SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019 Released @ sctimst.ac.in for (Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Medical Records Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Jr. Social Worker, Lib-cum-Documentation Asst posts): The officials of the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) released the SCTIMST Admit Card 2019 for Staff Nurse, UDC posts. And, they scheduled the SCTIMST Exam Date 2019 on 27th October 2019. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the Admit Card.
New Update: SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019 Released for Staff Nurse, UDC posts. Download the Admit Card from the below-given link by entering the login details.
Furthermore, the candidates who applied for the 35 Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Medical Records Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Jr. Social Worker, Lib-cum-Documentation Asst posts can download from the official site @ sctimst.ac.in. Either you can download the Sree Chitra Institute Hall Ticket 2019 from the direct link inserted at the end of the page. Additionally, we have furnished complete details of SCTIMST Admit Card 2019 in the below sections.
- 1 SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019 | Staff Nurse & Others Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Medical Records Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Jr. Social Worker, Lib-cum-Documentation Asst posts|
|No Of Posts||35 Posts|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released|
|Staff Nurse, UDC Exam Date||27th October 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Sree Chitra Institute Hall Ticket 2019 – Importance
Through this section, all the candidates who applied for the exam for the 35 Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Medical Records Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Jr. Social Worker, Lib-cum-Documentation Asst posts can get the information regarding the SCTIMST Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2019. Moreover, the candidates can download the Sree Chitra Institute Hall Ticket 2019 from the official site. For the sake of the candidates, we presented the quick link to download your SCTIMST Admit Card 2019 at the end of the post.
SCTIMST Selection Process 2019 – Staff Nurse & Others
Eligible candidates have to appear for a Written Test / Skill Test as per the SCTIMST Admit Card 2019. The result of the Test and the schedule of Skill Test to be held on subsequent days will be published in our notice boards and website on the same day/ next day.
- Written Test/ Skill Test
Details Present On SCTIMST Staff Nurse, UDC Admit Card 2019
Aspirants who are attending the exam must check the details mentioned on the SCTIMST Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2019 along with the SCTIMST Exam Date 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Required Documents For SCTIMST Staff Nurse, UDC & Others Exam 2019
At the time of Test, the candidates must bring SCTIMST Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2019. And all original certificates/ mark lists/ documents along with one set of the self-attested photocopy, viz
- System Generated online application form duly signed by the candidate.
- Photo ID Card bearing name as in the application form.
- Matriculation Certificate
- All Certificates in proof of qualification (from pre-degree/ plus two certificates onwards)
- Duly signed experience certificate issued by the competent authorities clearly indicating dates (from and to), stating the nature of the job and the required details as the notification demands.
- Caste certificate as applicable (SC/ ST category) in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
- Physically Handicapped (Disability – 40% or more) – Certificate issued by Medical Board. (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer if employed in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) as shown in the application.
Steps To Obtain SCTIMST Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, Visit the official site of the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST).
- Here is the Official website sctimst.ac.in.
- In the home page, search for the Recruitment block.
- After opening the Recruitment page, find the Online Recruitment – SSSC 2019 (Various Permanent Posts).
- And Click on it.
- The login page will get on the screen after clicking on the link.
- Enter the details such as Application No, Email Address, Date Of Birth and hit on login button.
- And your Sree Chitra Institute Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed on the device.
- Take a hard copy of it and preserve it.
- Don’t forget to take SCTIMST Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall.
To Download SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
SCTIMST Staff Nurse Exam Notice – Click Here
SCTIMST UDC Exam Notice – Click Here
Finally, hope you got all the details regarding the SCTIMST Hall Ticket 2019. Furthermore, to get the latest updates, visit our page @ freshersnow.com. Hence, we will provide instant notifications about the Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Results and many more.