RRB JE Syllabus 2020 & CMA, DMS Exam Pattern PDF Download (CBT-1, 2): Candidates can download the latest RRB JE, CMA, DMS Exam Syllabus 2020 from this page. Furthermore, the officials of the Railway Recruitment Board decided to conduct the Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) CBT 1, 2. So, the candidates get the RRB CBT 1 Syllabus 2020, RRB CBT 2 Syllabus 2020 from this article.
So, to reduce the search burden of people we have tried our level best and collected the Railway JE, CMA, DMS Syllabus 2020 PDF for each subject along with Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) Exam Pattern 2020, Selection Process from the below sections. Also, to the bottom of this page, we have inserted the direct link to download the RRB JE Syllabus 2020 in PDF format for free of cost.
- 1 RRB JE, CMA, DMS Syllabus 2020 – Details
- 1.1 RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
- 1.2 RRB JE Syllabus 2020 & CMA, DMS Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 | CMA, DMS For CBT 1
- 1.4 RRB JE, CMA, DMS Exam Pattern For CBT 2
- 1.5 RRB Junior Engineer Selection Procedure 2020 | CMA, DMS
- 1.6 RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 | Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
- 1.7 Download RRB JE 1st, 2nd CBT Syllabus 2020 Topics | CMA, DMS
RRB JE, CMA, DMS Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)|
|Selection Process||1st, 2nd CBT, Document Verification/ Medical Examination|
|Official Website||indianrailways.gov.in Or rrbcdg.gov.in|
★ ★You Can Also Check: ★ ★
|RRB JE Previous Papers|
|RRB JE Admit Card|
|RRB JE Answer Key|
|RRB JE Result|
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
RRB JE Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern is available in this article at free of cost. So, all the aspirants who are in search of RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 and Test Pattern can check this post. Moreover, we have given the complete material free of cost. So, all the participating contenders need to prepare well for the written test before the examination date. Well, here is good news for the candidates who are in RRB JE Syllabus 2020. Because the entire article gives you depth Topics and Subtopics.
RRB JE Syllabus 2020 & CMA, DMS Exam Pattern
RRB JE Syllabus 2020 and Railway Board Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 is the valuable material for the people who are taking a part in the written exam. Moreover, in the upcoming months, the organization of the Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct the RRB JE 1st, 2nd CBT Test for the Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) Vacancy. So, clearing the JE Written Exam is not an easy task.
At the same time, not a difficult one. All you need is proper and perfect preparation. Every year an immense number of people are skipping the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Model Papers in their preparation time. In that process, there are not qualifying in the written test. We suggest the people try to secure at least Minimum Qualifying Marks in the test. So, check the below given RRB Junior Engineer, DMS, CMA Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern very carefully.
Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 | CMA, DMS For CBT 1
Follow the below given RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 carefully and start your preparation. By checking the Exam Pattern, you can easily understand subject names, total marks, total questions, the time duration of the written test, etc. You have to finish your exam within the given time limit. In the RRB 1st, 2nd CBT 2020 For JE, CMA, DMS Posts, candidates should note that there is negative marking. And for each incorrect answer, the negative of the 1/3 rd mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks for each Section|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Time in Minutes||90|
RRB JE, CMA, DMS Exam Pattern For CBT 2
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks for each Section|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution Control||10||10|
|Time in Minutes||120|
- The section-wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates, in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- A virtual calculator will be made available on the Computer Monitor during 1st, 2nd Stage CBT
RRB Junior Engineer Selection Procedure 2020 | CMA, DMS
Candidates have to perform three rounds in the assigned RRB Junior Engineer Selection Process 2020. So, check the below to get the information. Visit our website freshersnow.com regularly for more updates.
- 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification/ Medical Examination
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 | Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
Those candidates who are looking for RRB Syllabus 2020 can stop their search and come to this article once. Because to help the contenders in their preparation time we have collected the complete material and arranged in this post. So, at the beneath of this article, we have mentioned the Subjects, Topic, and Subtopics. We advise people to start their preparation as soon as possible.
Because many of the contenders are in a race to participate in the written test. Along with RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern also get the RRB CMA, DMS Exam Syllabus 2020 from this page. Therefore, download the Railway JE Syllabus 2020 PDF from the below at free of cost and start your preparation.
Download RRB JE 1st, 2nd CBT Syllabus 2020 Topics | CMA, DMS
Candidates can download the RRB JE CBT 1, 2 Syllabus 2020 PDF from the below link. Also, you need to check the topics that are in need to be covered for the exam.
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root, Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
- LCM and HCF
- Number systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Analytical reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Venn Diagram
- Mathematical operations
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Physics, Life Sciences, and Chemistry
Physics and Chemistry
- Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus.
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
Basics of Computers and Applications
- The architecture of Computers
- Input and Output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating System like Windows
- MS Office
- Various data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus.
Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
- The adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies
- Air, water and Noise pollution
- their effect and control
- Waste Management
- Global warming
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion.
The educational qualifications mentioned against each post shown in Annexure-A, have been grouped into different exam groups as below. Questions on the Technical abilities will be framed in the syllabus defined for various Exam Groups.
To Download RRB JE, CMA, DMS CBT 1 & 2 Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
We hope the provided RRB JE Syllabus 2020 | DMS, CMA is useful to your exam preparation. All the best for your career. keep visiting Freshersnow.com for the latest Railway notification updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for RRB JE 2020?
The selection process for RRB JE 2020 contains 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification/ Medical Examination.
What subject Questions will be asked in RRB JE, CMA Stage 1 Exam?
General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Mathematics, General Science.
Is there are any negative marks for RRB Junior Engineer Exam 2020?
Yes, there shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question.
What is the time duration for RRB JE, CMA, DMS Exam 2020?
The time duration for RRB JE, CMA, DMS CBT Stage 1 Exam is 90 Mins & Stage 2 is 120 Mins.