SMAM Scheme 2020 @ agrimachinery.nic.in | Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits, Download Beneficiary List: Central Government of India has launched the SMAM Scheme 2020. SMAM is fully known as Sub Mission on Agricultural Mechanization. By Checking this article, you will get to know about the SMAM Kisan Yojana Eligibility, Benefits, SMAM Scheme Online Registration, Etc., Farmers Across India can apply for the benefits of the SMAM Kisan Yojana 2020. Eligible Farmers who submitted the Correct Documents will get a 50% to 80% subsidy to purchase Equipment for Farming.
SMAM Scheme 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||SMAM Scheme|
|Announced by||Central government|
|Benefits||Subsidy for the purchase of farming equipment|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in the country|
SMAM Kisan Yojana Benefits
- Under the SMAM Kisan Yojana, 50% or 80% of subsidy will get on the equipment’s purchase.
- Farmers can feel comfortable at the time of purchasing the equipment.
- The farmers belong to SC, ST and OBC can have huge benefits.
- Unless the decrease of farmer’s economic condition, they can avail of the use of modern equipment.
SMAM Kisan Yojana Features
- The farmers have no need for extra labor, time, and will get profited.
- SMAM Kisan Yojana provides an unusual subsidy to the women farmers.
- The women farmers will have no trouble finding labor and also they can save their time with the SMAM Kisan Yojana.
- Farmers can purchase equipment such as Tractor, Power Titler, Sugarcane Crusher, Water pump sets, and Sprayers, etc., with the subsidy.
Required Documents For SMAM Kisan Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Field’s passport size photos
- Copy of the first page of Bank’s passbook
- Copy of identity proof like Aadhaar card or Driving license or voter ID or pan card or passport
- Copy of caste certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
How to Apply Online for SMAM Kisan Scheme?
The farmers either men or women in the country can apply for SMAM Kisan Yojana. The farmers can able to use the portal Government Direct Benefit Transfer in Agriculture Mechanization Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, and Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
- Go to the official website at agrimachinery.nic.in/Farmer/Management/Index
- Hit the “Farmer” option in the “Registration” of the menu bar.
- Fill in the details of your “State” and “Aadhaar No” then submit the details.
- Here you have to enter the personal details and hit the “Register” button.
Note: All the information must be correct as per the documents which are as below The district, sub-district, block, and the village must be chosen correctly from the drop-down list.
- The name of the father must be the same as in the Aadhaar card.
- Farmer category (SC/ ST/ General)
- Farmer Type (Small/ Marginal/ Large)
- Gender (Male/ Female) must be entered carefully.
If the officers get anything wrong in the details then they will reject the application. So the farmer must give proper details at the time of registration in the DBT portal.
To Check SMAM Scheme 2020, Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits: Click HERE
Hope the information disclosed about the SMAM Scheme 2020 is resourceful. To find more such Government Schemes, always visit back Freshers Now.
SMAM Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site to Register for SMAM Yojana 2020?
agrimachinery.nic.in is the Official Site to Register for SMAM Kisan Scheme 2020.
Who are Beneficiaries of SMAM Kisan Scheme 2020?
Small/ Marginal/ Large Farmers across India are eligible to get benefits under the SMAM Scheme.
What is the Benefit of SMAM Kisan Yojana 2020?
Under the SMAM Kisan Yojana, 50% or 80% of subsidy will get on the equipment’s purchase.
Who Launched the SMAM Kisan Scheme 2020?
Central Government of India, has launched the SMAM Kisan Scheme 2020.