RITES Jobs 2018: RITES Limited has invited online applications for the recruitment of the 30 Deputy General Manager, Site Engineer posts. Eligible candidates for the DGM, Engineer post can apply online in the prescribed format on or before the 23rd August 2018. Aspirants who want to join in Rail India Technical & Economic Service Limited can utilize this chance and apply for the RITES job before the due date. Applying people, first of all, know the details about RITES Eligibility Criteria. In this article, we had provided complete details about ritesltd.com Selection process, Deputy General Manager, Site Engineer job vacancies and pay scale details, etc. And also mentioned the information about RITES Jobs 2018 Notification.
You Can Also Check: ★ More Latest RITES Current Job Notifications
- 1 RITES Jobs 2018
- 1.1 Rail India Technical & Economic Service Limited Post Wise Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification For Deputy General Manager, Site Engineer Posts
- 1.3 RITES Jobs 2018 Salary Details 2018
- 1.4 ritesltd.com Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee @ RITES Jobs2018
- 1.6 RITES Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 How To Apply For RITES Jobs 2018
RITES Jobs 2018
|Name Of The Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service Limited|
|Number Of Posts||30 Posts|
|Post Names||Deputy General Manager, Site Engineer|
|Starting Date Of Online Registration||Started|
|Application End Date||23rd August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
In the above-represented table, we had given complete information about RITES Jobs 2018 Notification in a precise manner. Therefore, participants can check the tabular form and know the details about ritesltd.com Jobs 2018. At the time of applying for the Deputy General Manager, Site Engineer posts, candidates should check the each and every critical data which is related to RITES latest jobs 2018.
You Can Also Check: Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs
Rail India Technical & Economic Service Limited Post Wise Vacancies Details
- Site Engineer (Civil) – 12 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Mech, Elect & Plumbing) MEP Expert – 8 Posts
Educational Qualification For Deputy General Manager, Site Engineer Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Civil): Candidates should have the Full-time first class degree in Civil Engineering or Any combination of a substream of Civil Engineering. And also should have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Deputy General Manager (MEP Expert): Aspirants who are going to apply for this post they must have a full-time first class degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics Engineering or any combination of substreams of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering. Relevant experience – 3 years
- Site Engineer (Civil): Civil Engineering or any combination substreams of Civil Engineering are required. Total experience – 5 years
RITES Jobs 2018 Salary Details 2018
- Site Engineer (Civil): Rs. 40, 000 – 1,40, 000
- Deputy General Manager (Civil): Rs. 70, 000 – 2,00, 000
- Deputy General Manager (MEP Expert): Rs. 70, 000 – 2,00, 000
ritesltd.com Selection Process
- Written Test
Application Fee @ RITES Jobs2018
No Application fee RITES Jobs 2018 is required to be paid
RITES Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 1st August 2018
- Last Date of RITES Jobs 2018 Online Application Form – 23rd August 2018
How To Apply For RITES Jobs 2018
- Before applying to the RITES Jobs 2018 candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates must fulfill the above eligibility criteria to apply online through the official site of RITES website, www.rites.com.
- Candidates while submitting the online application form the system would generate the Registration Number on top of the online form filled up by the candidate.
- A copy of this online RITES Jobs 2018 Application Form containing the registration number and Self-Attested Hard Copies of the below mentioned documents in the given order
- 2 recent passport size color photographs
- High School Certificate (HSC) for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statement of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters or years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma or Graduation or Post-Graduation.
- And also SC, ST, OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by the Government of India
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, etc.)
- Any other document in support of candidature
- PWD Certificate as per the latest format.
- After filling the above details in the Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through the post to given address.
“Assistant Manager (P), Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001,
Download RITES Jobs 2018 Notification For 30 DGM, Site Engineer Posts: Click Here
For more latest job notifications stick to our site freshersnow.com.