SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Drive for Freshers (2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch): Dear job seekers, are you in search of SAP Off Campus 2019 Drive?. We have provided all the required information about SAP Off Campus, SAP Vacancy, SAP Job Requirements in one single article. SAP has large vacancies in All over across India in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Chennai. Thus, all 2018, 2019 and 2020 Passed Outs can apply and attend the SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019.
Also, a lot of aspirants are confused about how to apply for SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Drive. To make it easy for you, we have provided SAP off campus registration link at the end of this article. Along with off campus details, we have also provided, SAP Registration process, SAP eligibility Criteria, SAP selection process, SAP important details, and required skills to clear the interview process.
- 1 SAP Off Campus Drive 2019 For Freshers
SAP Off Campus Drive 2019 For Freshers
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Pass outs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
The SAP is inviting all the applicable candidates for the latest off-campus drive 2019. Therefore, the candidates who are applying for the drive can now check your Eligibility criteria given below. Many students think that why should we join SAP. So, the importance and elegance of SAP are given below. Moreover, how are SAP careers important to you are also given below.
The SAP is a European multinational software corporation which manages business operations and customer relations. It is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany and has regional offices in 180 countries. The SAP is the world’s third-largest software and programming company according to 2016. SAP focuses on six industrial sectors given below
- Process industries
- Discrete industries
- Consumer industries
- Service industries
- Financial services
- Public services
SAP offers integrated product sets for large, mid sized and small enterprises. The SAP uses a two-tier structure of boards, with an executive board and a supervisory board. SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve the people’s life. This is the main enduring cause; our higher purpose of the SAP. The customers of SAP look to us to help them seamlessly connect people and technology, real-time. They help them re-imagine business and life to drive meaningful impact globally. With SAP HANA as the great simplifier, the customers are creating breakthroughs that solve complex, intractable problems.
SAP Careers 2019
SAP Vacancies are now attracting the contenders who are looking for the jobs. Moreover, those who are looking SAP Off Campus 2019 can take a look at this post. As per the official announcement of SAP Job Requirements SAP Organization requires a number of employees for the current job vacancies for fresher candidates. The higher authority of SAP organization is now inviting many talented and eligible contenders to win a golden opportunity to get a place in such reputed company.
So, the aspirants who want to fill these current job vacancies can now register through online. Hereafter if you are in search of jobs apart from off campus we request you to check through the official website @ www.sap.com. Therefore our website is a key platform for all SAP Vacancy, SAP Job Requirement, and SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019.
SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Whoever is willing to join SAP can now apply through the registration links given below. As has been noticed that SAP is one of the topmost MNC’s and it is conducting the off-campus all over across India the competition is going be tough. You have to pass through all the tests to crack the interview. Obviously, people should work hard and practice all the test papers and should also attend online mock tests. And, the aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria below will be able to apply for the interview.
You Can Also Check: ★ SAP Internship
- Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech are eligible for SAP Off Campus 2018.
- The candidates whose year of passing is 20182019 and 2020 are applicable for this job role.
- The gap between their academic career should not be more than 1 year.
No backlogs are acceptable. In the case of backlogs, the aspirant’s profile will be rejected. Hence, we suggest you clear your backlog during your academic years.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech in any disciplines can apply.
- Any graduate, Postgraduate, BCA or B.Sc graduates are eligible.
- Willing to relocate and work in a 24*7 environment.
- MCA with BSc, BCA, B.Com, BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- Must have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- It is mandatory to clear pending backlogs if any while applying for SAP.
- Candidates who have participated in the SAP selection process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Aspirants who are appearing for SAP Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 Selection process at the time candidates should not have any pending backlogs.
You Can Also Check: ★ SAP Placement Papers
SAP Off Campus Selection Process
In general, there are four rounds for the SAP recruitment process. And, these fours rounds are as similar as the drives conducted by the other MNC’s.
- Online written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Online Exam
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- A hard copy of updated resume.
- Photocopies of both color and black and white.
- ID proofs such as, ( Aadhar card, PAN card, Ration card, driving license, Voter ID etc.)
SAP Test Pattern
- Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions
- Data Interpretation And Data Sufficiency – 20 Questions
- Mathematical Reasoning – 20 Questions
- Reading Comprehension And Verbal Ability – 15 Questions
|Section||No. of questions||Time Limit|
|Psychometric Test||60||10 min|
|Coding Test||2 programs||95 min|
|Aptitude (General, Analytical, Design)||23|
|Total||96 Questions||105 Minutes|
- The written exam conducted by SAP for selection is easy to moderate. The exam has around 96 questions from Psychometric Test, Coding Test, English Essay, Aptitude, and Technical sections with a time allotment of 105 minutes in total.
- Quantitative Ability consists of questions from topics such as Circles and Triangles, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Time & Work and Time, Speed & Distance.
- Logical Reasoning consists of questions covering the topics of Blood Relation, Direction, Coding, and Decoding etc.
- There is one more section which includes essay writing 300-350 Words.
- The Technical section consists of 10 questions mostly from C, DBMS and error detection in programs.
- Coding Section consists of 2 questions on Real-Time Programming. This section includes questions from Data Structure, Programming Language, and Algorithms. There is no negative marking in the paper.
SAP Off Campus Registration Process
- You have to open SAP official website @ www.sap.com
- And, now you have to click on the “Job application”.
- You can do it from your mobile or through PC.
- After, that you need to upload your updated resume.
- If your resume gets selected and if it meets the eligibility criteria you will get a mail from the company.
- Click on submit after entering your details.
To Apply For SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here
Hence, we want to conclude that if you are willing to apply for SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration then you might check our whole article freshersnow.com and details of the company and apply through the link given above. Stay tuned ! for more job updates. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website for latest placement updates.