Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 @ santoorscholarships.com – Eligibility, Rewards, Application Form: The scholarship of santoor is provided by Wipro consumer Care for the welfare of young Indian girls. Every year, Sanbtoor scholarship is offered to 900 girls students who passed class 12 and wishes to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences. Santoor scholarship is for the underprivileged and financially weaker girls living across Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana. This scholarship is initiated in the year of 2016-2017.
Nearly, 1800 students have been benefitted from this scholarship program till now. This Scholarship is provided mainly for the girl’s students to give support for girls and to empower them by giving quality education irrespective of their financial background. The scholarship is provided to over 2700 Students in the last three years. Here, we provide you the required information on our website.
- 1 Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 Santoor Women’s Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 – Rewards
- 1.3 Documents – Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020
- 1.4 Terms and Conditions of Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020
- 1.5 Selection Process of Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020
- 1.6 Steps To Submit Santoor Women’s Scholarship Application Form 2020
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2020 – Overview
|Name Of Organization||Wipro Consumer Care|
|Name Of Scholarship||Santoor Women’s Scholarships|
|Amount Provided||The students would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.|
Santoor Women’s Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana only.
- This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- Passed class 12 from a government school/ junior college in the academic year 2020.
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning in 2020.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 – Rewards
- Around 900 scholars are selected to benefit from this scholarship.
- Each candidate will get the amount of Rs.24,000 per annum until they complete their course of study.
- The selected scholars are allowed to use the scholarship either for their tuition fees other any other education-related activities.
- The scholarship will be granted with the annual scholarship till the completion of their course.
Documents – Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020
- Recent passport size photo
- copy of the first page of Bank account
- Aahar card copy
- Marks list of previous examinations
Terms and Conditions of Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020
- Applicant those who do not meet the prerequisites conditions will be rejected.
- No other body is eligible/ authorized to offer this scholarship.
Selection Process of Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020
- The candidates will be interviewed after shortlisting.
- Then, the final list of the Santoor Scholarship will be announced.
Steps To Submit Santoor Women’s Scholarship Application Form 2020
- Visit the site – santoorscholarships.com.
- Click on – Download Application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then fill the fields with correct information.
- Click on submit Button.
- Take a copy of the application form for future reference.
To Submit Online Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 – Click Here – (Link Will Be Active When the Application Form is Out)
To Download Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 – Click Here
If you want to get more details on Santoor Scholarship 2020, then you can come and visit our portal at Freshers Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is providing the Santoor Scholarship 2020?
Wipro Consumer Care
When can we apply for the Santoor Scholarship 2020?
We did not receive any information from the official website. We will post the updates in our when we receive it from the official website. For the details and updates information follow our website – Freshers Now.
Who are eligible for Santoor Scholarship 2020?
The girl’s students of the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana who passed class 12th are eligible.
How many students got benefitted by this Santoor Scholarship 2020?
Nearly, 1800 students have been benefitted from this scholarship program till now.