SBVDUNCET 2020 Notification @ sbvu.ac.in | Nursing Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: The higher authority of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University extended the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test 2020 Application Form. The Application form for B.Sc (N) and PBBSc (N) courses will be closed on 10th August 2020 and for M.Sc Nursing course on 25th August 2020. Further, the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test will be scheduled in September 2020 Tentatively. So, download the Application Form through the below link and submit the form.
- 1 SBVDUNCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 SBVDUNCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 SBVDUNCET 2020 Eligibility
- 4 SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Steps To Apply For SBVDUNCET 2020
- 6 SBVDUNCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 7 SBVDUNCET 2020 Syllabus
- 8 SBVDUNCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 SBVDUNCET 2020 Result
- 10 SBVDUNCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SBVDUNCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (SBVU)|
|Exam Name||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test (SBVDUNCET)|
|Start Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Purpose of Exam||To Provide Admissions Into B.Sc (N) and PBBSc (N), M.Sc courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SBVDUNCET Previous Question Papers|
SBVDUNCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form|
|Downloading of Admit Card||Through Post In September 2020|
|Exam Date||September 2020|
|Declaration of Results||September 2020|
SBVDUNCET 2020 Eligibility
- B.Sc Nursing: Candidate who wants to get admission to Nursing Course should have passed the H.Sc examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBc) in any one of the following three groups combinations and should have studied English as one of the Subjects.
- M.Sc Nursing: Candidates should have done a degree of Basic B.Sc nursing/ P.B.B.Sc nursing from the recognized institution. Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks (50% for SC/ ST) in B.Sc nursing /P.B.B.sc nursing.
SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Fee
The SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 500/-. And the SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Fee can be drafted through Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607402 for all the courses offered at both the campuses.
Steps To Apply For SBVDUNCET 2020
- Move on to the official site @ sbvu.ac.in
- Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University home page gets updated on the screen.
- After the home page is opened check for the Admissions and refer to the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test.
- Search for the SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Form.
- Download the Application Form and submit the form for the officials of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University.
★ To Download Nursing Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
★ To Download Nursing Brochure: Click Here (Available Now)
★ To Download Nursing Fees Details: Click Here (Available Now)
SBVDUNCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 will not be sent through the post. So, aspirants can get the SBVDUNCET 2020 Hall Ticket to their respective addresses.
SBVDUNCET 2020 Syllabus
Scientific Principles Applied In Nursing Practice, Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy and Physiology, Maternal and child health nursing, Community health nursing including nutrition, Obstetric nursing, and midwifery are the main topics related to SBVDUNCET 2020 Syllabus. To know more details about the SBVDUNCET 2020 Syllabus refer to the official site.
Download SBVDUNCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
SBVDUNCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test Pattern 2020 P.B.B.Sc (N) & M.Sc.(N) Courses will have the objective type with 50 questions and 90 minutes duration exam. And the SBVDUNCET will have a time duration of 3 hrs.
SBVDUNCET 2020 Result
Candidates can know the status of the SBVDUNCET 2020 Result from here. And the SBVDUNCET 2020 Result will be updated as per the official’s details. Well, the SBVDUNCET 2020 Result will be announced in September 2020 Tentatively.
Follow our website Freshers Now to get more updates about SBVDUNCET 2020. Thank You…!!!
SBVDUNCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Form extended?
Yes, the SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Form is extended for B.Sc (N) and PBBSc (N) courses till 10th August 2020 & M.Sc Nursing till 25th August 2020.
When will the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test be conducted?
The Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test will be conducted in August 2020 Tentatively.
What is the eligibility to apply for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test?
Aspirants who had done with H.Sc (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum qualifying marks can apply for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Common Entrance Test.
Will I get SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Form Offline?
Yes, the SBVDUNCET 2020 Application Form is available in offline mode.