SNAP Notification 2019 @ snaptest.org | Dates (Out), Eligibility (Last Date Extended): The officials of the Symbiosis International University (SIU) had started accepting Online SNAP Application Form 2019 from 16th August 2019. Also, the aspirants who are willing to join the MBA courses at Symbiosis International University can start applying for the SNAP 2019.
Latest Update: The Online SNAP 2019 Registrations Started and now it will close on 26th November 2019.
Like every year, this year also the Symbiosis International University is conducting the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). So, all the applying candidates should make a note that SNAP Exam Date 2019 is 15th December 2019. Also, we are providing you with the direct links in this post. With the help of these links, aspirants can quickly download the notification and also apply for the SNAP 2019 Notification through this article. For more queries, you can refer to the official web portal @ siu.edu.in.
SNAP Notification 2019 | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)|
|Date Of Written Exam||15th December 2019|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Starting Date||16th August 2019|
|Last Date To Apply|
Aspirants can check the above table to get an overview of the SNAP Notification 2019. As you check the above table, you can review the details regarding the date of the written test, category, notification release date, notification last date, hard copy last date. In addition to this, it also refers to the organization that is conducting the exam. Moreover, the mode of application is online, and the exam is also in online mode.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SNAP Admit Card|
|SNAP Previous Year Question Papers|
|Registration commences on||16th August 2019 (Started)|
|Registration Closes on|
|Payment Closes on|
|Admit Card Download||2nd December 2019|
|SNAP Online Test 2019||15th December 2019 (Time: 14:00-16:00 hours)|
|Announcement of Result||10th January 2020|
SNAP Exam Date 2019
The higher officials of Symbiosis International University had released the SNAP 2019 Notification on 16th August 2019. And, the SIU has released the SNAP Exam Date 2019 which is 15th December 2019. So, we suggest the aspirants to keep browsing this article for the latest information and important dates regarding the SNAP Notification 2019. As the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019 Date is released all the candidates must and should have to complete preparing for SNAP 2019.
|SNAP 2019 Registration Fee||Rs. 1750/-|
|Per College Registration Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
Moreover, the application fee of the SNAP 2019 which is non-refundable. Also, to apply for this notification candidates have to be pursuing their graduation and from a recognized College/ University.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates, check the current section to get the information on the SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- Qualification – Candidate must have a minimum three-year graduation degree from any recognized university. The specific subject for MBA specialization needs to be checked from the respective institute’s website.
- Foreign University – Candidates from Foreign universities must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Percentage – Candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and 45% for SC/ ST candidates.
- Final Year Students – Candidates in the last year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
SNAP Application Form 2019
Check the detailed information regarding SNAP Online Application form 2019 through this section. Candidates need to check this page to get the updates of the SNAP Notification 2019. And you all have to submit the application form on or before
23rd 26th November 2019. We have updated you with the latest updates as the higher officials released them on their official web portal Symbiosis International University @ siu.edu.in. Furthermore, to apply for the SNAP Notification 2019 everyone has to pay the application fee that is present in the notification by the higher officials.
Details On SNAP Registration Form 2019
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Candidate’s Mobile Number
- Category of the candidate
- Candidate’s primary email id
- NRI (Candidates will have to mark at Yes or No)
- Preference for the SNAP 2019 Test Center
How To Register For SNAP 2019 Online?
- First, visit the official web portal of the Symbiosis International University @ siu.edu.in
- Check for the SNAP Notification 2019 link.
- After finding it, click on it.
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Nextly, fill the personal data like name, father’s name, address, educational qualifications, etc. Then click on SUBMIT.
- Application Fee has to be paid through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Upload your photograph and Signature based on the size that they demand.
- The size of the image should not be less or more than that mentioned in the instructions.
- Use the blue pen or black pen on a white paper for signature.
- Hit on SUBMIT. After this process, the registration id will be sent to the registered mail.
- After this, submit the physical documents through the online gateway that is present on the official website.
- Take a copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
To Check SNAP Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online For SNAP 2019: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Existing User Login: Click Here
We hope that the above-provided information about SNAP 2019 is helpful. For more updates about SNAP Notification 2019 keep browsing this website FreshersNow.Com.