SAAT 2020 Notification @ soa.ac.in | Round 2 Result (Out For B.Tech), Online Application Form, Exam Date: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is conducting Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) 2020 to provide admissions for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses including B. Tech programs. The higher officials released the SAAT 2020 Application Form on 1st January 2020. So, candidates who are seeking admissions into UG, PG programs at Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) can apply now. Further, the SAAT Round 2 Result is released on 7th September 2020.
Live Update: SAAT 2020 Result is Released for Round 2. Check the direct links provided below to check the SAAT Entrance Exam Result.
So, candidates, those who are willing to continue their studies at SOA University can check out this whole article for important stuff regarding SAAT 2020 Exam. 11th August 2020 is the deadline to submit the online SAAT Application Form. Also, aspirants can apply through the links that we are providing in the below sections of the page. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) will be conducted in 4 Slots which can be in Slot I: 3rd To 7th August 2020 & Slot II: 10th To 14th August 2020. Moreover, aspirants can check the information about SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, application fee, exam dates, apply links, steps to register for the notification, etc.
- 1 SAAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020 – Dates
- 3 SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Course Wise
- 4 SAAT 2020 Online Application Form
- 5 SAAT 2020 Application Fee
- 6 How To Register For SAAT 2020 Exam Online?
- 7 SAAT 2020 Admit Card
- 8 SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 SAAT 2020 Syllabus
- 10 SAAT 2020 Result
- 11 SAAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SAAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT)|
|Application Process Status||1st January 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date||11th August 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Hotel Management Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||Slot I: 3rd To 7th August 2020|
Slot II: 10th To 14th August 2020
So, the above table gives an overview of SAAT 2020 Notification. Well, the major reason to furnish the above table is to create awareness regarding the SAAT 2020 Exam. And, also to provide step by step clear overview regarding the exam. So, you can easily understand the information on Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT). Moreover, we advise the aspirants to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any notification. We have provided the details about the eligibility criteria and online application process in the below sections. Stay tuned to FreshersNow.Com for more updates.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SAAT Admit Card|
|SAAT Previous Question Papers|
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020 – Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Form||11th August 2020|
|Start of Downloading Admit Card||Up to 11th August 2020|
|Online SAAT Exam Dates||Slot I: 3rd To 7th August 2020|
Slot II: 10th To 14th August 2020
|Declaration of Result and download of Rank Card for Date of Examination – B.Tech. Only||16th August 2020|
|E- Counselling (Engineering Only)||17th August 2020|
|Declaration of Result and download of Rank Card for Date of Examination – Other Programmes||23rd August 2020|
|SAAT Round 2 Results||7th September 2020|
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Course Wise
- B.Tech: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects, as well as one subject out of Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Informatics/ Statistics or any other subject as approved by AICTE
- B.Pharm: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 or equivalent examination, with individually clearing English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- BHMCT: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 examination in any stream, securing a minimum of 45% marks (40% for Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ OBC categories)
- B.Sc. in Agriculture: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 examination, with either of the following subject combinations PCM/ PCB/ PCMB, securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for under general and OBC categories, and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicap (PH) categories. Candidate’s age must be between 17 and 23 years as on December 31, 2020.
- P.B.B.Sc Nursing: Candidate must have cleared GNM examination and registered with concerned State Nursing Council
- B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic): Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 examination, with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC categories). Candidate must be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2020
- Five-Year Integrated B.A. LLB. (Hons) and B.B.A. LLB. (Hons): Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline, securing a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ ST categories). Candidate’s age should be less than 20 years as on August 1, 2020 (22 years for SC/ ST categories)
- BBA: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline
- MBA/ MHA/ MHM/ MTTM: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) a three-year bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce, Arts, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, B.Pharm, B.Sc.Agri, BVSC, BHMS, BAMS, BDS, BPT, BHMCT, BBA, BCA or equivalent examination, from any recognized University, securing a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC categories)
- M.Tech: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) B.E./ B.Tech/ AMIE/ MCA/ M.Sc. or equivalent course in the stream/ discipline for which SAAT 2020 is being given
- M.Sc. in Nursing: Candidate must have cleared B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) degree, securing a minimum of 55% aggregate marks, from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized institution, along with a minimum of one year experience in teaching or clinical area subsequent to registration in respective State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- M.Sc: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) B.Sc or equivalent course in the stream/ discipline for which SAAT 2020 is being given, from a recognized University, with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC categories)
- M.Pharm: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) B.Pharm examination, from any recognized University, securing a minimum of 50%. However, GPAT-qualified candidates are not required to give SAAT 2020 but will have to submit an application form.
- LLM: Candidate must have cleared (or appearing) LLB or studied integrated law courses or an equivalent thereof, from a recognized University, with at least 50% aggregate marks
SAAT 2020 Online Application Form
Aspirants have to fill the SAAT 2020 Application Form through Online Mode only. So, for that candidates need to visit the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and register for the application. Later, aspirants have to fill the educational details and a lot more other stuff. And, then you have to submit the application form. If you have registered successfully, you will receive a mail from the higher officials which consists of your login id and password. Candidates have to submit the SAAT Application Form 2020 on or before 11th August 2020.
For additional stuff regarding the application process candidates can check out the steps that we are furnishing in the below sections. Also, there is no application fee for SAAT 2020. And, the clear overview is presented in the below article. Therefore, we suggest the aspirants check out the step by step procedure that we are providing you for applying for the notification. For any other queries, keep reading this article.
SAAT 2020 Application Fee
There is no application fee for SAAT Exam.
How To Register For SAAT 2020 Exam Online?
- Visit the official web portal of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University @ soa.ac.in.
- As soon as possible, the homepage appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to find for SAAT 2020 Notification on the home screen.
- So, click on the link.
- Immediately download the Official Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test Notification 2020.
- Now, verify all the eligibility criteria details attentively.
- Eligible contenders can quickly click on the Online Application Form link.
- Now, enter the details asked on the page.
- Submit before the deadline.
- Take a print out for further usage.
To Check & Download SAAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online For SAAT 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
SAAT 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who want to get the direct link of the SAAT 2020 Admit Card can have a look here. As we will update the SAAT 2020 Admit Card link after the officials make it out. And the link given below is the Admit Card link so download with the application details. Also, the exam dates released.
- Slot I: 3rd To 7th August 2020
- Slot II: 10th To 14th August 2020
Download SAAT 2020 Admit Card Here
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Most of the applicants who had applied for the SAAT 2020 Exam will be in search of the SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern. So the SAAT 2020 Exam will consist of 120 Questions in total and the time limit for the exam is 2Hrs. And the SAAT 2020 Exam questions will be asked based on the courses that are applied. Moreover, for every correct answer, 4 marks are given and 1 mark is secured for every wrong answer.
SAAT 2020 Syllabus
Check on to the course wise SAAT 2020 Syllabus which is provided here. Whereas we have also shared with you the PDF of the SAAT 2020 Syllabus below.
- M.Tech In Biotechnology: Immunology, Biostatistics, And Bioinformatics, Bioethics
Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinstrumentation, Plant And Animal Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
- M.Tech In Civil Engineering: Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering Surveying, Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering.
- M.Tech. In Computer Science & Engineering, M.Tech In Information Technology, M.Tech in Computer Science & Data Processing: Formal Languages And Automata, Computer Hardware, Software Systems, Engineering Mathematics.
- M.Tech In Electronics and Electrical Engineering, M.Tech in Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics.
- M.Tech In Mechanical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics And Thermal Sciences, Manufacturing And Industrial Engg, Engineering Mathematics, Applied Mechanics, And Design.
- MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM, and All M.SC Courses: Comprehension, Computer Fundamentals, Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge.
- B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Pharm & B.Sc Nursing: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical Chemistry, Biology – Botany, and Zoology.
- Lateral Entry – B.Tech: Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering.
- MCA: Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- BHMCT: General Knowledge, General Science, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning, Service Aptitude, General English.
Download SAAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
SAAT 2020 Result
The announcement of the SAAT 2020 Result is done by the officials for other courses on 23rd August 2020. And the declaration of the SAAT 2020 Result is done for B. Tech Courses. So check on the SAAT 2020 Result here which gets updated here. And the Round 2 Result is Released on 7th September 2020.
Check SAAT 2020 Result Here
We hope that the information that we are providing you is helpful. Contenders can comment in the comment box regarding any other queries. Therefore for more updates, regarding SAAT 2020 Notification and Exam Date, Online Application Form keep browsing our website.
SAAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will SOA conduct SAAT Entrance Exam?
The SOA conducts SAAT Entrance Exam 2020 for Slot I on 3rd To 7th August 2020 & Slot II on 10th To 14th August 2020.
What is the last date to submit the SAAT Application Form?
Candidates can fill and submit the SAAT Application Form on or before 11th August 2020.
Who can apply for SAAT 2020 B. Tech course?
Aspirants who had done (or appearing) 10+2 or equivalent examination can apply for the SAAT 2020 B. Tech course.
What is the SOA Admission Process?
Candidates who are seeking admissions into UG, PG courses at Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA), they can apply and attend the SAAT Entrance Exam. And then test qualified candidates will be called for Counselling Rounds.