SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Have you applied for SBI Apprentice Vacancies and searching for State Bank Of India Apprentice Syllabus 2020? We have provided subject wise SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2020 along with the State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020. We also provided SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2020 information. To know further details regarding the SBI Apprentices Syllabus 2020, aspirants can check the entire article. Candidates can also visit the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI) which is sbi.co.in.
You Can Also Check: ★ SBI Apprentice Previous Papers
- 1 SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 – Video
- 3 SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2020
- 4 State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
- 5 Download SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 6 SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 – Complete Details
|SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Location||Across India|
You Can Also Check: ★ SBI Recruitment
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 – Video
SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2020
The selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written tests and tests of the local language. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be engaged as an apprentice.
Aspirants who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a center (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions/ Number of Marks||Duration Of Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|General English||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Total||100 Questions – 100 Marks||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of marks assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks in aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects.
- The merit list will be drawn Statewise and category wise. Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
Download SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 PDF
Candidates download the subject wise State Bank Of India Apprentice Syllabus 2020 and gain good marks in the written exam.
General/ Financial Awareness
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
- History – India & Jharkhand.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – India & Jharkhand.
- About India.
- General Polity.
- Capitals & Countries.
- Sports & Athletes.
- Symbols & Nations.
- Important Events etc.
- Scientific Developments.
- International & National Awards.
- Indian Languages.
- Books & Authors.
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Odd Man Out.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Compound Interest.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares,
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Includes Computer-related general questions
- History of computers
- Networking and communication,
- Database basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Internet & its usage etc
To Download SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF – Click Here
Note: The above-provided information about the State Bank Of India Apprentice Syllabus 2020 is for reference purposes only. For more information, aspirants check the official web site of the State Bank of India (SBI) which is sbi.co.in.
For more latest updates about SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020, keep checking our Freshers Now website daily. Thank You.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SBI Apprentice Selection Process?
Online Written Test, Test of Local Language
What is the medium of the questions in the SBI Apprentice Exam?
The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
How many questions will be asked in the SBI Apprentice Exam?
100 Questions will be asked in the SBI Apprentice Exam.
How much time will be provided for the SBI Apprentice Exam?
Only 1 Hour will be provided for the SBI Apprentice Exam.