Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive For 2021 Batch Freshers – Online Registration: Are you a fresher? and looking for a Samsung Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive? If your opinion is yes this post is for you. Recently, Samsung announced the Samsung job openings for 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Batch Freshers. Samsung is hiring all the freshers and postgraduates all over across India. Also, the representatives of Samsung are ready to recruit a large number of students through off-campus drive and pool campus drive.
Furthermore, interested candidates can now apply for the Samsung off Campus Drive 2020 through the Online Registration. And also, you can check the registration details from the below sections. Moreover, Samsung is looking for skilled and qualified contenders. Therefore, if you are interested in joining Samsung then what are you looking for? Scroll down for the online registration details.
You Can Also Check: ★ Samsung Internship
- 1 Samsung Off Campus 2020
- 2 Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
- 3 Why Samsung?
- 4 Samsung Careers
- 5 Samsung Off Campus 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Marks Criteria
- 7 Backlog Criteria
- 8 Samsung Off Campus 2020 – Required Skills
- 9 Samsung Off Campus Selection Process
- 10 Samsung Off Campus – Test Pattern
- 11 Samsung Off Campus Important Documents
- 12 Samsung Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- 13 Samsung Off Campus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Samsung Off Campus 2020
Samsung Off Campus 2020 is conducting an off-campus drive for freshers, graduates, and postgraduates through the Off-Campus and On-Campus. Therefore, the members who want to join Samsung can now register through the link given below or through the official website @Samsung.com. Here we are providing you the whole information about the Samsung Off Campus Drive 2020, Samsung Recruitment process through our website. Aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, aspirants should practice placement papers and online mock tests. From the below sections you can check out the entire overview of Samsung and Samsung Recruitment process. You might also check Samsung Career India for the latest notifications. Therefore, the candidates can now register through the link given below.
Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Presently, there are Samsung openings in Hyderabad and Samsung Bangalore walk-ins. In addition to this, people can now check the Samsung Off-Campus 2020 drive details from the above table. Students who are B.E, BTech, MBA, BCom, B.A, MTech, etc., are eligible for the drive. Furthermore, Samsung is offering a golden opportunity for freshers. The job role in Samsung is of many sessions like Trainee Engineer, Software Trainee, Network Engineer, Business Analyst, etc. We all know that Samsung is one of the topmost MNC and everybody wants to get placed in such a company. Not only, having a dream is important but also, you have to strive hard to attain the Samsung Off Campus 2020.
Samsung is a South Korean multinational company whose headquarter’s is in Samsung Town, Seoul. Furthermore, it comprises many affiliated companies. And, most of them are united under the Samsung brand. Moreover, it is the largest business magnet in South Korean. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-Chul in 1938 as a trading company. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth.
Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group, and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income.
Notably, Samsung industrial affiliates include Samsung Electronics (the world’s 2nd largest information technology company measured by 2015 revenues, and 5th in market value), Samsung Heavy Industries (the world’s 2nd largest shipbuilder measured by 2010 revenues), and Samsung Engineering and Samsung C&T (respectively the world’s 13th and 36th largest construction companies). Other notable subsidiaries include Samsung Life Insurance (the world’s 14th largest life insurance company), Samsung Everland (operator of Everland Resort, the oldest theme park in South Korea), and Cheil Worldwide (the world’s 15th largest advertising agency measured by 2012 revenues).
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people, an outstanding environment, extensive support for employees, and the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide. No matter what kind of work you want to do, there is an opportunity for you here at Samsung. This is a place where you can become a world-leading expert in your field and take your career to new heights.
Samsung Off Campus 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
In addition to this, you can now apply for Samsung Off Campus 2020 an individual should meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the contenders need to check the following profiles in order to meet the eligibility criteria. Therefore, to get the place in a topmost MNC an individual should have the following qualities.
- The students of B.E/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MBA should have 60% in their 10th standard, Intermediate, Graduation, and Post Graduation.
- The candidates of all the above-mentioned categories are eligible for this drive.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years
Especially in the case of backlogs, the student’s profile will be rejected. Hence, we suggest them to clear the backlogs during their Academic Career.
Samsung Off Campus 2020 – Required Skills
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.
Samsung Off Campus Selection Process
Therefore, the selection process is based on the three rounds commonly conducted in every company.
- Online written test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Samsung Off Campus – Test Pattern
Before planning for the preparation, the candidates need to know the test module. Based on it, the candidates need to plan the timetable to prepare all the topics. Without knowing the exam pattern, it is difficult for the students to practice for the test. Therefore, check this section and know the topics that are included in the Samsung Written Test.
- Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation includes 30 questions
- Logical Reasoning consists of 20 questions
- The total number of questions is 80
- And, the students need to complete the test within 80 minutes
Samsung Off Campus Important Documents
- Currently Updated Resume.
- Both black and white and colored Photocopies.
- Academic Certificates of 10th standard, graduation, and post-graduation.
- Id Proofs (Adhaar card/ Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Voter id).
Samsung Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- Go to the official site @ samsung.com
- Next click on Samsung Careers.
- After that, click on Job Search.
- Next, there will be some empty particulars to fill.
- After, filling them click on submit.
To Apply For Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive: Click Here
Therefore we summarize, you are blessed with a great opportunity. For applying, Samsung Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive for Freshers & Online registration please read our entire article. And stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com.
Samsung Off Campus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive?
The students of B.E/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MBA should have 60% in their 10th standard, Intermediate, Graduation, and Post Graduation.
Does FreshersNow provide Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts?
Yes, FreshersNow provides Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts regularly.
How to apply for Samsung Off Campus 2020?
Candidates can apply for the Samsung Off Campus 2020 Drive by visiting the official site @ samsung.com or FreshersNow.Com.