RTU CAM 2020 Notification @ rtu.ac.in | Application Form, Eligibility, Dates: All the candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch Courses have to check this article. Besides, the officials had planned to release the RTU CAM Application Form tentatively in the 3rd Week of June 2020. Moreover, all the candidates can apply for RTU CAM from the link given in at the end of the page. And candidates can get the detailed information of RTU CAM Eligibility, RTU CAM Application Fee, Other details in the below sections. However, we will update the information and the links once the officials announce the details of RTU CAM 2020. So keep checking our page for all the latest updates of RTU CAM 2020.
- 1 RTU CAM 2020 – Details
- 2 RTU CAM 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 RTU CAM 2020 Notification
- 4 RTU CAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RTU CAM 2020 Application Fee
- 6 RTU CAM 2020 Participating Institutes
- 7 RTU CAM 2020 Selection Process
- 8 RTU CAM 2020 Seat Reservation Details
- 9 How To Fill RTU CAM 2020 Online Application Form?
- 10 RTU CAM 2020 Syllabus
- 11 RTU CAM 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 RTU CAM 2020 Admit Card
- 13 RTU CAM 2020 Result
- 14 RTU CAM 2020 Merit List
- 15 RTU CAM 2020 Seat Allotment Process
- 16 RTU CAM 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
RTU CAM 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch|
|Level Of The Exam||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Postgraduate (M.Tech)|
|Online Registration Start Date||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||June 2020|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exam, Science, Architecture, Engineering|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|RTU CAM Syllabus|
|RTU CAM Previous Questions Papers|
|RTU CAM Admit Card|
|RTU CAM Results|
|RTU CAM Seta Allotment Results|
RTU CAM 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
|Training of admission coordinators of participating institutes at RTU Kota for RTU CAM 2020||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Advertisement for notification of RTU CAM 2020||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Online Registration and fee payment starts||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Online application form filling starts||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Online choice filling for different M. Tech. program starts||3rd Week of June 2020|
|The last date of the RTU CAM 2020 online process ends||2nd Week of July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st round of allotment RTU CAM||July 2020|
|1st round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted Institute RTU CAM 2020||August 2020|
|Last date of surrender from 1st round of allotment and surrender of seat RTU CAM 2020||August 2020|
|Last date of consent for the upward movement online to participate in second round RTU CAM 2020||August 2020|
RTU CAM 2020 Notification
Rajasthan Technical University Kota is a hub that provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses admission. At present, there are various colleges afflicted with this RTU university to offer admissions to different courses. Moreover, the Rajasthan Technical University provides admissions based on the marks of entrance tests or academic results. Hence, students who have interested to join in M.Tech / M.Arch courses with this university must apply RTU CAM Notification 2020. Furthermore information on the RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch 2020 Online registration, candidates visit the official website of Rajasthan Technical University Kota.
RTU CAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
RTU CAM Eligibility Criteria consist of several factors such as academic qualification and physical & mental fitness. To know the overall details applicant must read and understand the eligibility criteria for various M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programs.
- First of all, the admissions for the 2020 batch will be based on the valid and eligible GATE Score.
- Moreover, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 pass out candidates are eligible.
- The applicant who has B.E, B.Tech Degree or equivalent degree can apply without GATE score.
- And also, the applicant who is pursuing the final year of the qualifying examination in the academic year of 2020 and possesses a valid GATE scorecard can also apply for RTU CAM Notification 2020.
- There is no age limit applicable.
- Hence, Medical fitness certificate must be issued by the Government of Medical Officer and Medical Practitioner recognized by Govt of India.
- Moreover, M.Sc, MCA degree holders seeking admission to certain M.Tech. Programs also have a valid and qualified GATE score.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Contenders must have B.Arch. Degree with a minimum 50% marks or 5.75 CGPA (on 10 points scale).
- In the case of the SC / ST category, they must have a minimum of 45% marks or 5.25 CGPA.
- Moreover, if a conversion formula of converting CGPA into the percentage by the recognized university then it will be applicable only on producing the certificate of conversion released by the concerned University.
- In case not being able to produce the certificate of conversion, the formula approved by AICTE will be applicable.
- That is Equivalent CGPA = Percentage/10 + 0.75.
RTU CAM 2020 Application Fee
The registration fee for RTU CAM has to be paid online while submitting the RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch Application Form. Moreover, Application Fee would differ on the basis of the category of the applicants.
- The registration Fee amount for general category is INR 3000/-
- For Reserved Category (SC / ST), the RTU CAM Application fee is INR 1500/-
- An applicant applying in the Fifth round will be required to pay the fee as mentioned above along with the commitment fee of INR 10000/-.
RTU CAM 2020 Participating Institutes
|Participating Institutes||Total Number Of Seats|
|Government Engineering College, Bikaner||36|
|Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan, Jaipur||144|
|Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||54|
|Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women. Jaipur||72|
|Government Engineering College, Ajmer||90|
|Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar||162|
|Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology – Alwar||132|
|Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering, Rajsamand||54|
|Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner||72|
|Arya College of Engineering and IT, Jaipur||114|
RTU CAM 2020 Selection Process
The candidates who submit the RTU CAM application form 2020 will give the seat allotment letter basing on the qualifying marks. Therefore, candidates who have got the best marks those candidates’ names should appear on the merit list. The selection of candidates will base on the RTU CAM merit list. The RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch Merit list will depend on qualification academic year. Moreover, applicants who are shortlisted for the RTU CAM admission those contenders have to bring original documents to the counseling for verification. And the counseling details will available soon in this article.
RTU CAM 2020 Seat Reservation Details
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total intake capacity|
How To Fill RTU CAM 2020 Online Application Form?
The RTU CAM application process is entirely online. Hence, candidates have to fill the RTU CAM Application Form 2020 on the official website of www.rtu.ac.in.
- Candidates should remember that registration is the first step to apply for RTU CAM Notification 2020.
- Visit the Rajasthan Technical University CAM official website.
- Click on the link Registration link for RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch 2020.
- Fill all the required information like Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, etc. to complete the RTU CAM online registration.
- After that select Payment Mode.
- Click on the Next button.
- A new will appear on the screen with Application Form No.and Registration Fee Amount.
Click on the Payment by using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- After the successful completion of payment take a print out.
Filling in Application Form
While filling the application form enter all the details like application number, Date of Birth, Personal Details, Address, Educational Qualifications Details, Gate Score Details.
After that submit the form.
Upload Documents as required such as
- Photograph soft copy in jpg format (up to Max. Size 50kb)
- GATE Score Card Scanned Image (up to Max. Size 300kb)
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature (up to Max. Size 50kb)
To Apply For RTU CAM 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In 3rd Week of June 2020 Tentative)
RTU CAM 2020 Syllabus
RTU CAM Exam will be conducted from English (Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary), Mental ability And Research Aptitude (Graph interpretation, Logical reasoning, Mental ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Statistical analysis), Department Specific Subjects. Candidates can check the detailed information of the RTU CAM Exam from the link given below.
Download RTU CAM 2020 Syllabus Here
RTU CAM 2020 Exam Pattern
- The RTU CAM exam consists of Multiple Choice or Objective Type question papers.
- The exam contains two papers, i.e., Paper I & Paper-II.
- Paper – I contain 100 questions for 100 marks and the time duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Paper-II consists of 200 questions for 200 marks and the duration of time is 3 hours.
- Moreover, each question carries One Mark. There is no negative marking.
RTU CAM 2020 Admit Card
All the applicants have to download the RTU CAM Admit Card from the link given. Candidates can only attend the RTU CAM Exam by downloading the Admit Card.
To Download RTU CAM 2020 Admit Card Here
RTU CAM 2020 Result
Further, the officials will release the RTU CAM result in the official portal. Participants can check the RTU CAM Result by entering the login details. Further, the officials will announce the RTU CAM Results tentatively in July 2020.
Check RTU CAM 2020 Result Here
RTU CAM 2020 Merit List
After the declaration of the results, the officials will announce the RTU CAM Merit List. And the RTU CAM Merit List contains the names of the candidates who had scored the top marks will be listed in the RTU CAM Merit List. Further, the officials announce the RTU CAM Merit List in the official portal.
RTU CAM 2020 Seat Allotment Process
RTU CAM Seat Allotment Process will be conducted tentatively in July 2020. Further, the officials are going to conduct the RTU CAM Seat Allocation Process. And the candidates will be admitted for M.Tech/ M.Arch Courses by conducting the 5 Round of Seat Allotment Process.
Check RTU CAM 2020 Seat Allotment Results Here
Therefore, interested candidates can directly apply by clicking on the above link. To know more RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch. Syllabus, RTU CAM Previous Papers, RTU CAM Admit Card, RTU CAM Results, RTU CAM Counselling, RTU CAM Seat Allotment Details stay tuned with our site freshersnow.com.
RTU CAM 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the RTU CAM Application Form 2020 release?
RTU CAM Application Form 2020 release tentatively in the 3rd Week of June 2020.
What is the RTU CAM Application Fee 2020?
The registration Fee amount for the general category is INR 3000/-. For Reserved Category (SC / ST) is INR 1500/. An applicant applying in the Fifth round will be required to pay the fee as mentioned above along with the commitment fee of INR 10000/-.
Where can I apply for RTU CAM Application Form 2020?
Candidates can apply the RTU CAM application Form 2020 from the link given on our page (Freshers Now).