SOFT CET 2020 Notification @ www.soft.ac.in | Application Form, Result (Out), Eligibility Criteria, Dates: Want to become the part of the School of Fashion Technology? Then it is the best choice for you. For such purpose, you should instantly apply for the SOFT CET 2020 Notification form this article. Moreover, the SOFT CET Result 2020 is Released On 21st May 2020. The organization conducted the School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test to offer admissions to the interested aspirants in the undergraduate and postgraduate programs and also provides the diploma and PG diploma design programs to the candidates.
Latest Updates: SOFT CET 2020 Result Declared. So, candidates can keep on checking this page to know the test score.
Moreover, the SOFT CET 2020 Application Process is closed on 30th April 2020. However, the admission process is not so simple as you people think. For that, the contenders should qualify the SOFT CET 2020. For the sake of all the candidates, we have provided the direct link to check the SOFT CET 2020 Result.
- 1 SOFT CET 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 SOFT CET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered By SOFT
- 4 SOFT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SOFT CET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Details On SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
- 7 Pre-Requisites For Filling SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
- 8 Process To Apply For SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
- 9 SOFT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 SOFT CET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card
- 12 SOFT CET 2020 Result
- 13 SOFT CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SOFT CET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||School of Fashion Technology (SOFT)|
|Name Of The Examination||School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test (SOFT CET)|
|Start Date of Application Form||24th January 2020|
|Last To Submit Application Form||30th April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Design Entrance Exams|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Result Date||21st May 2020|
|Mode Of The Exam||Online & Offline|
|SOFT CET Exam Date||6th – 8th May 2020|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|SOFT CET Syllabus|
|SOFT CET Previous Question Papers|
|SOFT CET Admit Card|
|SOFT CET Result|
SOFT CET 2020 – Important Dates
|Commencement of SOFT CET Online Application||Started On 24th January 2020|
|Last date for submitting SOFT CET Application Form||30th April 2020|
|SOFT CET Application Form with Late Fee||1st – 30th April 2020|
|The issue of SOFT CET Admit Card||May 2020|
|SOFT CET Exam Date||6th – 8th May 2020|
|Declaration of SOFT CET Result||21st May 2020|
|SOFT CET Counseling||27th June 2020|
Courses Offered By SOFT
The School of Fashion Technology offers the below courses for the excited candidates who want admission in the field of Fashion Technology. Check the courses and move further.
- B.Des Fashion Design
- Diploma Program in Fashion Design
- B.Des Textile Design
- B.Des Fashion Communication
- Fashion Brand Design & Technology
- PG Program in Fashion Buying & Merchandising
SOFT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the SOFT CET Notification, every individual should check the SOFT Eligibility Criteria for sure. To enter for the test, only the candidate should hold the below criteria.
- Citizenship – Contender can belong to any country or region. Moreover, the NRI’s and Foreigners also invited for the admissions.
- Age Limit – Admissions to SOFT is not age limited. There is no absolute age limit set by the university, to which a candidate can give an examination.
- Academic Qualification – Candidates need to pass 10+2 in any stream for admission in undergraduate courses. Graduate in any stream, i.e., 10+2+3 or equivalent for admission to postgraduate courses is eligible for the entrance test. The eligibility criterion for the SOFT CET 2020 is as set up by the School of Fashion Technology.
SOFT CET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for the SOFT CET can be made available through online & offline mode by the authorities. Candidates can pay the SOFT Application Fee for the SOFT CET, only after proper submission of the application process. Moreover, candidates belonging to the General or OBC, SC or ST should pay INR 3000 for the test. The fee through online mode can be paid using Internet banking, Debit Card or through the Credit Card. For the offline payment, the candidate should be made through the Bank e-Challan. You have to download the challan copy and later submitted to the designated bank given by the university. Keep in mind that the payment by RGTS, DD, NEFT is not acceptable. Have a copy of the e-challan too.
Details On SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
- Name of the Applicant
- Academic Details
- Mobile Number
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Center and time of the Examination
- Telephone number
- Correspondence address
Pre-Requisites For Filling SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates should have a soft copy of the following documents in the given format and size to upload to the application form.
- I-Card size scanned photograph – JPEG format
- The picture should be of 25 to 100 KB
- Ensure there’s no red-eye in the picture. Do not wear Caps, Hats, Dark Glasses, etc. that hides your face.
- Upload all the required documents in only the JPG format.
Process To Apply For SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
The procedure for filling the SOFT Application Form in two modes, i.e., online & offline mode is entitled below:
Online Mode: Following is the step-wise process to complete the online SOFT Application Form 2020
- Initially, all the interested contenders should log on to the official site of the School of Fashion Technology @ www.soft.ac.in.
- Now you can see the tab SOFT CET on the right top of the homepage.
- Click on the tab then a new window appears on the screen.
- Now, candidates need to click the registration link given at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to SOFT’s online registration page and register with valid details.
- After filling all the details, select the fee payment.
- Verify all the details once.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Download and take a print out of the application form.
Offline Mode: Below is the procedure of applying the SOFT Application Form. If the aspirant wishes to fill the SOFT application form through offline mode, then he/she may obtain a copy of the form from one of the designated centers.
- Get the SOFT Application Form from the designated center.
- Now, fill the application form completely and then paste the passport size photograph.
- Moreover, attach a copy of the critical documents as mentioned earlier.
- The attachment of the acknowledgment of the SOFT application fee in favor of the organization.
- Submit the SOFT Application Form at the designated center.
To Apply For The SOFT CET 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
SOFT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The entrance will be divided into three parts they are Online Test, Studio Test/ Group Discussions, Personal Interview. SOFT CET exam will be conducted from the Quantitative Aptitude for 15 questions, Verbal/ Non-verbal reasoning for 15 questions, Analytical Ability for 15 questions, Creative Ability for 15 questions. The complete entrance examination will be for 250 marks. Besides, the Online test for 60 marks, Studio test & Group discussion for 140 marks, Personal interview for 50 marks. There will be no negative marking done in this entrance examination.
SOFT CET 2020 Syllabus
The SOFT CET Exam will be conducted from Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal/ Non-verbal Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Creative Ability Subjects. And candidates can check the SOFT CET Exam details and marks details from SOFT CET Syllabus.
To Download SOFT CET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates can download the SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card from the link given below. Besides, the officials have released the SOFT CET Admit Card. Further, the SOFT CET 2020 Exam is conducted on 6th To 8th May 2020. Candidates who fail to carry the SOFT CET Admit Card then the officials are not going to allow the candidate to attend the exam.
Download SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card Here
SOFT CET 2020 Result
And the students who had taken the SOFT CET Exam have to check the SOFT CET 2020 Result. And the officials have released the SOFT CET Result on 21st May 2020. Students can check the SOFT CET Result by entering the login details.
Check SOFT CET 2020 Result Here
All the information mentioned earlier for the candidates about the SOFT CET Notification 2020 is helpful. If any of the candidates have failed in applying the notification, then please let us know through your comment in the below section. We immediately troubleshoot the problem for you and overcome the SOFT CET registration process. Follow us on FreshersNow.Com for the latest updates.
SOFT CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the SOFT CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to submit their SOFT CET 2020 Application Form on or before 30th April 2020.
On which date the SOFT CET Exam is going to be conducted?
SOFT CET 2020 Exam is conducted from 6th To 8th May 2020.
Where can I submit their SOFT CET Application Form?
Candidates can submit their SOFT CET Application Form from the link given at the end of the page @ Freshers Now.
What is the SOFT CET Result Release Date?
The SOFT CET Results release date is 21st May 2020.