SAEEE 2020 Notification @ sathyabama.ac.in | Registration, Exam Date (Out), Eligibility: The officials of the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology had started the SAEEE Application Form 2019 online from 18th October 2019 to 30th April 2020. Moreover, the Sathyabama All India Engineering Entrance Exam (SAEEE) is conducted to provide Admission to B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch programs at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. And the SAEEE 2020 Exam is going to be conducted by the officials from 3rd To 5th August 2020. Further, officials also announced SAEEE 2020 Slot Booking Dates. Aspirants can book the slot for the exam from 23rd July To 30th July 2020.
New Update: The officials released SAEEE 2020 Exam Date 2020. So, candidates can attend the exam from 3rd To 5th August 2020.
- 1 SAEEE 2020 Notification – Complete Information
- 2 SAEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SAEEE 2020 – Important Dates
- 4 UG Programmes Offered By SIST
- 5 SAEEE 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Admission Procedure
- 7 How To Submit SAEEE 2020 Application Form?
- 8 Quick Links – SAEEE 2020 Registration Link, Notification
- 9 SAEEE 2020 Admit Card
- 10 SAEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 SAEEE 2020 Syllabus
- 12 SAEEE 2020 Result
- 13 SAEEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SAEEE 2020 Notification – Complete Information
|Name Of The Organization||Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology|
|Name Of The Examination||Sathyabama All India Engineering Entrance Exam (SAEEE)|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Starting Date (Physical, Online Application Form)||18th October 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2020|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||3rd To 5th August 2020|
|To Provide Admissions Into||B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch programs at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology – Four Years except for B.Arch (Five Years)|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SAEEE Previous Papers|
SAEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can choose any of the following programs based on the SAEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020. Also, applying candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class/ grade either in March/ April or should be appearing for the same in March/ April 2020. The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January 2000. In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March/ April 2017 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
For All B.E, B.Tech Programme
- Applying candidates must have passed in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- Candidate opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidate should have passed in the 10+2/ HSC/ ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry).
For B.Arch Programme
- He/ She should have passed in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum average of 45% marks (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidate opting for this program should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
SAEEE 2020 – Important Dates
|Issue of application forms (Online)||18th October 2019|
|Issue of application forms (Physical)||18th October 2019|
|Closure of the SAEEE Application Form 2020||30th April 2020|
|Solt Booking/ Downloading Of Hall Ticket||23rd July To 30th July 2020|
|SAEEE 2020 Date of Examination||3rd To 5th August 2020|
|SAEEE 2020 Result||8th August 2020|
|SAEEE 2020 Counselling for Admission||12th August 2020|
UG Programmes Offered By SIST
|S.No||Engineering Programmes (B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch.)||Duration|
|1||B.E – Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|2||B.E – Automobile Engineering|
|3||B.E – Civil Engineering|
|4||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering|
|5||B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|6||B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|7||B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|8||B.E – Mechatronics|
|9||B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|10||B.E – Mechanical Engineering|
|11||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering|
|12||B.Tech – Information Technology|
|13||B.Tech – Biomedical|
|14||B.Tech – Biotechnology|
|15||B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
SAEEE 2020 Application Fee
To accept your SAEEE Application Form 2020, the officials of the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology will chard INR 650. So, all the candidates need to pay the Application Fee while applying for SAEEE 2020. You can pay the fee using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, Bank Challan.
The admissions to B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch programs is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2020 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. Moreover, candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the Sathyabama All India Engineering Entrance Exam (SAEEE) 2020. On the day of counseling, the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seats and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counseling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is based on as per UGC Regulations.
How To Submit SAEEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates should go through the below provided instructions while filling up the B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch Online Application Form.
- Initially, you have to visit the official site of the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology @ sathyabama.ac.in.
- On the home page, you can see the Admissions section.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There, check the direct link for Online Registration – SAEEE 2020.
- Enter your Email Id and password to create a new account.
- Then, fill up the required details in the SAEEE Application Form 2020.
- Pay the fee and then submit the form.
- The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms/ account statement/ bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by university authorities.
Offline/ Physical Mode
All the candidates who are applying in the Physical/ Offline mode must check this section. The offline SAEEE Application Forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with a pin code number, mobile number, and also your e-Mail ID) along with a demand draft for Rs. 650/- drawn in favor of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, payable at Chennai. This request letter should reach on or before 4th April 2020 to the below-mentioned address.
The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination-2020,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology,
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119
Quick Links – SAEEE 2020 Registration Link, Notification
|To Check SAEEE Notification 2020||Click Here|
|For Online Registration – SAEEE 2020||Click Here – Link Is Active Now|
|Online Payment Using SBI||Click Here|
|To Know Your Application Status||Click Here|
SAEEE 2020 Admit Card
The officials of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology will release the SAEEE 2020 Admit Card in the 2nd Week Of June 2020 Tentatively. And the Exam is going to be held from 3rd To 5th August 2020. For easy access to the SAEEE 2020, Admit Card aspirants can move on with the below-given link. And download with the help of application details.
Download SAEEE 2020 Hall Ticket Here
SAEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
SAEEE 2020 Exam Mode of Examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT) with a total of Questions120 questions. And the type of questions that are asked is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type. And the subjects wise Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Marks are given below.
- Maths: 60 Marks
- Physics: 30 Marks
- Chemistry: 30 Marks
SAEEE 2020 Syllabus
Check on to the SAEEE 2020 Syllabus from here so that all those who had applied for the admissions can easily get the admissions. So prepare well with the topic wise SAEEE 2020 Syllabus which is placed here.
- Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication SystemsPhysics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of solid and liquid, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gasses; Oscillation of Waves.
- Chemistry: Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure.
- Mathematics: Sequences and Series, Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations; Coordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics, and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutation and Combination, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem, and it’s Simple Applications.
Download SAEEE 2020 Syllabus Here
SAEEE 2020 Result
The information about the SAEEE 2020 Result gets update here. Moreover, the SAEEE 2020 Result will be announced on 8th August 2020. So check on to the SAEEE 2020 Result status with the help of the below link.
Got all the details regarding the SAEEE Notification 2020 from this page? Then, follow us on Freshers Now page to get the latest notifications.
SAEEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SAEEE 2020 Exam?
To apply for SAEEE 2020, you have to visit the official site @ sathyabama.ac.in. Or FreshersNow.Com to get the direct application link.
When will the SAEEE 2020 Exam be conducted?
The SAEEE 2020 Exam is going to be held from 3rd To 5th August 2020.
Is the SAEEE 2020 Application Form be available online?
Yes, SAEEE 2020 Application Form will be available online and offline.
What is the final date to submit the SAEEE 2020 Application Form?
SAEEE 2020 Application Form will be available till 30th April 2020.