RULET 2020 Notification | RULET Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates: The officials of the University Of Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET 2020 exam)in the month of June 2020. RULET 2020 Application Form will be released on 2nd Week of May 2020.
- 1 RULET 2020 Notification Details
- 2 RULET 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 RULET 2020 Notification
- 4 Courses Offered By University of Rajasthan
- 5 RULET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 RULET 2020 Seat Reservation
- 7 RULET 2020 Application Fee
- 8 Details On The RULET 2020 Application Form
- 9 Pre-Requisites For Filling RULET 2020 Application Form
- 10 Process To Apply For RULET 2020 Application Form
- 11 RULET 2020 Syllabus
- 12 RULET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 13 RULET 2020 Admit Card
- 14 RULET 2020 Result
- 15 RULET 2020 – Frequently Asked questions
RULET 2020 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organisation||University of Rajasthan|
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Start Date Of Application Form||2nd Week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||1st Week of June 2020 (Expected)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of June 2020|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|RULET Previous Question Papers|
|RULET Admit Card|
RULET 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
|RULET Notification 2020 Online Application begins||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Last date for submitting RULET Application Form||1st Week of June 2020|
|The issue of RULET Admit Card 2020||1st Week of June 2020|
|And RULET Exam Date 2020||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Availability of RULET 2020 Answer Key||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Declaration of RULET Result 2020||Last Week of June 2020|
|RULET Counseling 2020 begins||July 2020|
RULET 2020 Notification
Well, all the contenders who wish to do the law courses for the 2-year integrated program in the Univerity of Rajasthan must focus on this article. Moreover, this post is full of crucial details about the RULET Notification 2020 only for the candidates who are going to apply. As per the latest updates, the officials declared that all the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the test. We gave you the quick link that redirects you to the official page of the University of Rajasthan. And the link activates only after the declaration of the accurate release date for the Notification of RULET 2020 mentioned by the officials. Furthermore, you can also check the sections like eligibility criteria, even the application fee for the RULET 2020, application form and much more stuff. So, you need to keep watching our Freshers Now site regularly.
Courses Offered By University of Rajasthan
Rajasthan University Jaipur is going to conduct the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2020 for the admission in the law courses offered by the University of Rajasthan. Moreover, candidates who want to take place in this university must know the courses offered by it. So, for that, we gave the two courses at the university.
- B.A., LL.B (offered by the varsity’s affiliated colleges)
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
RULET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2020, candidates must check the RULET Eligibility Criteria. Therefore, go down to this section so that you can find the nationality and also the age limit, academic qualifications.
No provision of age limit for admission into law courses as per the Bar Council of India (BCI) new regulations.
Citizens of India are eligible to appear for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. Moreover, the candidates must fulfill specific domicile requirements to secure admission into the affiliated institutes.
- All the contenders must have cleared Class 10+2 exams. And secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to meet the RULET eligibility criteria 2020.
- Participants who are awaiting their results of the qualifying exam are also eligible for the test taken. Thus, they can submit the necessary documents at the time of RULET 2020 in the admission session.
- All the reserved category contenders granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying intermediate or 10+2 level exam. Therefore, this means that the minimum aggregate required for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category is 45%.
RULET 2020 Seat Reservation
Moreover, candidates while going through this section, they must know the reservation of seats that are available and are offered by the organization.
RULET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates who applied for the RULET 2020, must enclose the form by submitting the application fee. The RULET Application Fee introduced should be in the way of Demand Draft (DD) in favor of the Convenor, RULET, University of Rajasthan and payable at Jaipur. Furthermore, the application fee for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test is INR 2000. The contenders should pay the fee only in offline mode and must pay the taxes as well. Participants must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable.
Details On The RULET 2020 Application Form
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- E-mail ID
- Physically Challenged
- Address and the Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification details
Pre-Requisites For Filling RULET 2020 Application Form
- Detailed mark memos of class 10+2 exam
- Passing Certificate and mark sheet of SSC
- Demand draft of INR 2000
- Category or Caste certificate
- Certificate for Physically Challenged candidates
- Permission letter cum Admission Card
- Filled in Admission Card and also RULET 2020 Option Form
- Application Fee receipt
- 2 self- addressed envelopes of 4”x10”
Process To Apply For RULET 2020 Application Form
Well, after checking all the above-mentioned information, candidates finally have to know the process to apply for the RULET Application Form 2020. Moreover, while filling the application form, candidates must be most carefully so that they can overcome the errors. Apart from this, follow the set of instructions for the submission.
- Visit the official website of the University of Rajasthan @ www.uniraj.ac.in to apply for the RULET examination.
- Now, search for the RULET 2020.
- Press the link ‘Admission notice for RULET 2020’.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, visit the page and then click on the ‘Set of Application Form for RULET- 2020’ link.
- Enter all the necessary details to fill in the application form.
- Furthermore, after entering the details, attach all the documents as mentioned above.
- And last but not least candidates should pay the fee.
- Download the RULET Application Form 2020.
- Take a print out of the RULET Application Form.
- Consequently, save a copy of it for further usage.
- Submit the application form by forwarding it to the authority.
To Apply For The RULET 2020: Click Here (Link will Be Activated In 2nd Week of May 2020 Tentative)
RULET 2020 Syllabus
As per the previous year’s information, RULET Syllabus has given in this section. Further, RULET Exam is going to conduct from General Knowlege, Language Ability Subjects. Candidates can check the detailed information of RULET Syllabus from the link given here.
To Download RULET 2020 Syllabus Here
RULET 2020 Exam Pattern
RULET Exam will be an offline mode and the exam will be conducted for 2 hours. The questions that will be asked in the RULET Exam will be Multiple Choice Questions for 200 marks. 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer and there shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
RULET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the RULET Admit Card by entering the General Details like Candidate Names, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth. Also, candidates can download the RULET Admit Card by providing Name and Mobile Number. And the RULET Admit Card contains details of Exams and other details. Further, the officials are going to issue the Admit Card tentatively in the 1st Week of June 2020.
Download RULET 2020 Admit Card Here
RULET 2020 Result
RULET Result will be declared in the official portal. After the declaration of the RULET Results, candidates have to check the marks and other details available on it. All the candidates can check RULET Results from the link given.
Check RULET 2020 Result Here
Furthermore, we enclosed all the vital information relevant to the RULET Notification 2020. Moreover, this web page always provides you with all the crucial information and also the latest updates.
RULET 2020 – Frequently Asked questions
When will RULET 2020 Notification release?
RULET 2020 Notification release tentatively in the 2nd Week of May 2020.
What is the RULET 2020 Application Fee?
RULET 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 2000/- for all categories.
Where can I submit RULET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can submit their RULET 2020 Application Form either by following the steps given or from the link attached on our page @ Freshers now.