RPVT 2020 Notification @ rajuvas.org | Online Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility, Result (Out): The officials of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) released the RPVT 2020 Application Form on 13th May 2020. So, all the candidates who are willing to make their career in the Veterinary Science field can start applying for RPVT 2020. Moreover, candidates can download for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) Admit Card 2020 from 8th September 2020.
Latest Update: The RPVT 2020 Results Announced. So, check the information and check the result.
And the officials also scheduled the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2020 on 20th September 2020. Aspirants must and should have to check this page to get the complete information about the RPVT 2020 Notification. We have provided the direct link to get registered for the Pre Veterinary Test. The link given below is activated now so move on and apply easily.
- 1 RPVT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 RPVT 2020 Important Dates
- 3 Rajasthan PVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RPVT 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Online RPVT 2020 Application Form
- 6 Process To Apply For RPVT Notification 2020 Online
- 7 RPVT 2020 Admit Card
- 8 RPVT 2020 Syllabus
- 9 RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 RPVT 2020 Result
- 11 RPVT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
RPVT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS)|
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT)|
|Availability of the Notification||Online|
|Application Form Release date||13th May 2020|
|Application Form last date||30th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Veterinary Sciences Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||20th September 2020|
From the above table, candidates can check the latest information regarding the name of the organization that is conducting the exam, the name of the exam. Also, starting date to apply, closing date to apply. And, the mode of application is online. Moreover, for more queries and updates aspirants can refer to the official website of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences @ rajuvas.org. Go through the complete page to get the information regarding the RPVT 2020 Notification.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|RPVT Admit Card|
|Rajasthan PVT Previous Year Question Papers|
RPVT 2020 Important Dates
|RPVT – 2020 Application Starting Date||13th May 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee|
|Admit Card Download||8th September 2020|
|Date Of RPVT Entrance Exam Examination||20th September 2020 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (3 hours))|
|Examination Centre Cities||(1) Bikaner (2) Jaipur|
|Availability Of Preliminary Key||Released|
|Declaration Of Results||Released On 6th October 2020|
Rajasthan PVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary/ Indian School Certificate
- Examination/ Intermediate Examination of 10+2 scheme from a Statutory Indian Board/ University.
- English must have been one of the core compulsory subjects
- Candidates must have passed the subjects individually as well as in aggregate with 50% marks.
- They must have pursued 12 years of regular study.
- They must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology as subjects inclusive of a practical examination in these subjects and any other elective subject.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC, the requirement will be 47.5%. They must have also passed both Theory and Practical examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology
For Physical Disability Candidates
- As per the Part III-Admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course-Selection of
students-7 (10) and (11) Regulations of the Veterinary Council of India-Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education-Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations-2016, a candidate shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course, if he/ she suffers the following disabilities namely
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50 percent.
- And disability of lower limb of more than 50 percent,
- Disability of the upper limb,
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like Myopathies etc.
- Disability which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a
- Minimum Age: The Candidate Must Have Completed The Minimum Age Of 17 Years
On Or Before 31st December 2020.
- Maximum Age: The Maximum Permitted Upper Age Limit For Unreserved (General)
Categories Candidates For Appearing In Rpvt-2018 Is 25 Years as on 31st December 2020. With Uniform Relaxation Of 5 Years For The Candidates Belonging To Reserved
Categories (SC, ST, OBC, and MBC).
RPVT 2020 Application Fee
|Rs. 2,600/- (Rupees Two thousand six hundred only)|
|With late fee||Rs. 5,200/- (Rupees Five thousand two hundred only)|
Online RPVT 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for the RPVT 2020 Notification can check this article. Aspirants can now apply for the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) through online mode from 13th May 2020. Moreover, aspirants can download the application form through the links provided below. That we are providing, you at the bottom of the article. So, candidates who are interested in applying can apply before the last date that is on 30th June 2020.
Also, many candidates are suffering from fake information and malicious links that various web sources are providing. So, keeping this point in mind, we are helping you out with the active and active links for the RPVT 2020 which quickly redirects you to the official website. Therefore, using these links aspirants can download the application form and apply it.
Process To Apply For RPVT Notification 2020 Online
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) @ rajuvas.org
- Go to the “Registration Link” of RPVT Notification 2020.
- Enter your details like your name, father name, mother name, address, phone number, email id, etc.
- Later, fill your educational qualifications of graduation, 10+2.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Your new registration id and password will be sent to your email id.
- Login to the notification using your registration is and password.
- Now fill the remaining required details.
- Enter all the academic details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and other details(if required).
- Now pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Review the details, make any changes if you want, and hit on SUBMIT.
To Apply For RPVT 2020 Exam: Click Here
RPVT 2020 Candidate Login: Click Here
To Check RPVT 2020 Notification: Click Here
RPVT 2020 Admit Card
The officials released the RPVT 2020 Admit Card on 8th September 2020. And the aspirants must attend the exam which is going to be held on 20th September 2020. Further, the officials will allow only those who carry the Admit Card. So check the below link and download the Admit Card.
Download RPVT 2020 Admit Card Here
RPVT 2020 Syllabus
Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) are the main topics which are to be prepared by the aspirants who are attending the RPVT 2020 Exam. Whereas to know the topic wise RPVT 2020 Syllabus, aspirants can visit the official site. Otherwise check the below link and prepare well for the exam.
Download RPVT 2020 Syllabus Here
RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
The RPVT-2020 examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with the single correct answer) Each question carries 4 marks. For each correct response, the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Physics 45 Questions
- Chemistry 45 Questions
- Biology (Botany and Zoology) 90 Questions
RPVT 2020 Result
Aspirants can check the RPVT 2020 Result also from this page. And the officials announced the RPVT 2020 Result on 6th October 2020. So, check the direct link provided below to know your test score.
Check RPVT 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more details and updates regarding the RPVT Notification 2020 and Exam Date, Online Application form, keep browsing our website @ freshersnow.com.
RPVT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the RPVT 2020 Application Form be released?
The RPVT 2020 Application Form is released on 13th May 2020.
What is the last date to submit the RPVT 2020 Application Form?
The last date to submit the RPVT 2020 Application Form is 30th June 2020.
What is the RPVT 2020 Application fee?
The RPVT 2020 Application fee without a late fee is Rs. 2,600/-and with late fee is Rs. 5,200/-
When will the officials conduct the RPVT 2020 Exam?
The officials are going to conduct the RPVT 2020 Exam on 20th September 2020.