 10th July 2020), Exam Date, Eligibility, Fee: Well, if you are looking for the information about the recent RIE CEE 2020 Exam Details, then you are in the right place. The officials of the National Council Of Educational Research And Training and Regional Institute of Education extended the last date to submit the RIE CEE 2020 Application Form. Moreover, the last date to submit the RIE CEE 2020 Application form is 10th July 2020. As the RIE CEE 2020 Registration link is available now, apply for the Exam before the last date. Further, the RIE CEE 2020 Exam will be conducted on 2nd August 2020.
Latest Update: The officials had extended the RIE CEE 2020 Application Process again till 10th July 2020. And the CEE Exam is scheduled by the officials on 2nd August 2020. So, check the direct link provided below to apply for the test.
Therefore, all the people who are willing to take this RIE CEE 2020 Exam should know the important dates as well as the procedure to submit the application form. In this post, at the end of this article, we are providing the set of steps, that will help the interested candidates, to apply for the RIE CEE 2020 Exam. And the direct link to apply for the RIE CEE 2020 Exam is attached at the end of the article so move on and apply quickly.
- 1 RIE CEE 2020 Notification – Complete Overview
- 2 RIE CEE 2020 Application Submission Extension Notice
- 3 RIE CEE 2020 Important Dates
- 4 RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RIE CEE 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Steps To Apply For RIE CEE 2020 Exam
- 7 RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card
- 8 RIE CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 RIE CEE 2020 Syllabus
- 10 RIE CEE 2020 Result
- 11 RIE CEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
RIE CEE 2020 Notification – Complete Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination 2020 (RIE CEE)|
|Name of the Conducting Body||National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)|
|Exam Date||2nd August 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||10th July 2020|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|RIE CEE Syllabus|
|RIE CEE Question Papers|
|RIE CEE Admit Card|
|RIE CEE Result|
|RIE CEE Answer Key|
RIE CEE 2020 Application Submission Extension Notice
RIE CEE 2020 Important Dates
|Application Last Date||10th July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd August 2020|
|Result Release Date||August 2020|
RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying can check on to the RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria which is stated below and Apply based on eligibility.
- RIE, Ajmer: B.Sc. B.Ed. (Physical and Biological Group), B.A.B.Ed., B.Ed. and M.Ed. : For all courses at RIE Ajmer only the students from the states / UT of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Chandigarh are eligible.
- RIE, Bhopal: B.Sc.B.Ed. (Physical and Biological Group), B.A.B.Ed., B.Ed. and
M.Ed.: For B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., B.Ed. and M.Ed. at RIE Bhopal only the students from the states/UT of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli are eligible.
- RIE Bhubaneswar: B.Sc.B.Ed. (Physical and Biological Group), B.A.B.Ed., B.Ed. and M.Ed. : For B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.ED., and M.Ed. Courses at RIE Bhubaneswar only the students from the states/UT of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal, and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands are eligible. For B.Ed. The course at RIE Bhubaneswar only the students from the states/UT of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands are eligible.
- RIE, Mysuru: B.Sc.B.Ed. (Physical and Biological Group), B.A.B.Ed., M.Sc.Ed. (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) B.Ed. and M.Ed. : For B.Sc. B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed., B.Ed. and M.Ed. courses at RIE, Mysuru only the students from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and the UT of Puducherry and Lakshadweep are eligible. For M.Sc.Ed. (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) Students from all States and UTs are eligible to apply. NERIE, Shillong B.Ed. (Two Year)
- NERIE, Shillong B.Ed. (Two Year): For B.Ed. at NERIE, Shillong only the students from the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura are eligible.
- Prarambh, School for Teacher Education, Jhajjar, Haryana- B.Sc.B.Ed. (Physical and Biological Group), B.A.B.Ed.: For B.Sc.B.Ed. and B.A.B.Ed. – Students from all States can apply for 20% of Seats.
RIE CEE 2020 Application Fee
The Next important thing all the people should be well aware of the RIE CEE Application Fee. Paying the correct application fee is very important to consider your application form for the RIE CEE 2020 Notification. The fee for entrance examination is applicable to all the candidates as per the
rate is shown below:
- For General/ OBC Category Students Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ ST Category Students Rs.500/-
- For Person with Disability (PwD) of any category Students Rs.500/-
So Aspirants should submit the application form for the RIE CEE Notification 2020 before the fixed closing date. And this should be done in the online format only. Applications submitted after the final date are rejected, so keep this in mind.
Steps To Apply For RIE CEE 2020 Exam
So, all those people who are having confusion on how to apply for the RIE CEE Exam 2020 can check the steps that are given in this section. So, all the people who are willing to apply for the RIE CEE 2020 Notification can check them.
- First of all, go to the official site of the National Council of Educational Research and
Training @ cee.ncert.gov.in.
- After entering the home page, you can see Steps to be Followed, How to Apply, Registration Form, Candidate Login Links.
- Along with that, you can also find other important tabs like CEE 2020, Schedule, Syllabus, and Sample Papers.
- Check them all.
- Click on the Registration Form
- Download it.
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee.
- Recheck and submit it before the final date.
To Check RIE CEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the National Council of Educational Research and Training are going to activate the RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card in July 2020 Tentatively. Whereas the Common Entrance Examination is scheduled on 2nd August 2020. All of them must and should download the Admit Card prior to the exam date and know all the useful information like Exam Center, Timings of the exam, etc. So download the Admit Card easily by the below link with respect to the application details.
Download RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card Here
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are attending to the RIE CEE 2020 Exam must check on to the details about the RIE CEE 2020 Exam Pattern which helps to know the Number of Questions asked, Number of Marks given for each question. As well as the details regarding the NEgative marking. So, the total Questions asked for the RIE CEE Exam are 80 Questions and the total Marks given are 80 Marks. To view, the subject wise marks check the below categories.
- Language Proficiency In English: 20 Questions 40 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude/ Attitude: 30 Questions 60 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 30 Questions 60 Marks
RIE CEE 2020 Syllabus
Check on to the RIE CEE 2020 Syllabus details which are shared here in order to start your preparation. Well, by checking to the topic wise syllabus aspirants can score good marks. For furthermore, information click on the PDF download link.
Language Proficiency In English: antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, Indicating specific areas like comprehension, Grammar, sequencing, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, synonyms, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences.
Teaching Aptitude: leadership qualities & group management, emotional & social adjustment, intrapersonal & interpersonal skills, general awareness of contemporary issues, pertaining to school education, attitude towards education, children and teaching, profession, interest in teaching.
Reasoning Ability: humbling, analogy, the odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement, and conclusions, syllogism, logical problems, establishing, relationships, indicating specific areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding.
Download RIE CEE 2020 Syllabus Here
RIE CEE 2020 Result
From this section, aspirants can also validate the details regarding the RIE CEE 2020 Result. Moreover, the RIE CEE 2020 Result announcements will be done by the officials on 10th July 2020. So keep visiting our article and get the direct link of the Result which will be updated after the official announcement.
Check RIE CEE 2020 Result Here
Like all the data are given on this page about the RIE CEE 2020 Notification? for more such information check our site Freshersnow.com daily.
RIE CEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the RIE CEE 2020 Application Form?
The last date to submit the RIE CEE 2020 Application Form is 10th July 2020.
How can I apply for the RIE CEE Exam?
Aspirants can apply through the Candidate login link which is provided through our article Freshers Now and also through the official site @ cee.ncert.gov.in
What is the Application Fee for RIE CEE Exam?
The Application Fee for RIE CEE Exam for General/ OBC Category Students Rs.1,000, SC/ ST Category Students Rs.500 and Person with Disability (PwD) of any category Students Rs.500.
Who conducts the RIE CEE 2020 Exam?
The officials of the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) will conduct the RIE CEE 2020 Exam.