Here you go and know the latest SDIL Walkin 2019 details from our FreshersNow.Com page. And the representatives of the Software Data (India) Limited (SDIL) are looking for Freshers & Experienced candidates for Software Developer role in Mumbai. For that purpose, they are going to conduct the Technical Test for all the attending candidates of B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MS/ M.Sc, M.Tech, Any Doctorate. So, make sure that you have satisfied the eligibility given. Therefore, all the interested candidates have to attend the SDIL Walkin Drive on 11th May 2019. Soon after you attempt the test through the SDIL Walkin For Software Developer, you can know your result.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 SDIL Walkin 2019 – Information
SDIL Walkin 2019 – Information
|Company Name||Software Data (India) Limited (SDIL)|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MS/ M.Sc, M.Tech, Any Doctorate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Software Data (India) Limited (SDIL) recruiters are looking for several talented C# .NET Software Developers to join our Development Team.
- Reporting to the Head of Development, the role will require you to have strong and proven skills in modern C# .NET web, WebApi and Ado.net/ Entity framework, Front-End development, and AngularJS
- You will join a team of developers, based at our client location in Mumbai and working on defense projects.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
SDIL Walkin Drive Particulars
- Walkin Date: 11th May 2019
- Interview Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Deepthi
Software Data (India) Limited (SDIL) was established in 2001 as a Public Limited Company. SDIL is a leading technology integration firm, delivering enterprise solutions to government agencies and commercial businesses worldwide. Their core areas of expertise are software development, implementation, integration, and management of mission-critical enterprise solutions. The diverse background and proven management experience of Mr. Arun Verma, the promoter, along with the professional team, contribute to the core strengths of the company.
SDIL has achieved the status of a reputed software development service provider by gaining experience in undertaking and implementing a wide range of projects for reputed organizations and firms across the globe with great success. Also, their strength lies in our proven model of project execution that makes it possible for the timely delivery of complex advanced software and IT solutions to the clients.
SDIL Walkin Interview 2019 – Technical Test
- Test Pattern – 15 Multiple Choice Questions
- And the test duration is 30 Minutes
- Test Result Within 7 days from the test date.
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Mumbai
- UG: B.Tech/ B.E. – Computers
- PG: MCA – Computers, MS/ M.Sc (Science) – Computers, M.Tech – Computers
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of SDIL Walkin Interview
The Tata Power Company Ltd,
Strategic Engineering Division,
42, Off Saki Vihar Road,
Andheri – East, Mumbai – 400072
Nearest Metro Station – Saki Naka
Landmark – Opp Marwah House
Contact Person at Client Site Tripti Fernandes or Pravin Pinto
Documents Required While Attending The SDIL Walkin For Software Developer
- Job aspirants should bring Latest Resume
- Should carry required educational documents
- Mobile phones, Pen Drive or any other electronic recording devices will not be permitted with the company premises.
- They must have any Government Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Recent Passport size photos