Securities and Exchange Board of India Officials through their Official Site released SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 Notification. This new advertisement is for the 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies. Interested Candidates after going through all the requirements can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. And Applications must be submitted through the Online Mode. No other means of application will be considered.
Accordingly, candidates who have completed either their Masters, Degree in Law, Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Without having all the Qualifications correctly, no application will be accepted.
23rd March 2020 31st May 2020 31st July 2020 31st October 2020 is the Closing Date to Submit SEBI Officer Grade A Online Application Form 2020. Our Freshersnow.com team is providing all the details clearly. Go ahead and check them all before applying.
Update: SEBI Officials have extended the Closing Date from 31st July 2020 to 31st October 2020. Interested Candidates can note this new date and apply.
- 1 SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 – 147 Assistant Manager Grade A Posts, Date, Apply Online
- 2 Vacancies Information
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Selection Process
- 6 Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 How to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs 2020?
- 9 SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Application Form 2020, Notification
SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 – 147 Assistant Manager Grade A Posts, Date, Apply Online
|Latest SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Starting Date||7th March 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test (Phase I, II), Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Graduate Govt Jobs||Engineering Govt Jobs|
|Law Govt Jobs||Freejobalert|
|Name of the Stream||No of Posts|
|General||80 (UR-32, OBC-22, SC-12, ST-6, EWS-8)|
|Legal||12 (UR-12, OBC-12, SC-6, ST-2, EWS-2)|
|Information Technology||22 (UR-8, OBC-8, SC-3, ST-2, EWS-1)|
|Engineering (Civil)||01 SC|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04 (UR-3, OBC-1, SC-1)|
|Research||05 (UR-3, OBC-1, ST-1)|
|Official Language||01 UR|
Securities and Exchange Board of India officials are inviting the Applications from the Candidates who completed either their Masters, Degree in Law, Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
Candidates with the Maximum Age of 30 Years are Eligible to Apply for SEBI Officer Jobs 2020.
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Selection Process
Securities and Exchange Board of India Officials are going to conduct the following rounds as a part of the Selection Process:
- Online Exam (Phase I, Phase II)
Securities and Exchange Board of India Officials are offering the Monthly salary between Rs. 28,150 to Rs.55,600/- Per Month.
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs.100|
How to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs 2020?
- Check Securities and Exchange Board of India official Site at sebi.gov.in
- At the Complete End of the Page, you will find the Careers Section
- Click on it
- Now, in the Careers Section, Enter Officer Grade A position name and Search.
- You will find the Latest Advertisement for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
- Read the total details in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total information you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
- Do not forget to pay the Application Fee.
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Application Form 2020, Notification
|SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2020 Notification (Extension Notification)||Click HERE | Extension Notification II|
|SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2020 Notification||Click HERE|
|SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Application Form 2020||Click HERE|
Total information about the Latest SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 Notification are shared in the coming Sections of this post. Go ahead and check them all before applying. And do not forget to check our site Regularly.