RKMVU – rkmvu.ac.in | Courses, Fee Structure, Admissions, Notifications, Course Duration, Contact, Facilities: In this article, we have provided the details about Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute(RKMVU), RKMVU Courses, Fee Structure, Course Duration, Contact details, and the Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) Facilities. In addition, we also have provided RKMVU Admissions, Notifications.
- 1 Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute – rkmvu.ac.in
- 1.1 About Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) – rkmvu.ac.in
- 1.2 RKMVU Admissions
- 1.3 RKMVU Notifications
- 1.4 RKMVU Courses
- 1.5 RKMVU Fees Structure
- 1.6 RKMVU Course Duration
- 1.7 Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) Scholarships
- 1.8 Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute Facilities
- 1.9 RKMVU Contact Information
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute – rkmvu.ac.in
|Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute University Highlights|
|University Name||Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU)|
|Location||Belur, West Bengal|
About Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) – rkmvu.ac.in
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute(RKMVU) was Established in the Year 2005. This is Renamed after the Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University in the year 2005. In 1939, the governing body of the Ramakrishna Mission took a small step towards actualizing this vision of education by beginning an institution of higher education close to Belur math known as Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira.
Since its inception, the university has been steadily and organically expanding its activities along the lines of implementing Swamiji’s wholesome vision of education. Headquartered at Belur as Swamiji needed, it began on July 2005 with just one department in the specialized faculty Centre at its off-campus center in Coimbatore within the distinctive field of ‘Disability Management and Special Education’. The Coimbatore center subsequently furthers the faculty of General physical education and Yoga (GAPEY) in 2007 followed by the faculty Centre for Agricultural Education and Research which started operations in 2014.
In parallel with the establishment and expansion of these off-campus centers, the Belur main campus has been seeing a great deal of expansion in academic activities directly in line with Swami Vivekananda’s ideas of education. In pursuance of this grand would like, two faculties were established at the Belur main campus: the varsity of Mathematical Sciences, devoted to three important areas of fundamental science, and also the faculty of Indian Heritage, devoted to the study of Sanskrit, yoga, ancient Indian heritage and Hinduism (particularly the Upanishads and also the Bhagavad-Gita).
- Candidates seeking for Integrated MA programs must be passed 10+11 with at least 65%.
- Integrated M.Phil and Ph.D admissions will be offered to the aspirants based on the score obtained in UGC NET-JRF followed by Interview.
- For M.Phil and Ph.D admissions students must hold with the Master’s degree with 60% marks in Sanskrit Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in the concerned subject in Master’s Degree from the UGC recognized university.
- For M.Phil and Ph.D in sports science, admissions must hold with a minimum of 55% in Master’s degree.
- Integrated MA and M.Sc admissions offered to the students based on the score secured in the written test conducted by the university followed by counselling.
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree for the M.Sc program admissions with a minimum of 60% in the relevant discipline.
- For certification courses, aspirants must be passed in class 10.
- PG Diploma admissions based on the efficiency in Written Test of English, Interview and Fitness Test.
- For Ph.D. admissions candidate must be passed in M.Sc. degree with minimum 60% marks and will be offered based on the performance in UGC NET/ CSIR NET Junior Research Fellowship followed by Interview.
★★ For more about RKMVU Admissions at all Campus: Click Here ★★
All the notifications regarding Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) like results, timetables, fee notifications, events, etc. will be available in this portal. Candidates can also view through the link given below.
- Go through the RKMVU site @ rkmvu.ac.in
- While scrolling down the page on the right side of the page you will see the RKMVERI – News & Announcements.
- Click on the More News button to see all the notifications.
- Or you can also search for New-Events section which is located on the top of the page. In that, you can select the announcement to get the notifications.
- Then click on the Details for the selected one to know the details.
★★ For RKMVU Notifications: Click Here ★★
All the courses that are present at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) given below.
- B.SC + M.SC
- BA + MA
- M.PHIL + PH.D
- PG Diploma
- Certificate Course
Bachelor Of Arts [BA] Streams
Bachelor Of Science [B.Sc] + Master Of Science [M.SC] Streams
- Rural And Tribal Development
Bachelor Of Arts [BA] + Master Of Arts [MA] Streams
Master Of Science [M.SC] Streams
- Computer Science
- Rural And Tribal Development
- Rural And Tribal Development
Master Of Philosophy [M.PHIL] Streams
M.PHIL. + PH.D. Streams
Post Graduate Diploma [PG Diploma] Streams
- Agriculture and Rural Development
Certificate Course Streams
RKMVU Fees Structure
In this, we are giving the fees Structure for various courses like M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Phil +Ph.D., etc.
RKMVU M.Sc Fees Structure
|M.SC Fees Details|
RKMVU M.Phil Fees Structure
|M.PHIL Fees Details|
RKMVU M.Phil + Ph.D. Fees Structure
|M.PHIL + PH.D. Fees Details|
RKMVU PG Diploma Fee Structure
|PG Diploma Fee Details|
RKMVU Certification Course Fees Structure
|Certification Course Fees Details|
RKMVU Course Duration
We have provided the Course durations for some of the Branches
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Years|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||5 Years|
|BA + MA||5 Years|
|Doctorate Of Philosophy [Ph.D]||3 Years|
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVU) Scholarships
Scholarships to the students from the details of the different schemes will be provided in this portal. So candidates can go through the given link to get more details about student scholarships.
★★ For Student Scholarships: Click Here ★★
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute Facilities
Facilities provided by the RKMVU to the students are:
- Computer Labs
- Spacious Central Library
- Wi-Fi Environment
RKMVU Contact Information
We are providing the Address, Fax, Email, and Official Website
RKMVU Belur Address
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711202
West Bengal, India
Phone Number: 033 2654-9999
Fax: 033 2654-4640
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.rkmvu.ac.in
RKMVU Narendrapur Address
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata 700103, West Bengal
Phone Number: 033 – 24772020, 24770975
Official Website: http://narendrapur.rkmvu.ac.in/
RKMVU Coimbatore Address
Coimbatore Campus, SRKV Post, Periyanaickenpalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641020, India
Phone Number: (+91) 422 269 7529-30
Mobile Number: (+91) 8489902617, 7502732223
Official Website: http://www.vivekanandauniversity-cbe.org/site/ (or) http://www.vucbe.org
RKMVU Ranchi Address
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI)
IRTDM Faculty Centre, Morabadi, Ranchi
Jharkhand, (India), PIN No.-834008
Phone Number: 0651-2552260
Official Website: https://www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in/
We hope that the provided information is Sufficient for you. If you need any further information you can visit freshersnow.com. And if you have any queries you can mention them in the comment section.