Seventhsense Technologies Walkin 2019 Drive: Candidates who are interested and willing to work for Software Developer Jobs had got a Great chance. The Seventhsense Technologies Pvt Ltd is inviting the BCA, MA, BE, B.Sc, B.Tech Graduates for the JAVA freshers. So, candidates can check for their eligibility and passionate candidates can attend the Seventhsense Technologies Walkin Drive from 12th March 2019 To 14th March 2019. Moreover, it is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Jobs In Chennai. Accordingly, all the required details for the Seventhsense Technologies Interview such as Job description, Desired Candidate Profile etc., are furnished in the below sections.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Seventhsense Technologies Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Seventhsense Technologies Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software/ Software Services|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Seventhsense Technologies Interview – Particulars
- Walkin Date: 12th March 2019 To 14th March 2019
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
- Venue Details: Seventhsense Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Abhiramapuram 3rd Street,
- Recruiter Name: Ganesh S
- Java Programming Certified will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be able to work with high energy cross-functional development teams
- Should be Creative and fun atmosphere with a focus on getting things done in the best way.
- Candidate should have a very strong technical background in Java.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- UG: B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
- PG: MCA
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Seventhsense Technologies Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 12 September 2001. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Chennai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 40,000,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 30,100,000. It is involved in Software publishing, consultancy and supply Software publishing include production, supply and documentation of ready-made (non-customized) software, operating systems software, business & other applications software, computer games software for all platforms.
Moreover, the Consultancy is providing the best solution in the form of custom software after analyzing the user?s needs and problems. Custom software also includes made-to-order software based on orders from specific users. Also, included are writing of software of any kind following directives of the users; software maintenance, web-page design. Seventhsense Technologies Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 29 September 2018 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2018.
Essential Documents For Seventhsense Technologies Walkin
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending for Jobs In Chennai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for Seventhsense Technologies Walkin.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Similarly, You Can Also Have A Look On Other Latest Walkins
Keep visiting our website Freshers Now regularly, for more updates and alerts. Also, ask us your doubts and queries. Thank you..!!!