Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 For Associate Engineer Software Test in Pune: Looking for Rockwell Automation Jobs 2020? If yes, then go through this page. Here, we have provided the complete details of the Rockwell Automation Recruitment For Associate Engineer Software. And also, only a Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering) candidates can apply for the Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 Drive. Further, we have provided the direct link for the Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 to the end of this page. So, go ahead and then apply for the Rockwell Automation Recruitment if you are eligible.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- 1 Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Position Summary
- 3 About the Department
- 4 Qualifications
- 5 Key Methodologies/ Technologies in the project
- 6 About Rockwell Automation Company
- 7 Note
- 8 How To Apply For Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 Drive?
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||Rockwell Automation|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering)|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer Software|
- The Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
- This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in large project teams.
Joining the Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows us to become part of a team that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/ SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty, and respect.
- Assignments include participation in requirements development, the architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
About the Department
CVB Software – Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
- Facilitates effective communication both within the local team as well as with remote stakeholders
- Executes and maintains tests
- Participates in reviews of documents and test cases
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested.
- Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Develops automated tests, monitors the results, and reports software defects, test documentation required by the software development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in tester position in a software product development environment
- Familiarity with test automation and scripting languages (preferred Marathon or Selenium), management tools (e.g. qTest)
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with a global team
- Familiarity with virtualized environments, distributed computing, load balancing/ sharing, common development tools as Eclipse, SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, Ant, and Maven
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Key Methodologies/ Technologies in the project
About Rockwell Automation Company
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. They connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- Requisition Number – 93521BR
- Business Group – Architecture and Software
- Relocation Eligible – No
- Job Category – Software and Engineering
- EEO Statement – Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team.
How To Apply For Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 Drive?
- Click on the below link or visit the website @ www.rockwellautomation.com.
- Go through the details mentioned in the link
- Then click on Submit to Job.
- A page will be redirected.
- If you have an account, login with your Email ID and Password
- Otherwise, click on “Don’t have an account yet?”
- Create a new account
- Then fill in all the details which are mentioned in the application form
- Click on the Submit Button
Click Here To Apply For Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2020 Drive in Pune For Associate Engineer Software Test
Hope the information provided about Rockwell Automation Recruitment For Associate Engineer Software Test is helpful. You can share this article with your friends. Thank you…!! Follow us on FreshersNow.Com for more information.