RTU CAM Notification 2019: Those people, who want to register themselves for the Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M. Arch 2019, are requested to find the details here. Very soon the Rajasthan Technical University Officials are going to release Important Dates, from when the Applications for the RTU CAM 2019 will start and end. And soon after they announce, we will provide the information through this article. So, interested candidates are requested to focus on this article, every once in a while. Apparently, in and around May 2019 or June 2019, the official Might release the RTU CAM Notification 2019. Once they gave the total information we will update it here in this post.
You Can Also Check: ★ RTU CAM Syllabus
RTU CAM Notification 2019
Rajasthan Technical University Kota is a hub which provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses admission. At present, there are various college afflicted with this RTU university to offer admissions to different courses. Moreover, the Rajasthan Technical University provides admissions based on the marks of entrance test or academic results. Hence, students who have interested to join in M.Tech / M.Arch courses with this university must apply RTU CAM Notification 2019. Furthermore information of the RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch 2019 Online registration, candidates visit the official website of Rajasthan Technical University Kota.
RTU CAM Notification 2019 | Dates
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch|
|Level Of The Exam||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Postgraduate (M.Tech)|
|Online Registration Start Date||May/June 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||June/July 2019|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exam, Science, Architecture, Engineering|
You Can Also Check: ★ RTU CAM Admit Card
RTU CAM Eligibility Criteria 2019
RTU CAM Eligibility Criteria consist of several factors such as academic qualification and physical & mental fitness. To know the overall details applicant must read and understand the eligibility criteria for various M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programmes.
- First of all, the admissions for the 2019 batch will be based on the valid and eligible GATE Score.
- Moreover, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 pass out candidates are eligible.
- The applicant who has B.E, B.Tech Degree or equivalent degree can apply without GATE score.
- And also, the applicant who are pursuing the final year of the qualifying examination in the academic year of 2019 and possesses a valid GATE scorecard can also apply for RTU CAM Notification 2019.
- There is no age limit applicable.
- Hence, Medical fitness certificate must be issued by the Government of Medical Officer and Medical Practitioner recognized by Govt of India.
- Moreover, M.Sc, MCA degree holders seeking admission to certain M.Tech. Programmes they also have a valid and qualified GATE score.
- Candidates must have minimum 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Contenders must have B.Arch. Degree with a minimum 50% marks or 5.75 CGPA (on 10 points scale).
- In case of SC / ST category, they must have minimum 45% marks or 5.25 CGPA.
- Moreover, if a conversion formula of converting CGPA into the percentage by recognized university then it will be applicable only on producing the certificate of conversion released by the concerned University.
- In case not being able to produce the certificate of conversion, the formula approved by AICTE will be applicable.
- That is Equivalent CGPA = Percentage/10 + 0.75.
You Can Also Check: ★ RTU CAM Results
RTU CAM Application Fee
The registration fee for RTU CAM has to be paid online while submitting the RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch Application Form. Moreover, Application Fee would differ on the basis of the category of the applicants.
- Registration Fee amount for general category is INR 3000/-
- For Reserved Category (SC / ST), the RTU CAM Application fee is INR 1500/-
- An applicant applying in the Fifth round will be required to pay the fee as mentioned above along with commitment fee of INR 10000/-.
RTU CAM Participating Institutes 2019
|Participating Institutes||Total Number Of Seats|
|Government Engineering College, Bikaner||36|
|Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan, Jaipur||144|
|Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||54|
|Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women. Jaipur||72|
|Government Engineering College, Ajmer||90|
|Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar||162|
|Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology – Alwar||132|
|Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering, Rajsamand||54|
|Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner||72|
|Arya College of Engineering and IT, Jaipur||114|
RTU CAM Process of Selection 2019
The candidates who submit the RTU CAM application form 2019 will give the seat allotment letter basing on the qualifying marks. Therefore, candidates who have got best marks those candidates names should appear in the merit list. The selection of candidates will base on RTU CAM merit list. The RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch Merit list will depend on qualification academic year. Moreover, applicants who are shortlisted for the RTU CAM admission those contenders have to bring original documents to the counseling for verification. And the counseling details will available soon in this article.
RTU CAM Seats Reservation Details
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total intake capacity|
You Can Also Check: ★ RTU CAM Previous Papers
How To Fill RTU CAM Online Application form 2019
The RTU CAM application process is entirely online. Hence, candidates have to fill the RTU CAM Application Form 2019 on the official website of www.rtu.ac.in.
- Candidates should remember that registration is the first step to apply for RTU CAM Notification 2019.
- Visit the Rajasthan Technical University CAM official website.
- Click on the link Registration link for RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch 2019.
- Fill all the required information like Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, etc. to complete the RTU CAM online registration.
- After that select Payment Mode.
- Click on Next button.
- A new will appear on the screen with Application Form No.and Registration Fee Amount.
Click on the Payment by using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- After the successful completion of payment take a print out.
Filling in Application Form
While filling the application form enter all the details like application number, Date of Birth, Personal Details, Address, Educational Qualifications Details, Gate Score Details.
After that submit the form.
Upload Documents as required such as
- Photograph soft copy in jpg format (up to Max. Size 50kb)
- GATE Score Card Scanned Image (up to Max. Size 300kb)
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature (up to Max. Size 50kb)
Download RTU CAM Notification 2019: Click Here
Therefore, interested candidates can directly apply by clicking on the above link. To know more RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch Syllabus, RTU CAM Previous Papers, RTU CAM Admit Card, RTU CAM Results, RTU CAM Counselling, RTU CAM Seat Allotment Details stay tuned with our site freshersnow.com.
★ ★ Check More Entrance Tests ★ ★
As of now, the details of RTU CAM Notification 2019 has not been announced. The information provided here about RTU CAM 2019 is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the Rajasthan Technical University release it.