Come and note the valuable information relevant to the RULET Notification 2019 and can also apply for the entrance exam. The officials of the University Of Rajasthan wants to conduct the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test for the appliers and interested candidates. Also, those contenders who want to get the admission in the reputed university must apply for the RULET Notification 2019. To the excited students, the officials made a notice to produce the notification in April 2019, and they didn’t declare the accurate date for it. Keep that in mind and make a note of it. Moreover, we heard that many of the candidates are facing problems while applying the Notification of RULET 2019. So, for the ease of candidates, we provided the simple way to make your process more comfortable.
You Can Also Check: ★ RULET Syllabus
- 1 RULET Notification 2019
- 1.1 Overview Of The RULET Notification 2019
- 1.2 Courses Offered By University of Rajasthan
- 1.3 RULET Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Seats Reservation
- 1.5 RULET Application Fee
- 1.6 Exam Centers
- 1.7 Details On The RULET Application Form
- 1.8 Pre-Requisites For Filling RULET Application Form
- 1.9 Process To Apply For RULET Application Form
RULET Notification 2019
Well, all the contenders who wish to do the law courses for the 2-year integrated program in the Univerity of Rajasthan must focus on this article. Moreover, this post is full of crucial details about the RULET Notification 2019 only for the candidates who are going to apply. As per the latest updates, the officials declared that all the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the test. We gave you the quick link that redirects you to the official page of the University of Rajasthan. And the link activates only after the declaration of the accurate release date for the Notification of RULET 2019 mentioned by the officials. Furthermore, you can also check the sections like eligibility criteria, even the application fee for the RULET 2019, application form and much more stuff. So, you need to keep watching our Freshers Now site regularly.
Overview Of The RULET Notification 2019
|Name Of The Organisation||University of Rajasthan|
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Notification Release Date||April 2019|
Candidates can get the complete overview about the RULET Notification 2019 from the above table. Furthermore, the table shares you all the information relevant to the notification and also the Name of the organisation, name of the examination, mode of the exam. The level of the test is also given together with the availability of the notification entitled. Also, the address of the official homepage of the University of Rajasthan is mentioned for the accurate update. Candidates must step forward for in-depth details regarding the RULET Notification 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ RULET Previous Papers
Courses Offered By University of Rajasthan
Rajasthan University Jaipur is going to conduct the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2019 for the admission in the law courses offered by the University of Rajasthan. Moreover, candidates who want to take place in this university must know the courses offered by it. So, for that, we gave the two courses of the university.
- B.A., LL.B (offered by the varsity’s affiliated colleges)
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
RULET Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2019, candidates must check the RULET Eligibility Criteria. Therefore, go down to this section so that you can find the nationality and also the age limit, academic qualifications.
No provision of age limit for the admission into law courses as per the Bar Council of India (BCI) new regulations.
Citizens of India are eligible to appear for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. Moreover, the candidates must fulfill specific domicile requirements to secure the admission into the affiliated institutes.
- All the contenders must have cleared Class 10+2 exams. And secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to meet the RULET eligibility criteria 2019.
- Participants who are awaiting their result of the qualifying exam are also eligible for the test taken. Thus, they can submit the necessary documents at the time of RULET 2019 in the admission session.
- All the reserved category contenders granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying intermediate or 10+2 level exam. Therefore, this means that the minimum aggregate required for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category is 45%.
You Can Also Check: ★ RULET Result
Moreover, candidates while going through this section, they must know the reservation of seats that are available and are offered by the organization.
RULET Application Fee
Candidates who applied for the RULET 2019, must enclose the form by submitting the application fee. The RULET Application Fee introduced should be in the way of Demand Draft (DD) in favor of the Convenor, RULET, University of Rajasthan and payable at Jaipur. Furthermore, the application fee for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test is INR 2000. The contenders should pay the fee only in offline mode and must pay the taxes as well. Participants must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable.
The officials of the University of Rajasthan will notify the Exam Centers of the RULET 2019 through the official brochure for the academic year. The Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test conducted only in Jaipur. Therefore, the exam for the interested candidates will be at various centers in Jaipur. Keep that in mind. Moreover, the centers for the entrance exam then inscribed on the back side of the RULET Admit Card 2019. Apart from this, you can also contact the officials for any query regarding the test center.
You Can Also Check: ★ RULET Admit Card
Details On The RULET Application Form
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- E-mail ID
- Physically Challenged
- Address and the Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification details
Pre-Requisites For Filling RULET Application Form
- Detailed mark memos of class 10+2 exam
- Passing Certificate and mark sheet of SSC
- Demand draft of INR 2000
- Category or Caste certificate
- Certificate for Physically Challenged candidates
- Permission letter cum Admission Card
- Filled in Admission Card and also RULET 2019 Option Form
- Application Fee receipt
- 2 self- addressed envelopes of 4”x10”
- RULET Notification 2019 Online Application begins: April 2019
- Last date for submitting RULET Application Form: May 2019
- The issue of RULET Admit Card 2019: May 2019
- And RULET Exam Date 2019: May 2019
- Availability of RULET 2019 Answer Key: May 2019
- Declaration of RULET Result 2019: June 2019
- RULET Counseling 2019 begins: June 2019
Process To Apply For RULET Application Form
Well, after checking all the above-mentioned information, candidates finally have to know the process to apply for the RULET Application Form 2019. Moreover, while filling the application form, candidates must be most careful so that they can overcome the errors. Apart from this, follow the set of instruction for the submission.
- Visit the official website of the University of Rajasthan @ www.uniraj.ac.in to apply for RULET examination.
- Now, search for the RULET 2019.
- Press the link ‘Admission notice for RULET 2019’.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, visit the page and then click on ‘Set of Application Form for RULET- 2019’ link.
- Enter all the necessary details to fill on the application form.
- Furthermore, after entering the details, attach all the documents as mentioned above.
- And last but not the least candidates should pay the fee.
- Download the RULET Application Form 2019.
- Take a print out of the RULET Application Form.
- Consequently, save a copy of it for further usage.
- Submit the application form by forwarding to the authority.
To Apply For The RULET Notification 2019: Click Here
Furthermore, we enclosed all the vital information relevant to the RULET Notification 2019. Moreover, this web page always provides you with all the crucial information and also the latest updates.