RML Hospital Nursing Officer Group B Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern Download: Complete details of the RML Hospital Nursing Officer Syllabus 2020 are available on this page. All the candidates who had applied for the post of Nursing Officer must download the RML Hospital Group B Syllabus 2020 PDF from the direct link attached at the end of the page. Accordingly, for the sake of the appearing candidates, we had furnished the additional information such as RML Hospital Nursing Officer Selection Process 2020 and the RML Hospital Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2020. Go through the entire page to get more detailed information.
- 1 RML Hospital Nursing Officer Group B Syllabus 2020
- 2 RML Hospital Nursing Officer Selection Process 2020
- 3 RML Hospital Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 Download RML Hospital Group B Syllabus 2020 PDF
RML Hospital Nursing Officer Group B Syllabus 2020
|RML Hospital Nursing Officer Group B Syllabus PDF Download & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Selection Process||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
RML Hospital Nursing Officer Selection Process 2020
The officials of the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has given the Selection Process details along with the Notification only. All the applied candidates must attend the Online CBT Examination conducted by the selection committee. Who got qualified in the RML Hospital Nursing Officer Selection Process 2020, must submit the documents for verification.
RML Hospital Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2020
All the candidates whoever applied for the post of the Group B Nursing Officer must check this page. The higher authorities of the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has given the RML Hospital Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2020 details in the notification. For the sake of the applied candidates, we had collected the information and furnished it here on this page. Candidates must refer to this to know the details of the subject names and the total marks.
|Name of the Subject||Type of the Examination||Total Marks|
|Online CBT Examination||200 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
Download RML Hospital Group B Syllabus 2020 PDF
Down Here, we had provided the RML Hospital Group B Syllabus 2020 details in both PDF format and the points-wise. Check them and also prepare well for the examination to gain the post of the Group B Nursing Officer in the RML Hospital.
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Simple Interest
- Community Health Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Store Management
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Health Educational & Communication Skills
- Computers in Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
- Clinical Pathology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- First Aid
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Paediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Mental Health
- Nursing Management
Documents Required For Verification
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if applied under the PWBD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment (Those who are in employment with State/ Central Govt. / PSU, must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents).
- Educational qualification.
- INC/ State Nursing Council Registration
- Experience certificate, if any.
★ To Download RML Hospital Nursing Officer Group B Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
Note: Please note that the information provided here is for reference purposes only. Please check the official website for more information.
Keep on visiting our website Freshers Now. Also, you can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D to get easy access to our web portal. Get your doubts and queries clarified, by asking us in the comment box provided below. Soon, we will respond to you with suitable answers. Thank You!!